View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 307 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2072572973053063073083093173574078071307 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by Baqualin View Post
    We're all Shaolin, lets start acting like it

Are we so bored that we want to start cr@p with people who state the obvious.
    Lok is very supportive of us and only commenting on what is available for everybody to see....which we all agree sucks (except for you JP).
    I'm not speaking for anybody (sorry Lok) just stating the obvious.....so now I guess you guys can start cr@p with me
    BQ
    Thanks BQ.

I ain't upset, just stirring the ole Shaolin-Do pot, haha!

Peace
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up

2. hey lok ill play hands with you

if your ever in colorado pm me or if i get out to ca ill drop you one

always interested in seeing where my fake shaolin takes me in fights!

hehe

Quote Originally Posted by kungfujunky View Post
    hey lok ill play hands with you

if your ever in colorado pm me or if i get out to ca ill drop you one

always interested in seeing where my fake shaolin takes me in fights!

hehe
    Thanks Bro;
    I am in & out of Vale now and again when there is powder. What town you in?
    We can give each other a few lumps, catch a little frost bite, then suck back a couple of brews and talk about the good ole days
    I will hit you up next boarding adventure!

Yeeee Harrrr!!!!

Peace
    -Patanjali Samadhi

~ Bodhi

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    This is getting tiring. Can you read?

Pay attention:

What is your name?

Where do you live?

What school of boxing do you represent?

When and where would you like to meet

If you don't answer these simple questions then you don't want to play hands with me. Right?

I won't hurt you but I will teach you a sweet lesson.

You can apologize and return to your annoying postings devoid of any contributing essences martial or social and squash this thing. I am implying no threat. I won't make one effort to locate you or even pray for the opportunity of a chance meeting.

You talk crap to me because you assume you are safe. You think if you make me angry I will embarrass myself here. I have no shame and I don't get angry. Fear is not one of my problems. Some may wonder why I am even answering to this foolishness.

My contribution here is a lesson in respect amongst a loose fellowship of martial practitioners. If I am in a circle of my martial brothers and we have a conflict that cannot be resolved by negotiation and compromise we take it to the boxing platform. This "solves" nothing in a true sense but it creates a connection and bond. After two people mix it up they sometimes become strong friends and if nothing else it lets us know we are held responsible for what we say and do.

Let me know brah 'cause I'm down for whatever you have in mind.
    Blah Blah Blah. I already learned a lesson from you it is called lying.

Never tried to make you mad, you are the one writing these huge disertations on how right you are, whatever.

I told you where to go or really PM me like you claimed. You choose not to so the onus is on you.
    Last edited by godzillakungfu; 12-13-2006 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by godzillakungfu View Post
    Blah Blah Blah. I already learned a lesson from you it is called lying.

Never tried to make you mad, you are the one writing these huge disertations on how right you are, whatever.

I told you where to go or really PM me like you claimed. You choose not to so the onus is on you.
    I can see I am dealing with the mentally ill.

Peace
    -Patanjali Samadhi

~ Bodhi

To Godzillakungfu--

If you want to walk in circles you may want to explore the finer essences of baguaxiang, which may help your focus and perhaps even mature and elevate your spirit. I have seen no evidence of any intention on your part to contribute to the evolution of martial arts or of communication at large--I for one wish you luck in your seeking...

p.s. lokhopkuen's students do not find your banter the least bit novel, and would be more than happy to track you down and help you rethink your position--

Quote Originally Posted by LOK
    Let me know brah 'cause I'm down for whatever you have in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by mong
    lokhopkuen's students do not find your banter the least bit novel, and would be more than happy to track you down

Somebody's been watching too many reruns of "DOG, The bounty hunter"
    "Pain heals, chicks dig scars..Glory lasts forever"......

Instead of continuing the **** swinging contest, why don't we, oh, I don't know, perhaps get back to discussing our respective arts? This whole "I will track you down and adjust your thinking", is just juvenile. And the replies are just egging it along. Let it go guys.

I can see I am dealing with the mentally ill.

Peace
    Hmmmmm.....?

To Godzillakungfu--

If you want to walk in circles you may want to explore the finer essences of baguaxiang, which may help your focus and perhaps even mature and elevate your spirit. I have seen no evidence of any intention on your part to contribute to the evolution of martial arts or of communication at large--I for one wish you luck in your seeking...

p.s. lokhopkuen's students do not find your banter the least bit novel, and would be more than happy to track you down and help you rethink your position--
    Yes, I guess you are right.^^

Parrots are better in bird cages and at the zoo. Do what you gotta do.

Silly is as silly does........
    -Patanjali Samadhi

~ Bodhi

Silly is as silly does........
    I guess we are in the same boat. Good to know we have something in common.

I'm just right back where I started...

It's funny. I came to this forum when looking for some SD sites online at work. Since then, I've been following it really closely. I didn't really make a tour of KFM's forum, just stuck to this thread. For a while, I was a doubting Thomas--you know, one of the SD, not sure if it was real.

Then I got to looking around over the past month or so--made a few stops, did some reading, learned 1 thing (from a bouncer in the Self-Defense forum talking about ripping off lips, etc---I highly recommend the "Self-Defense stories" thread solely for his posts!!!!--oh, you'll know it when you see him...), dropped a few jokes, etc. I've begun to wonder--does anyone have anything to say? Ever??

All discussions turn into "MMA is the best", or "Kung-fu is the deadliest", or "My Shaolin is real, yours is fake" (not just on this thread, but all over), or even "That's not true Traditional Chinese MA, your master lied to you when he said that. Now let me tell you what's really true. My master told me....blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....."

It's really quite laughable. I thought I'd be able to converse with knowledgeable people, but they act like children. I guess it's no surprise. They're on the internet talking about whose physical activity is superior to another's. Clearly, this is not a venue for people like myself. I often learn a lot by simply thinking about a form--especially when I'm just sitting around, relaxing. And my job's so boring, I think I have plenty of time to do just that. With a little meditation and Ho Tien Chi breathing, I can practice my martial arts here sitting at my console. I'm just going to forget this forum and the MA internet world. It's just ridiculous. No offense to Gene, though. He seems like a stand-up guy. Just this whole forum reads like a soap-opera, or a martial arts tabloid.

I don't think I'll ever be back, except to check up on this thread every once in a while, or to see of Li chian Po, or whatever his name was, has posted any more lip-ripping techniques in the Self-Defense Stories thread.

These internet martial arts forums run in circles. I'm gettin' dizzy, and I think I'm going to go throw up....

Oh, and nobody's ever convinced me that anyone has better credentials than any SD'er. Fact or fiction...who cares? It works. That makes it relevant to me. A real lineage with fake results--like some of the other schools I visited before Shaolin-Tao CSC Atlanta--that's what''s fake.

Peace.

Good luck to TTM, BQLin, KC (I've seen the light, too, brother), JP, and you other loyal SD'ers. The Xia, MK, TWS....good luck to you, too.

To all the trolls: .................................................. ................................

Seems this topic will never die..

As an ex black belt SDer, behind all the folklore and great stories we (SDer) know it all comes down to one thing, SD Brotherhood.

has anyone seen the New Grandmaster Sin web site?

www.grandmasterthe.com

Check out his biography, childhood pictures, ARNIE, and he mentions a blurb about the new movies. Yes, all is answered!! Enjoy
    Last edited by Shaolin-Drunk; 12-14-2006 at 05:12 AM.

crickey