View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 745 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2456456957357437447457467477557958451245 ... LastLast
Results 11,161 to 11,175 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

True ignorance is judgeing something without knowing it, and judgeing can also be ignorant in and of itself. Ever notice how Go Ju and others skirt the questions asked of him. He does so by calling names and being rude. So obvious. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    So you are bragging about beating a 3rd BB that had been there 3-4 years?? No wonder what a joke. And you base your opinion on this. You need to get out more. This is how it is suppose to work WB-BB 3-4 years 1-2BB 2 more years 2-3BB 3 more years. that is 9 years not 3. If you did beat him no wonder. also 3-4 BB 4 years 4-5 is 5 years that is 18 years of good training. I see where you are coming from but do you drive one car before you buy one. You probably do. KC
    whats the diff youve been doing sd for how long and yourstill a joke
    a third degree sd wont be any better when he gets his fifth same guy new belt bigger ego

True ignorance is judgeing something without knowing it, and judgeing can also be ignorant in and of itself. Ever notice how Go Ju and others skirt the questions asked of him. He does so by calling names and being rude. So obvious. KC
    thank you dr spoc how articulate

really lol youve been calling me down because im young and saying you could cut me in half with your kicks but im the one whos resorting to name calling lmao okay

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    whats the diff youve been doing sd for how long and yourstill a joke
    a third degree sd wont be any better when he gets his fifth same guy new belt bigger ego
    Do you know KC or anyone in the art personally?? If so, who?? I can name at least 5 people in SD who would wipe there @$$ with you and then flush you down the drain. You are a LIAR !!!let me spell that for you L-I-A-R and a TROLL , let me spell that one for you too, T-R-O-L-L

lo whats with all the stupid "confuscious say" qotes lol
    you know guys real shaolin monks dont go walking around acting that way dont you?

I know I am a Joke I have seen good . I dont care the true joke is you a warrior is known by the level of his opponent . You probably defeated a skinny little teenage BB. OOOOOOHH Im scared. As far as being a joke to you I guess I am most people are. You dont even respect yourself how can you be expected to respect others. What ever the style. I have trained under Master Nishiama of the JKA prior to his death. I have had excelent training . No one I have fought seriously ever called me a joke. Alot of fun perhaps. KC

thank you dr spoc how articulate

really lol youve been calling me down because im young and saying you could cut me in half with your kicks but im the one whos resorting to name calling lmao okay
    HOw old are you anyways ?? 10 11 12??? Name calling and stateing facts about someone are two different things . Know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    Do you know KC or anyone in the art personally?? If so, who?? I can name at least 5 people in SD who would wipe there @$$ with you and then flush you down the drain. You are a LIAR !!!let me spell that for you L-I-A-R and a TROLL , let me spell that one for you too, T-R-O-L-L
    ewwwwwww wipe their ass with me what does that have to do with kung fu
    dont know kc but i can smell bs off him all the way from colorado lol

thats was five years ago the only people i remember by name are the soards

HOw old are you anyways ?? 10 11 12??? Name calling and stateing facts about someone are two different things . Know the difference.
    settle down their find your dantien and breath in through the nose

lo whats with all the stupid "confuscious say" qotes lol
    you know guys real shaolin monks dont go walking around acting that way dont you?
    I am not a monk nor is anyone I have ever known who practices Shaolin with the Do or not. Its funny how everyone thinks that to be shaolin you must be a monk and have learned from on. Oy vey

I know I am a Joke I have seen good . I dont care the true joke is you a warrior is known by the level of his opponent . You probably defeated a skinny little teenage BB. OOOOOOHH Im scared. As far as being a joke to you I guess I am most people are. You dont even respect yourself how can you be expected to respect others. What ever the style. I have trained under Master Nishiama of the JKA prior to his death. I have had excelent training . No one I have fought seriously ever called me a joke. Alot of fun perhaps. KC
    what the hell is this about you ranting lunatic
    no in fact the third degree bb was in his early thirties i beleive if i am correct i didnt see any teenage bb there mostly middle aged men and maybe one or two girls

You need to check your references if you think I am BS, boy. KC

I am not a monk nor is anyone I have ever known who practices Shaolin with the Do or not. Its funny how everyone thinks that to be shaolin you must be a monk and have learned from on. Oy vey
    yes exactly and thats how you and kwai are acting wit h your silly qoutes

ewwwwwww wipe their ass with me what does that have to do with kung fu
    dont know kc but i can smell bs off him all the way from colorado lol

thats was five years ago the only people i remember by name are the soards
    Means that they could do anything they wanted to you!!! yeah sure you can, chek you upper lip that might be where the smell is coming from. BULL$H!T. If you knew any of the real player of the art you would beable to name some people.

Well I must train , 2 regrets finding this forum and not taking more pics prior to my injury. To shut up wannabes like GoJu. KC