View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 521 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 214214715115195205215225235315716211021 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,815 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by Lamassu View Post
    Baqualin,

mkriii is obviously a coward because he won't take your offer to trade hands, instead he'll steer the conversation to more bullsh!t like what's posted above. He talks a lot of smack but in the end, he's a weak snivelling coward who wont back up his taunts with a real show of mastery.

mkriii,

You are a coward who is afraid of Shaolin Do students, because you know they can kick your a$$!
    I not trying to pick a fight.....I'm to old for that anyway...I only want him to show me what I'm doing so wrong and to see were not full of BS.....hell maybe he can teach me something....I'm always open to new things.

Quote Originally Posted by Baqualin View Post
    I not trying to pick a fight.....I'm to old for that anyway...I only want him to show me what I'm doing so wrong and to see were not full of BS.....hell maybe he can teach me something....I'm always open to new things.
    Precisely my point, he won't step up. I'm not saying you want to fight, but you do want to see what he's got since he's being so critical of your technique. Most of these trolls/cowards talk a lot of sh!t but won't even own up so much as say what style they learn or post videos of themselves doing forms or even meet up with an SD student and see for themselves what we're capable of.

No, you don't want to fight, and I never thought for a second you did, but mkriii is still a coward because he's afraid you may end up teaching him something useful.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
    - Aristotle

The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.
    - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by mkriii View Post
    Do you believe everything that someone tells you? I lied.
    What I don't understand is how he has been ragging on us about our "far fetched stories", and then he admits to being a liar. So how can we trust anything he says as truthful? What a hypocrite.

Eastern State Mental Hospital Psych Ward, Room 12
    Lamassu.....If you are such the man and I'm the coward then why don't you come to me here in Lexington. It seems to me your the one that is trying to instigate a fight by calling me a coward and other names. If you notice I haven't called any one any names. I might have made comments about your style but I haven't called anyone any names.

No but I have seen a few SD people do it and it looks totally different. They start out by going up on their toes as they raise their hands straight out in front of them and then bringing their hands down and then they have their hands in front of their chest as if holding a ball (right hand over left hand), then they turn to the left and press out with left hand while the right hand follows it. Then they go back to hold the ball in front of them and then they turn to the right and do the same thing as they did on the left side. I have never seen yang short form done like this. The guy that did this was a guy named Wilbur and he teaches tai chi at Pikeville College in Eastern Kentucky. He is real country acting and has a serious twang when he talks. He has about 5 students from the college that he teaches. He told me that he thinks he is the reincarnation of Hairy Man. He really believes this, I swear.
    Once again, it's not a Yang form.....have you heard of Liang Shou-Yu....we teach it pretty much the same way as he does with a few minor differences.
    BQ

No, he is calling what he teaches yang 24 because I actually had him teach me this form. I was going to his class for about 2 or 3 months before I realized it was not the yang short form.

Baqualin.....I tell you what, I will meet with you to discuss whatever you want to discuss just to show these others that I'm not a coward. Maybe you can convince me that I'm wrong about SD. By the way, that Tai Chi form that this guy taught me wasn't to bad. The reason I stopped going to him is because I realized it was not a yang form like he had been telling everyone and I thought he was either making it up or he didn't know what he was teaching. Maybe what he was teaching was legit but it was not the yang short form like he said it was. Why don't you teach me this form that he was trying to teach me if you say you know it. That way you can show me what SD is about.

I'm going to beat you up!

LMFAO.....I knew it would only take a few sharp verbal jabs at you SD pinheads about your conman teacher before you'd let loose with the threats.

The forum for settling these types of grudges is at an open tournament. Now I know you SD types rarely ever show up at a non-SD event because you're just too deadly to mix with us mere mortals. So Lamassu and Baqualin, if you're so eager to 'learn,' set the meeting for an open event. There are plenty around the country. Personally I think this mkriii person is a couple of beers short of a six-pack, but if you're prepared to call someone a coward, then you need to be prepared to back it up.

And in spite of his odd comments and posts, mkriii hasn't threatened anyone on this forum yet.

Hey Baqualin.....I saw your original reply yesterday.....it was sad and pathetic. "I'm just a guy at work who wants to....." Waaahhhhh! Now the updated, hostile reponse. If I knew where you worked I'd drop a Roosevelt dime on your a** to your boss about stealing from the company. Because that's what you're doing. When you use company property, and spent time the company is paying you to make your adolescent comments and threats, you're stealing from your firm. (I think the veiled threat to mkriii on a company computer should be grounds to have you fired.)

No, he is calling what he teaches yang 24 because I actually had him teach me this form. I was going to his class for about 2 or 3 months before I realized it was not the yang short form.
    It's Tai Chi 24....not yang short form....the same form Liang Shou-yu and millions of Chinese do....it's a beginners form.

mkriii,

Okay I just saw your post to Baqualin, I respect you for taking up his offer and retract calling you a coward. You are not a coward. That wasn't so hard was it?
    - Aristotle

The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.
    - Arthur C. Clarke

Chiballsoffire.......I am a few beers short of a six pack. Sometimes I forget to take my meds. Right now I'm trying to wean myself off of the lithium and xanax but those valiums are a B**** to get off of without help.

Quote Originally Posted by chiballsoffire View Post
    When you use company property, and spent time the company is paying you to make your adolescent comments and threats, you're stealing from your firm. (I think the veiled threat to mkriii on a company computer should be grounds to have you fired.)
    If that's the case, I should have been fired about 8 years ago...

chiballs of fire, where do you train in L.A.? I'm out that way at least once a year, I wouldn't mind checking out your school. The internet is hardly the place to get to know somoneone or learn anything about their style. I'd be glad to show you my understanding of SD. Do you think that would be ok and without the conversation devolving into personal comments etc.?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Hey Baqualin..... If I knew where you worked I'd drop a Roosevelt dime on your a** to your boss about stealing from the company. Because that's what you're doing. When you use company property, and spent time the company is paying you to make your adolescent comments and threats, you're stealing from your firm. (I think the veiled threat to mkriii on a company computer should be grounds to have you fired.)
    You don't have a job, do you?
    - Aristotle

- Arthur C. Clarke

LMFAO.....I knew it would only take a few sharp verbal jabs at you SD pinheads about your conman teacher before you'd let loose with the threats.

The forum for settling these types of grudges is at an open tournament. Now I know you SD types rarely ever show up at a non-SD event because you're just too deadly to mix with us mere mortals. So Lamassu and Baqualin, if you're so eager to 'learn,' set the meeting for an open event. There are plenty around the country. Personally I think this mkriii person is a couple of beers short of a six-pack, but if you're prepared to call someone a coward, then you need to be prepared to back it up.

And in spite of his odd comments and posts, mkriii hasn't threatened anyone on this forum yet.

Hey Baqualin.....I saw your original reply yesterday.....it was sad and pathetic. "I'm just a guy at work who wants to....." Waaahhhhh! Now the updated, hostile reponse. If I knew where you worked I'd drop a Roosevelt dime on your a** to your boss about stealing from the company. Because that's what you're doing. When you use company property, and spent time the company is paying you to make your adolescent comments and threats, you're stealing from your firm. (I think the veiled threat to mkriii on a company computer should be grounds to have you fired.)
    It's my company A$$hole....and I didn't threaten anybody...I invited mkrii to visit in a friendly way. And yes my original reply was pathetic, because I let you get under my skin and I'm above that....my updated response was not hostile...you need to learn how to read dude and lose the I'm better than thou attitude