View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 713 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2136136637037117127137147157237638131213 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

you guys are really trying to hard you ned to lay off the kool aid immediately lol

ive seen sin he wasnt any better than david soard

and i dotn have high standards compare sin to wing lam buck sam kong tat mau wong
    an you can see his skill is sub par

Agreed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by godzillakungfu View Post
    You said Jason C. If it is who I think, most times rumors start regardless of how an instructor leaves the art.
    It is. This is true. It's funny how things get turned around, not failing to mention that NO ONE EVER asks the person if these things are true or not.

Did I ever tell you what happened to me ??? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    you guys are really trying to hard you ned to lay off the kool aid immediately lol

ive seen sin he wasnt any better than david soard

and i dotn have high standards compare sin to wing lam buck sam kong tat mau wong
    an you can see his skill is sub par
    What??

Lay off the crack!!!

Master Wing Lam, Master Buck Sam Kong and Master Tat Mau Wong are all great masters at what they do, their path is different than EMDS and GMSKT.

Performing forms and being able to apply them at the right place and right time is something completely different.

You obviously are only seeing what is on the surface.

So how much time have you spent actually studying under any of these people???

Do you even know ANY of these people???

AH LORD THIS KOOL AID IS MOST FOUL!!!!!! LOL

im using those masters as a comparison o skill tosin look at any well known master respected in the kung fu community and compare them to sin you can tell the guy isnt skilled at all lol

if you look at the shaolin do style and sin and think thats a high level of martial arts mastery then i feel sorry for you lol

adn like i suspected no nobody has been able to sucesfully refute my claims this idiotic logic that oh just because the soards arent very good dosnt reflect on sin is proposterous!!!
    if the soards ar elousy it isnt because sin couldnt teach them properly its because in dosnt know what hes doing hes cleary either a fraud himself or comletely incompetent

either waythey still are scamming folks by using the shaolin name and that IS WRONG i really dont care if they put a do at the end of shaolin (or a a doh!! better yet!) it stilll misrepresnting the art and the temple

and look at it at its worse its sacreligious! shaolin is so much more than a style its a way of life and a part of a religious tradition. it dispicable to claim something is shaolin when it clearly is not. im hapy that one of the abbots suppose to start sueing and cracking down on all these frauds who are ruining the styles reputation

i will patiently await another liberaci analogy lol

Well since you insist,You remind me alot of Liberace, GoJu in the way you deny others credibility because they dont wear your type of sequin. You are a joke you train for what 5 years and then accuse those who have trained since the 70's that they dont know what real MA looks like . You are the real fraud here not SKT or any SD practitioner. At least we are not sitting on our fat lazy haunches and judging with little or no experience.
    You remind me alot of a friend of mine from long ago who read everything he could about Wu Shu and therefore knew it all , Give us some credible background of your self and we or I may acknowledge your mastery of spelling and MA and none of this MMA crap either. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Sorry for disturbing this conversation but it seems as though its not making much headway. So I would like to state though I have no connection to or with Shaolin Do and know little to nothing about the system itself. I would have to say you really can't judge an organization by its members, sometimes an organization stands for views and philosophies that may or may not be reflected in its affiliated members. So if you have an issue with specific member don't you think it may be more constructive to take it up with the member themselves as opposed to the organization as a whole?
    There are probably a few bad representatives in every organization or family however you categorize it. Take my viewpoints for as little as there worth but that's my summary.
    Nothing is harder to see into than people's nature. The sage looks at subtle phenomena and listens to small voices. This harmonizes the outside with the inside and the inside with the outside.
    --Zhuge Liang--

樱花瓣在飘零 这悲凉的风景
    长袖挥不去一生刀光剑影

Reminds me of a song "One bad apple dont spoil the whole bunch" KC

in the words of james brown you mutha!

so because somebody has been training since the 70s that means hes credible lmao my god i love your logic old boy!!!
    well being that i wasnt alive in the seventies its kind of hard to have been training then dont you think (unless i was a reincarnated ex shaolin do student then too )

see kwai you just dont want to admit the fact that youve wasted years of your life in a bs martilial art created my a grandmaster no bodys even heard of. un like many others who quit and trust me the drop our rates high with the csc you continued to drink the koolaid and convinced yourself that you were learning and authentic style. the fact that you cant intelligently make you case just shows my point
    there is no possible way that the soards could be lousy and sin kwang the snt simple as that
    why would he have promoted them so high in his style if they were to him?
    the student is a reflection on the master if the students skill is poor then that says alot about the master as well

and genius the colorado branch isnt the only shaolin do school to coem under a lot of scrutiny in fact they all have

and YET AGAIN the saord sare some of sins highest ranked masters adn YET AGAIN if their technique is lousy imagine what the lower ranked masters running the other shaolin do schools look like lol

and actually it seem you are sitting on your fat lazt arse as i recalled david soard had the habit of babbling on more than training his students and had numerus obese and out of shape high ranking black belts under him

in fact if my memory serves me i remeber quite often he would have his black belts run the class for him and they frequently forgot the lower belt material and had to halt class and run to one of the soards to ask them how to do the white belt level material lol

but yes im the one sitting on my lazy arse while you guys train so hard!

as far as my back round goes i had begun taekwondo about a month earlier with my uncle before joing the shaolin center

when i quit my uncle showed me goju ryu i like it more tha taekwondo so i kept with it to this day
    hes a 3rd degree black belt in taekwondo and a 2nd in goju ryu under some korean master named sung cho as far as where sung choi learned it from beats me never asked
    and my mma crap as you put it plays into the picture as well i wasnt happy with the gym but at least brazillian jujitsu is an authentic art and a proven style un like what some schools are teaching and i am close to getting my blue belt under that as well

remember ashida kim lol well hes been doing his stuff for decades so he must be legit
    oh your logic and argument is entertaining my freind!

how many years have you been wasting i mean practicing shaolin doh!

So your uncle is some one and you arent The ashida Kim statement speaks volumes, I will wast no more time with you, you are to be discarded like a pair of old socks. What a joke; BTW you should quit the roids you are so filled with roid rage you cant even type. To the ashida kum, tae kwon do, Go Ju Dojo, MMA wannabe dungeon with you. Ha I laugh in your general direction. KC BTW your uncle should have showed you Kung Pao Chicken it would probably be more appropriate.
    Last edited by kwaichang; 05-10-2009 at 05:09 PM.

so my english skills are bad but you just posted a jumbled up mess of a paragraph lol good job

either your a moron or ive gotten you so flustered with my last post you cant even try to defend your pathetic shaolin do

lol roid rage i fell off my chair with this post with the wy your acting i think you got into a batch!

Bawhahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahhh o ,y god i just keep reading that and laughing ahaahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

You should reread my last post , nothing wrong there that I can see. I was like you when I was young and dumb too , except I could fight. Not just skip from style to style BTW when did a Brazilian guy win last at the MMA fights ?? KC

um unfortunately when your young in dumb you usually end up old and dumb lol age and wisdom do not go hand in hand in fact most idiots think they are smart simply due to the fact theya re old lol
    being that youve been doing martial arts for decades now and still dont know what your talking about just proves my point!
    who said im skipping from style to style outside of sd i still practice all ive trained in

if anything by your profile you sound more like somebody who jumps around
    a bunch of styles but now shaolin do lol so a little bit of this and a little bit of that for decades huh?
    yeah you finally made up your mind on what your doing after years and years and youve gained all this wisdom so you join shaolin do

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH

um pretty much everybody that does mma knows bjj whens the last time a shaolin do fighter won an mma fight

oooh got ya!