View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 727 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2276276777177257267277287297377778271227 ... LastLast
Results 10,891 to 10,905 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    yeah lol im in my early twenties and my fiancees in her early thirties but her kids love me and all she told me she dosnt want a man to be there father but there like famaily too me so i treat them like they are my own

**** three kids lol that gots to age a man!
    I'm already aged I'm patient and good with kids....it's still to much for me and I don't foresee forever in this case......will end as friends and I will still see the kids.....I only study and teach the Internal side now.....it keeps me sane
    BQ

shes not a multi million dollar heiress lol besides thats a ***** move on mans part taking his womans money

if we devorce ill just take her 88 monte carlol lol jk

Quote Originally Posted by Baqualin View Post
    I'm already aged I'm patient and good with kids....it's still to much for me and I don't foresee forever in this case......will end as friends and I will still see the kids.....I only study and teach the Internal side now.....it keeps me sane
    BQ
    well its easier for me too her kids are ten and twelve i think if they were toddlers my hair would have been grey allready lol

i assume anybody walking off the street to join sd is allready better than the the senoir students that have been there for years actually

and i know i dont believe
    By what logic is this possible? Let's assume they learn ABSOLUTELY nothing during their tenure at SD - how is it possible for someone to get worse at martial arts? Whether or not they had any experience going in, it seems a little far fetched that they would actually get worse. By what methods outside of aging and injury do people get worse at Martial Arts, especially in your scenario, whereby the martial artist goes from being a non-practitioner to practicing something?

Oh, BTW, I'm tired of looking at all the pictures of dudes (as awesome as your 70's and 80's style was, my man). Post some pics of your fiancee, dawg.
    Yes sir, the check is in the mail!

Which Lo Pan, huh? Little old basket case on wheels or the ten foot tall road block?!

if any of you are planning on coming to colorado or virginia where ill soon be we can cross hands (just no crossing wangs lol)or if any of you are planning on fighting light heavyweight in mma?
    other than that how can we
    When you get to Virginia your close to the heart of SD.....in Charleston, WVa.
    there's a school there, if you decide you want to check it out...let me know and I will give you contact with a guy that loves to touch hands (not to prove anything....just someone skilled to workout with......he fights MMA.
    BQ

no way shes very very and i mean very wary about having her picture put out on the net
    shes ****in sexxxxxy though man gots long black curly hair all the way down to her butt five foot one 120 pounds she fit too and shes a gear head knows all this stuff about cars and how to fix them lol

i dint see anybody improve while i was there at sd in fact all that happended was there ego got inflated to humongo sizeas they got each belt some of the most pompus muthas ive eva met were at that school
    and if you think you can protect youself and you cant sheeesh you in for a rude awakining if somebody attacks you one day outta nowhere ive seen that happen before

allright baq
    when i get settled ill let you know and ill let you know it would e nice to have some one i can train with too outside of a gym i have a hard time finding that

no way shes very very and i mean very wary about having her picture put out on the net
    shes ****in sexxxxxy though man gots long black curly hair all the way down to her butt five foot one 120 pounds she fit too and shes a gear head knows all this stuff about cars and how to fix them lol

i dint see anybody improve while i was there at sd in fact all that happended was there ego got inflated to humongo sizeas they got each belt some of the most pompus muthas ive eva met were at that school
    and if you think you can protect youself and you cant sheeesh you in for a rude awakining if somebody attacks you one day outta nowhere ive seen that happen before

allright baq
    when i get settled ill let you know and ill let you know it would e nice to have some one i can train with too outside of a gym i have a hard time finding that

C'mon man, don't hold out! We need the pics! We're just all a bunch of SD losers, we can't get no ladies of our own... Plus Sean's an old perv, I know he's with me. MMmmmmmm.... I wanna see dem pics... It's like old Jack Burton always says...what the hell.

Which Lo Pan, huh? Little old basket case on wheels or the ten foot tall road block?!

lol i want to man but i cant!!!

illsend apic of a part of her face but theres no way ill show her alltogether

im ending them to pens email let him post em when he gets em

ones of her eyes and you can some of her hair lol

the other are of her lips lol but thats all you get

there pervs

you can see shes hot just by that i think

Is it just her eyes/lips/etc? How are we supposed to know dat shiz didn't come off the google machine on the interwebz? I get skeptical when it comes to pics of sexy cougars. She cougaring on you, BTW. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Aight JP! You gotta hook us up here man!!!

lolshes cougaring on me? never thought of that she looks like shes nineteen though lol in fact i told her she was too young for me when we met then she told me i was an idiot and hse was 31 lol

in between emailing my fiancee i xcheck the sd center in va

lmao i dont see anything different than what i saw in the soards place
    what is so hard about stretching people? lol thats the root of good ma
    if any bofy cant lok at photos of their blacbelts and be impressed then i feel sorry for you

i meanlook at them lol
    this reminds me of that remark william cheung made to all those old wing chun masters who were trying to challenge him
    "it looks like you could use a work out'

in between emailing my fiancee i xcheck the sd center in va

lmao i dont see anything different than what i saw in the soards place
    what is so hard about stretching people? lol thats the root of good ma
    if any bofy cant lok at photos of their blacbelts and be impressed then i feel sorry for you

i meanlook at them lol
    this reminds me of that remark william cheung made to all those old wing chun masters who were trying to challenge him
    "it looks like you could use a work out'
    Seriously? We're back on this again? I thought we'd all just let bygones be bygones and scope out your cougar in relative peace and harmony.

And WTF is this sheeyut about flexibility? It's like I told my last wife, I says "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see, and besides that, it's all in the reflexes." I was pretty hammered drunk when I said that to her, but thinking back, I find there's a lot of wisdom in those words. Who knew?