View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 590 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 904905405805885895905915926006406901090 ... LastLast
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Merry Christmas to everyone.

And Blue Travesty, you get free rounds at any SD drink up I can organize. I really think this would be more fun at the pub.
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

Happy holidays everyone...

BTW, if Blue Travesty had written that post on page one of this thread, it never would have gotten to 500 pages... but then what would be the fun of that?

Merry Christ-Mas judt

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

I AM THE GRANDMASTER TO SHAOLIN DO, NOT THE SIN!!!! I TEACH PRIVATE LESSONS FOR $500usd AN HOUR!! I CAN NOT LET MY ART GO TO JUST ANYONE!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Thank you for sharing that with the rest of us.
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

Eastern State Mental Hospital Psych Ward, Room 12
    Merry Christmas to all my SD friends. Make sure you eat your Christmas cookies and drink your cool aid. Make Santa proud of you. Oh and by the way, have a happy & safe new year.

Dude, if that is all you can write at least spell it Kool aid
    The Rev. Jim Jones told his followers that the world was coming to destroy them. To avoid the inevitable, he had them drank poisoned Flavor Aid, not cool aid. The small babies had it put into their mouths while others were shot or injected with cyanid. Only a few fled safely into the jungle.
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

This very event cost the Kool Aid man his career, his family left him and he could no longer get work in the industry. Ultimately, he was found dead in Bob Kane's bathroom.

Sad, really.
    www.kungnation.com

And for my 500th post:
    It is an urban legend that the Kool-Aid man has died. He recently was starring in a reality TV show and will be on the next "Dancing with the Stars."
    As with most child actors, initial success was followed by type casting and he was unable, not to be confused with Sifu Able, to find work into adulthood.
    Advertisers were uncomfortable to use Mr K-A, as he prefers to be called, due to the fad in the late '70s and early '80s of naming calling suffered by red shirt wearing over weight children. The Kool-Aid effect, or Hey Kool Aid ,as it became to be known, is still being studied today.
    Last edited by BM2; 12-26-2007 at 05:26 PM.
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Quote from SevenStar

From another section , what is the real Shaolin

Originally Posted by Pk_StyLeZ
    so....why do you believe your lineage and not someone elses lineage?
    anyone can easily claim they learn from blah blah in the year yada yada and learn from who who doing this time..blah blah blah
    who cares
    NO ONE WILL EVER BE ABLE TO PROVE WHICH IS THE AUTHENTHIC STYLE OF THE ORIGINAL AND FIRST SHAOLIN
    these debates are stupid and pointless
    Also why pay attention to a persons observation who has never performed SD.
    I hope all had a merry Christmas.

That blog The Only Truely Authentic Shaolin System has alot of info that relates to SD and its authenticity many on there contradict what they have fought for on this blog section. KC
    Last edited by kwaichang; 12-27-2007 at 05:21 AM.
    A Fool is Born every Day !

But you are missing the point. Kool-Aid man wasn't OLD enough to ever be at the Shaolin temple. Until you can explain that, the mystery remains....
    www.kungnation.com

Ha, you only posted that knowing I have to go to work and will not be able to photo shop Mr. K-A in.
    There is always tomorrow...
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Quote from SevenStar

Lineage's were something they jsut started to keep track of in the late 1800's and the early 1900's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    Lineage's were something they jsut started to keep track of in the late 1800's and the early 1900's.
    Sorry, but considering Chinese culture worships it's ancestors, I believe you are mistaken. Family trees were well documented.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.