View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 715 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2156156657057137147157167177257658151215 ... LastLast
Results 10,711 to 10,725 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Cool

Go Ju as the word implies hard/soft in your case soft in the head. Go to MMA and get your head bashed in you will pay for it some where down the road. As far as skipping around I trained for 10 years with my first CMA teacher and then the next 13 or so in Japanese MA and again in SD for the last 15 barring a back injury so listen to one who has seen and knows you are but a youth trying to win an internet battle that cant be won. So please go somewhere else, to, as they say shout to the heavens. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

win what battle your the biatch who said you werent goin to post here any more

and again witht you old eldery sage advice lol obviously if you learned anything in your studies you would have been able to spot shaolin do as a scam as so many others have the fact that youve been doing martial arts for so long and joined with them shows the fact that wisdom does not indeed come with age lol

oh yeah so theres just people running around on the internet naking up stories about saolin doh ahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhah oh my god this keeps getting more hilarious as time goes on

in fact i am a troll to i just made up my stay at shao lin do some how i just happend to know everything about the school but yet in still lying lol

liek i sadi you shaolin do fools just dont want to admit youve been wasting your life studying this crack pot art theres too types of eople who do shaolin doh during my stay there the drop out rate was enourmous due to people seeing it was a scamola and then theres the every one out of ten peopel there who honestly buys into it and thinks they are actually learning shaolin

i bet kwai is one the students who shaved his head bald when he joined lol

bottom line is they are scam artists who sre a discrace to the shaolin name IT IS SACRELIGIOUS what they are doing and allthough i beleive too each his own if you cant see hsolin do is a scam well im sorry your a moron

i owe no respect to people who would do such a thing and i spit on the school and its students and masters

It is better to be a disgrace to one art, than a disgrace to all MA as your self KC

actally being that shaolin birthed tons of different styles i think that category fits you lol after all how many forms do they supposedly teach there 900 lol

is it just me or is is impossible to leanr 900 forms in your life time
    as i recall from a book my leung shum tradtionall you were taught two to three a year

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

add to the fact that the shaolin do schools never do demonstrations at martial art art exhibits or competes
    but of course there style is too deadly to use in competion ahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahha ahahah

Baqualin

So Baqualin how are you , I will be up this month maybe maybe we can have lunch and train some. Talk to you on the PM KC

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    So Baqualin how are you , I will be up this month maybe maybe we can have lunch and train some. Talk to you on the PM KC
    Sounds good....let me know.

Hey, don't waste your time with Cujo he's just another idiot hiding behind a key board trying to stir up sh!t......anybody with that kind of attitude has major issues....the Soards probably kicked him out.
    BQ

i owe no respect to people who would do such a thing and i spit on the school and its students and masters[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a line out of an old Star Trek movie.

[QUOTE=goju;933935]actally being that shaolin birthed tons of different styles i think that category fits you lol after all how many forms do they supposedly teach there 900 lol

Shows how much he knows about Shaolin

is it just me or is is impossible to leanr 900 forms in your life time
    as i recall from a book my leung shum tradtionall you were taught two to three a year

He's Learning from books eh
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

add to the fact that the shaolin do schools never do demonstrations at martial art art exhibits or competes

Once again he shows how much he really knows......not true

To paraphrase the bard, cujos posts are tales told by an idiot full of sound and fury signifying nothing.

He is obviously so much smarter than all of us, yet he will believe any anonymous post on the internet as long as it supports the conclusion he is trying to reach.

Ok, cujo, post videos of your katas, forms, training drills, fights etc. and I'll repost mine. A little friendly exchange of information with the peanut gallery free to comment. Surely one with such credibility and knowledge can do this..... or will you make an excuse. (No time, no camera, no computer, don't want to waste my time etc.) Don't worry, we've heard all the excuses before.

BTW, KC, you would look good with a shaved head, but you'll need to grow a soul patch or a fu man chu to really complete the look.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

At least Cujo brought everybody out again.......great to hear from all
    BQ

PS,
    KC would look good with a Fu

I am truly amazed that this thread is still alive and kicking (sorry, could not resist the pun).

Haven't been around for a while. How are all of you SD guys doing? I left/retired in 1998 after 28 years.

Quote Originally Posted by OldandUsed View Post
    I am truly amazed that this thread is still alive and kicking (sorry, could not resist the pun).

Haven't been around for a while. How are all of you SD guys doing? I left/retired in 1998 after 28 years.
    Nice to meet you. 28 years in 1998. You have certaily been in a cat-bird seat to see how the art has grown and transitioned. Where did you train if you don't mind me asking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

how am i learning from books leung shums an eagle claw stylist i dont know eagle claw lol
    and what its tur shaolin do claims to have around 900 forms thats impossible to know that many

and know shaolin doh dose not participate in competions supposedly there technique is too deadly to use lol ig uess doing their forms are too dangerous to watch as well thats why they at the very least dont stick to form competions

some one said thats because they are frauds and know theyd get laughed out of the place but hey who knows

it is so easy to ruffle your guys feathers you know deep deep down inside your being scammed you just dont want to admit youve wasted time and money on a bogus art
    plus youd have to regrow back your hair lol

I had originally started SD in 1970 at Eastern Kentucky University. Have been in classes taught by Master Sin, Master Hiang, Leaonard, Green, Fernandez, Johnson and others. Was a contemporary of the Soards before they moved to CO. Know Mullins and like him, and several of the old timers. trained with most of the guys with Master Hiang. As a mater of fact, his signature is on most of my belt certificates and I think an awful lot of him. I was one of the ones that had some training before SD, trained in other arts while in SD and now have an independent school that trains "traditional martial arts in a non-traditional manner".

and the ones who are defending shaolin doh are ther one students gee what a suprise lol

i dont have the know how of how to send pics and videos im not very computer savy however i can send pics of my self throwing kicks or doing the splits or whatever else with my camera phone to your email
    thats about all i can do if you wanna see em leave me your email and ill send em