View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 743 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2436436937337417427437447457537938431243 ... LastLast
Results 11,131 to 11,145 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    what i saw? well i saw the black belts frequently loose sparring matches against me and other beggining students countless times
    and no cut al the mytical kwai chia kang crap kung fu is for nothing else besides fighting it is not used to give you peace of mind blah blah or whatever else
    All we have is your words. which I do not believe.

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    Most people that are educated are less likely to be swindled or dupped into doing something that is not real , true or intrinsic. Forms are forms . If you do them soft then they look more like kung fu and if the are done hard then they are karate

Shaolin is a philosophy, not a uniform , forms or the way you perfom them. So there is nothing to porve . Master The` has the spirit of Shaolin in the way he teaches and lives his life, that is good enough form me. anyone that thinks that shaolin is forms or the way you perfom them is only looking at the surface, the external.
    yes a doctor is educted when it comes to medicine you simpleton not martial arts

a doctor walking into a martial arts school for the first time is just aslikely to be dupped as someone who flips burgers thus making your point moot

yes im sure makinmg up a style and fooling thousands of people is the shaolin way allright

lol a student of one of the biggest fraud school in history is accusing somebody else of being a lair

oh but wait you changed the material right oh yeah i forgot you broke away from the sd schools and you have stricter guidelines for giving belts and showing forms
    yeah arent you special now

a scams a scam no matter how you look at it you can break away from sd but your still teaching their mumbo jumbo and tricking honest folks out of their money
    The spelling is L-I-A-R.

I never said I was special just different.
    Who is being scammed?? and where?? file a report with the BBB.

I teach CMA period. Where I got them from is multiple sources . Many of the trditional forms found in SD are found in other schools , which also are called authentic Shaolin schools.

oh so you teach a mish mash of this and that got ya
    i allready proved my skill like that guy with the plum flower posts i could tell he was good just by looking at the photo of him doing a side kick
    it takes a high level of balance and coordination in order to hold a kick that high long enough for someone to snap a pic
    your sad excuse that even a ballerina could do that just proves my point about you guys at sd your delusional and when i ask for pics of you the only one with the bullocks to do so was penn

and im makinga video of me working out and training tomoorow when i have it done anybody that wants to see it let me know and ill mail it to them

yes a doctor is educted when it comes to medicine you simpleton not martial arts

a doctor walking into a martial arts school for the first time is just aslikely to be dupped as someone who flips burgers thus making your point moot

yes im sure makinmg up a style and fooling thousands of people is the shaolin way allright
    And what do you need to know to be a doctor?? do you know what doctor even means?? You see doctors of medicine need to know all about the body anatomy , physiology, biomechanics and stuff like that . A doctor would know as to whether the movements and training was correct and benefitial based on what they saw.

I could go on and on with you however, there is no point argueing with a retard, it just makes me look like a retard too. I have been more than nice to you and answered your questions and yet you still have proven nothing about yourself , other than you are all talk and full of $h!t.

oh so you teach a mish mash of this and that got ya
    i allready proved my skill like that guy with the plum flower posts i could tell he was good just by looking at the photo of him doing a side kick
    it takes a high level of balance and coordination in order to hold a kick that high long enough for someone to snap a pic
    your sad excuse that even a ballerina could do that just proves my point about you guys at sd your delusional and when i ask for pics of you the only one with the bullocks to do so was penn

and im makinga video of me working out and training tomoorow when i have it done anybody that wants to see it let me know and ill mail it to them
    think what you want . I know what I know and I am satisfied with that . You are obviously not satisfied with what it is you know or you would not be here bashing other people and the styles or system in which they practice.

Put it on youtube.

And what do you need to know to be a doctor?? do you know what doctor even means?? You see doctors of medicine need to know all about the body anatomy , physiology, biomechanics and stuff like that . A doctor would know as to whether the movements and training was correct and benefitial based on what they saw.

I could go on and on with you however, there is no point argueing with a retard, it just makes me look like a retard too. I have been more than nice to you and answered your questions and yet you still have proven nothing about yourself , other than you are all talk and full of $h!t.
    oh no no your right a doctor knows everything about everything lol

So a 6 foot 2 inch 220 # guy beat a 150 # fresh black belt, Yeah I believe that. I think that may have happened. But did he defeat a seasoned BB with 10 -20 years in Sd I think, know not. As far as a mish mash you are the one wanting to do MMA which is a mish mash. Goju is a simple style derived from Okinawan Karate brought to Japan. TaeKwon Do is a drivation of TaeGun and Shotokan as taught to General Choi and taught as calastenics. You believe that what your uncle taught you is real Go Ju like Higaonna taught.??? Also you have trained what 5-6 years in an art other than Shaolin or Chinese MA and we are suppopsed to believe you know what you are talking about?? What a blooming Idiot you are. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Shaolin is a philosophy, not a uniform , forms or the way you perfom them. So there is nothing to porve . Master The` has the spirit of Shaolin in the way he teaches and lives his life, that is good enough form me. anyone that thinks that shaolin is forms or the way you perfom them is only looking at the surface, the external.
    you know how "true beauty is on the inside" is something only ugly people say..........

this is something only "shaolin" frauds say.

think what you want . I know what I know and I am satisfied with that . You are obviously not satisfied with what it is you know or you would not be here bashing other people and the styles or system in which they practice.

Put it on youtube.
    whos bashing other people and styles i just think sd sucks great big nuts
    and i am quite satisfied with what i know thank you

By the way...

sparring is not about winning or losing, it is about training. If you want to fight now that is something different. Never in my 15+ years of SD/ CSC was involved in a sparring match in which there was competition in which one person won and another person lost . Upper belts are supposed to go at the level of the lower belt they are sparring. SO NOW WE KNOW YOU ARE FULL OF $H!T AND A LIAR

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    So a 6 foot 2 inch 220 # guy beat a 150 # fresh black belt, Yeah I believe that. I think that may have happened. But did he defeat a seasoned BB with 10 -20 years in Sd I think, know not. As far as a mish mash you are the one wanting to do MMA which is a mish mash. Goju is a simple style derived from Okinawan Karate brought to Japan. TaeKwon Do is a drivation of TaeGun and Shotokan as taught to General Choi and taught as calastenics. You believe that what your uncle taught you is real Go Ju like Higaonna taught.??? Also you have trained what 5-6 years in an art other than Shaolin or Chinese MA and we are suppopsed to believe you know what you are talking about?? What a blooming Idiot you are. KC
    yes but again MMA IS a mish mash OF AUTHENTIC STYLES something that i cant say for sd

and whats this have to do with anything i know the history of goju and taekwondo stay on topic sonny

whos bashing other people and styles i just think sd sucks great big nuts
    and i am quite satisfied with what i know thank you
    Just your opinion. I doubt it or else you wouldnt be here bashing others styles.

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    and how are you any more credible wow your an old man golly you must know what your talking about because your old lol
    good lord the excuse people have to make

oh no no your right a doctor knows everything about everything lol
    No , but they do know about the sciences of the body , Doctor means universal knowledge. @$$wipe.