View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 733 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2336336837237317327337347357437838331233 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,995 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    yes im engaged now so that means i can no longer put my ***** in you
    Whatever happened to You? Did he end up going back to China? I remember when you used to tell me all about him when we played cards on the milk crates behind Burger King on the morning shift. I thought you and You would really go the distance.

Oh well. You look like you're doing well for yourself. Man...f%*k You...ya know? I'm sure this new guy is a much better match for you than You could ever be.

Blog Entries
    Wookie, your hilarious dude. You had me rollin. I sure did miss your wit.

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    Does anyone on here own a Shaolin MA uniform // How is it made etc??? KC
    Quote Originally Posted by yeti View Post
    I own one, an orange one, which I bought at the Shaolin Temple when I was in China. I don't train in it (never have), but it makes a great Halloween costume.
    Yep, I bought one while I was there the first time too and so far only wore it for Halloween at work one year.

It has a different feel than a Gi but it's cut from the same pattern.

My KF is awesome when I have it on but I can't move for crap once I take it off. It's all in the uniform you know. I get really rigid and talk funny when I wear a Gi.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

maybe one day you can get your girlfreind fro under your bed inflate her and you two and my fiancee can go out on a couples date

maybe one day you can get your girlfreind fro under your bed inflate her and you two and my fiancee can go out on a couples date
    Maybe you want to recheck your math.

1+1+1 does make three, but only in Special Ed.

yeah thats weird i have to wear some type of loose pants to kick well if i wear shorts my kicks suck

just because shes made out of latex dosnt mean shes not aperson wook god your so ensensitive

Yeah, that was a joke.

Plus I meant to say I grunt a lot when I wear a Gi. <- <- <-
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

yeah thats weird i have to wear some type of loose pants to kick well if i wear shorts my kicks suck
    Are those rubber pants? And what's wrong with your shoes? Just tell your mom to get you some new kicks--you don't have to wear your heels everywhere, you know. Sometimes a girl just has to know when to wear flats.

just because shes made out of latex dosnt mean shes not aperson wook god your so ensensitive
    Are you implying that, somehow, I'm actually in sensitive? Like, I've managed to get inside sensitivity? That's an amazing concept.

Please, hit me with some more brain teasers. Dude, you rock!!!

yeah but then i blow all my money and dont got anew dress to wear

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Sing View Post
    My KF is awesome when I have it on but I can't move for crap once I take it off. It's all in the uniform you know. I get really rigid and talk funny when I wear a Gi.
    I once punched through a man's chest while wearing a karate gi, but wore a chinese style uniform when I went to apologize to his family. His wife was a real bish about the whole thing, so I decided to just punch through her chest too, but found that I couldn't do it with a kung fu uniform on? So thanks for letting me know about that weird instance. I think I'm going to wear a Chinese style uniform from now on, for the safety of those around me...
    Yes sir, the check is in the mail!

Which Lo Pan, huh? Little old basket case on wheels or the ten foot tall road block?!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    Are you implying that, somehow, I'm actually in sensitive? Like, I've managed to get inside sensitivity? That's an amazing concept.

Please, hit me with some more brain teasers. Dude, you rock!!!
    well you are the greastest shaoilin master that has a genetic hair deformity lived in the woods but walked around with a suit on and that ever lived so that shouldnt be a suprise

well ill be a son of a bish

yeah but then i blow all my money and dont got anew dress to wear
    Remember that time when we were at Panda Express on our lunch break and you got that fortune in the cookie that said: "Sometimes blowing and money go hand-in-hand. But they have to go in that order."

I think someone's trying to tell you something.

A world full of new dresses is basically at your fingertips. That, and a scorching case of Herpes.

(BTW, feel free to substitute "fingertips" with mouth. But only if you really want to).