View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 534 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 344344845245325335345355365445846341034 ... LastLast
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Lamassu has confused me...

mkriii- I put the "trolling" in quotes. Actually, some might consider me a troll as well, considering my past postings... albeit a very polite, and hopefully respectful troll

Quote Originally Posted by Lamassu View Post
    Well you're going to be waiting for a very long time, because the truth you're waiting for is the truth you can't handle, so by giving the truth that you're waiting for, will expose you to that which you can't handle and therefore the truth will BLOW YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!
    Eh... you'd be surprised... I've been exposed to lots & have high tolerance levels bordering on almost insane... minus pain... that's not so high...

C'mon 500...
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

Don't let this be you!!!!!

What happened to the last person that was told the all elusive 'truth' behind the sordid history of Shaolin Do...

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
    - Aristotle

The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.
    - Arthur C. Clarke

Eastern State Mental Hospital Psych Ward, Room 12
    Well I stopped in at the Sin The school to meet Baqualin like I said I would do but he wasn't there. The only person there was a lady with blonde hair sitting at the counter where they sell the swords and stuff so I left. I might go back in a few days. It was about 4:30 in the afternoon when I stopped by.

Quote Originally Posted by mkriii View Post
    Well I stopped in at the Sin The school to meet Baqualin like I said I would do but he wasn't there. The only person there was a lady with blonde hair sitting at the counter where they sell the swords and stuff so I left. I might go back in a few days. It was about 4:30 in the afternoon when I stopped by.

Just a suggestion: Why don't you make arrangements with BQ so he can be there when you pop in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

I work a regular Job.....you can catch me there Sat.'s 11:00am.
    BQ

Man, these last 10 pages are taking forever....we need more trolls
    BQ

More trolls......lol? OK I'll try to do better at trolling. I believe that this post would be considered trolling, isn't it?

More trolls......lol? OK I'll try to do better at trolling. I believe that this post would be considered trolling, isn't it?
    How much trolling could a good troll troll if a good troll trolled SD?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

A good troll could troll alot if a troll trolled SD.

No, not a nike endorsment but there are shoes made specifically for martial arts such as pine tree, addidas, etc..... Even bare foot would have looked better than those nasty looking shoes.

Trolling? LMAO.

BTW personal appearance plays a big part when looking for a m.a. school. Wearing crappy clothes IMO is not the best way to attract students.
    Good, you were supposed to laugh.

Martial arts is his life, he always wears shoes and pants etc that he trains in. He wears shoes when he trains to protect his joints and feet. I wish I could wear gi pants & tennies to work.

Come on people, 500 is sooo close.

Quote Originally Posted by sean_stonehart View Post
    Eh... you'd be surprised... I've been exposed to lots & have high tolerance levels bordering on almost insane... minus pain... that's not so high...

C'mon 500...
    Guess you never made it through iron bone training
    BQ

I just learned Youth Long Fist does anyone know the history or Chinese name for this form , it is an awesome form KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Quote Originally Posted by Baqualin View Post
    Guess you never made it through iron bone training
    BQ
    Actually I'm pretty good with the saam sing... I like it. The Stump of Woe at my sifu's is a fav of mine that I've sadly neglected for a while.
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    I just learned Youth Long Fist does anyone know the history or Chinese name for this form , it is an awesome form KC
    It's a PRC training set for kids. Nothing special... modern wushu SD'd.