View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 742 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2426426927327407417427437447527928421242 ... LastLast
Results 11,116 to 11,130 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

and you know this how ive seen the forms preformed that you mention and dont see any exceedingly difficult moves in them in fact hey are just basic forms at best
    if you honestly think they are demanding forms you really need to watch some proper shaolin demonstrations
    and arent you the one with the back injury? lol yes im sure your quite the pinnacle of health after all if you say so it must be true!youve just never provided a shred of proof you can do anything your talking about

I have nothing to prove to you or any one. and if you think the longfist and Hua's are basic you are more of a joke than I realised. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

i said what is shown at sd is basic and unimpressive and dosnt require any high level of strength concentration or stamina just basic american karate esque looking forms if they wer so hard to know sd wouldnt have as many blackbelts now would they

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    I have nothing to prove to you or any one. and if you think the longfist and Hua's are basic you are more of a joke than I realised. KC
    actually you should you talk abig game with your supposed kicks that could cut people in half and the unique flexibilty to go beyond the full spilts your supposed to posess
    Last edited by goju; 05-25-2009 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by punchdrunk View Post
    Is this part of your system's mantis form? Does it resemble any other mantis forms from any other systems to your knowlegde?
    It is one of the many and yes it does have the same tools, techniques and mechanics that other forms of PM have in them. Depending on who is performing them.

well said TTM , I was refering to the aerobic conditioning needed to perform the 4 hUAS , Mod Hua , Chang Chien , Budha Fist and the 3 weapons forms needed for 4th He doesnt have the Kung necessary to complete it. Heck didnt even pass beyond Green. Then complains about teachers and the curriculum as an excuse for quitting. If one quits they are still a quitter. KC
    I picked out that one( Tang Lang Chien) based on Goju's comments. I agree about his Kung Fu, one word "TROLL". Most likely he was never a student and only picked up his knowledge off of the internet.

+1

He has no idea!!I challenge anyone to do the First Road of Hua let alone all of them together at one time and say it is basic . He doesn't even know them anyway.He is just goading you , cut him loose . I feel how you do about this guy, but I have wasted too much time with him already.

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    i said what is shown at sd is basic and unimpressive and dosnt require any high level of strength concentration or stamina just basic american karate esque looking forms if they wer so hard to know sd wouldnt have as many blackbelts now would they
    Maybe from what you saw . Green Belt?? HAHAHAHAHAH You saw nothing , or might as well have. Not everyone does martial arts to become a bad ass fighter. Everyone does it for their own reasons.

and you know this how ive seen the forms preformed that you mention and dont see any exceedingly difficult moves in them in fact hey are just basic forms at best
    if you honestly think they are demanding forms you really need to watch some proper shaolin demonstrations
    and arent you the one with the back injury? lol yes im sure your quite the pinnacle of health after all if you say so it must be true!youve just never provided a shred of proof you can do anything your talking about
    What did you see?? Who performed them ?/ People who just learned them?? A black belt who learned an advanced form???You have yet to show us your skill level either. @$$ wipe. What is a difficult move to you ??It looks like spelling , reading and comprehension are difficult for you.

Yeah...

Doctors , lawyers, professors, engineers ( what some of the top guys in SD are) are fooled and are spending 30-40 years doing something that is not real, just what is not real about SD?? If I cee the uniforms,history or anything that is non intrinsic to the question or the material on the whole ,then it is invalid.

so because someones adoctor lawyer engineer etc etc it must mean they are knowledgeable about what is good kung fu and what isnt

shakes head lol god you sd guys

um lets see what not real the history the fact that the forms dont resemble kung fu in the least the fact that they cant prove its shaolin

shall i go on dear boy?

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    Maybe from what you saw . Green Belt?? HAHAHAHAHAH You saw nothing , or might as well have. Not everyone does martial arts to become a bad ass fighter. Everyone does it for their own reasons.
    what i saw? well i saw the black belts frequently loose sparring matches against me and other beggining students countless times
    and no cut al the mytical kwai chia kang crap kung fu is for nothing else besides fighting it is not used to give you peace of mind blah blah or whatever else

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    I picked out that one( Tang Lang Chien) based on Goju's comments. I agree about his Kung Fu, one word "TROLL". Most likely he was never a student and only picked up his knowledge off of the internet.
    lol a student of one of the biggest fraud school in history is accusing somebody else of being a lair

oh but wait you changed the material right oh yeah i forgot you broke away from the sd schools and you have stricter guidelines for giving belts and showing forms
    yeah arent you special now

a scams a scam no matter how you look at it you can break away from sd but your still teaching their mumbo jumbo and tricking honest folks out of their money

and why would i want to preform hua fist im a karate stylist thats like me asking you do do sanseiru whats the point you dont know it why would you?

so because someones adoctor lawyer engineer etc etc it must mean they are knowledgeable about what is good kung fu and what isnt

shakes head lol god you sd guys

um lets see what not real the history the fact that the forms dont resemble kung fu in the least the fact that they cant prove its shaolin

shall i go on dear boy?
    Most people that are educated are less likely to be swindled or dupped into doing something that is not real , true or intrinsic. Forms are forms . If you do them soft then they look more like kung fu and if the are done hard then they are karate

Shaolin is a philosophy, not a uniform , forms or the way you perfom them. So there is nothing to porve . Master The` has the spirit of Shaolin in the way he teaches and lives his life, that is good enough form me. anyone that thinks that shaolin is forms or the way you perfom them is only looking at the surface, the external.