View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 746 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2466466967367447457467477487567968461246 ... LastLast
Results 11,176 to 11,190 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    what the hell is this about you ranting lunatic
    no in fact the third degree bb was in his early thirties i beleive if i am correct i didnt see any teenage bb there mostly middle aged men and maybe one or two girls
    Prove it!!! I want a name , date , time and the person location of residence etc. Until then all you doing is blowing hot air!!!

yes exactly and thats how you and kwai are acting wit h your silly qoutes
    Holy $H!t ,a post that was almost easy to read and comprehend. Personally I do not give a $h!t about you and what you say. I was bored and this passed sometime. I got a lot of PM out of these last couple of pages , thanks!!You can not substantiate anything you say.......so until then you are just a TROLL that is T-R-O-L-L!!

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    Well I must train , 2 regrets finding this forum and not taking more pics prior to my injury. To shut up wannabes like GoJu. KC
    Everyone that knows you has vouched for you , you have nothing to prove.

thank you dr spoc how articulate

really lol youve been calling me down because im young and saying you could cut me in half with your kicks but im the one whos resorting to name calling lmao okay
    Actually, he quite educated and knows what he is talking about ,obviously you do not. Do you even know what is meant by cutting you in half with a kick????

WEll it started to rain , cant train outside. I looked up my post and the cutting in half was a rhetorical YOU. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    Means that they could do anything they wanted to you!!! yeah sure you can, chek you upper lip that might be where the smell is coming from. BULL$H!T. If you knew any of the real player of the art you would beable to name some people.
    whats a real player suppose to qualify as according to you? and i told you thats was five years ago you honestly expect me to remember those people there lol
    and how would you know them to begin with?
    Last edited by goju; 05-25-2009 at 05:17 PM.

Well I must train , 2 regrets finding this forum and not taking more pics prior to my injury. To shut up wannabes like GoJu. KC
    uh huh keep using the back injury as an excuse
    your missmissed as being anything because of your inceridibly stupid cutting me in half with a kick comment once you said that i knew you were a fraud

Actually, he quite educated and knows what he is talking about ,obviously you do not. Do you even know what is meant by cutting you in half with a kick????
    is he a doctor lol

Prove it!!! I want a name , date , time and the person location of residence etc. Until then all you doing is blowing hot air!!!
    okay wanna come over to my place i have my time machine in my garagebring your camera

You need to check your references if you think I am BS, boy. KC
    oh yeah my apologies for not knowing who you are lol
    after all your......

um......

OK Ill finish it for you "your superior" KC

would have said your daddy but wouldnt claim you if I fathered you. BTW I should be back in shape in about 6 months when are you moving to North Carolina Go JU Ill look you up, or down. KC

yes im going to go to north carolina to spar with some old man who practices sd lol
    thats what i do have confrontation with people on ma forums then fly down and fight them

sheeesh

Have they ever said that they were affiliated with the Shaolin temples other than by the material that is practiced????? I never said I accepted it based on the name.
    on what then?
    anything half-way verifiable?

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    on what then?
    anything half-way verifiable?
    How about answering my questions first?? I noticed that you left out that part. I have been nice to you as well but there comes a point where I am not going to put up with things being one sided. Now answer my questions and I will answer yours.