View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 763 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2636637137537617627637647657738138631263 ... LastLast
Results 11,431 to 11,445 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Noob View Post
    When is that form taught?
    Typically 2nd or 3rd black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

oh no i errered on the date of the magazine once how dare i lol
    even kwai pulled out apiece of that intreview and posted it on here

so let me get this right your educated on goju ryu by surfing the internet lol
    i mean seriously at this point in time who dosnt know the the majority of inofromation on the web is bogus lol
    and what questions have i skirted away from ive answered everything about goju ryu

and my offer still stand any sd people in colorado want to spar let me know and we can meet up

yes david knew that tiger an crane was a central part of hung gar wow how knowledgeable lol

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen View Post
    Don't really care? Congratulations you are a true warrior scholar.
    then whyd you bring it up think trying to throw the track off would save face for you guys lol
    you honestly thought id be circle talking my way around sd history like you people have done on here ha!

Goju: That part was about your style.

Goju: That part was about SD

Yours

Similar to ours (SD)

He's talking about SD's here

I'm just breaking it down for you, Goju, because you seem to think that Leto was saying that Goju Ryu had picked up some Silat. He didn't. I'm not going to be critical of your spelling or reading comprehension because I know you believe that's the crutch of folks who don't have a response to your arguments. I'm simply laying it out because your response seems to suggest that you didn't understand that particular post.

Moreover, with regard to your opinions of those older than you, you'd do well to heed the admonishments of OneStudent. I'm not aware of any martial art that doesn't train humility and respect for elders (okay, MMA excluded). Moreover, the masters in your art are old and I doubt that you'd claim that they have nothing to teach you. Certainly, they might be able to show you a little more than you get from the two-man show you've got going in your uncle's basement. Empty your cup just a little Goju. You'd only be better for it.
    no leto was metioning about silta influencing his tudd and such and i brought up thats its thought silta influenced krate too i knew what he was talking about since he was on the subject i piped in

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    22 year old kid with no respect , no discipline , no honor, a L-I-A-R and T-R-O-L-L ta boot!!!Here we have the future of the United States of America.
    really no respect your the ones trying to insult me because of my age you dont see me doing anything of the sort
    **** much not teach much respect at sd huh but as i recal david soard stood around bad mouthing most of the masters in kungfu tai chi than training us so i guess it runs in the system

Aren't you sporting some kind of mullet in your picture? You're probably right. You'll always look that good.
    just because im not a crater face like half you guys postin ghere dont mean you have to say i have a mullet which i dont see where i have long hair i combed back so my face could be seen

but i can see how guys like you with your method of thinking cant stand to put in their place by a "kid" lol

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    Yes now that you mention it you are right. Like I said Goju give me 6 more months and this old wanna be or used to be would like a friendly sparring match heck I am over twice your age what will it hurt??? KC

Thanks OTD..
    your going to come all the way yo co. to spar lol
    oh and a mandatory agree ment i want if any sd wants to spar me is that the sparring match is video taped i dont want a it tooo happen and then to posters running around on here with two differerent stories

bareknuckle kwai no pads anywhere full contact

Moron

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    really no respect your the ones trying to insult me because of my age you dont see me doing anything of the sort
    **** much not teach much respect at sd huh but as i recal david soard stood around bad mouthing most of the masters in kungfu tai chi than training us so i guess it runs in the system
    Go back to your very first post on this thread. Completely disrespectful. You're a revisionist historian on stuff that happened barely a week ago.

BTW, if I understand you, didn't you learn everything you know about Goju Ryu from your uncle?

I would definitely describe your do as a mullet. Sorry dude....and crater faces are generally something folks your age are still dealing with so I'm not sure where you're getting that either.

Guys - At least Mkrii was nice about a third of the time when he was on his meds (guilty of engaging in a little speculation about the cause here). This one, not so much.

I do like having you around though. You've brought lots of folks who haven't been on for a while out of the woodwork.

Go back to your very first post on this thread. Completely disrespectful. You're a revisionist historian on stuff that happened barely a week ago.

BTW, if I understand you, didn't you learn everything you know about Goju Ryu from your uncle?

I would definitely describe your do as a mullet. Sorry dude....and crater faces are generally something folks your age are still dealing with so I'm not sure where you're getting that either.

Guys - At least Mkrii was nice about a third of the time when he was on his meds (guilty of engaging in a little speculation about the cause here). This one, not so much.

I do like having you around though. You've brought lots of folks who haven't been on for a while out of the woodwork.
    i never said to kwai "oh your old what do you know' never did i sink to such stupidity

and yes i did learn it from him why must i repeat what ive said dozens of times?

oh and most important dont expect people to take you seriously when your running around calling yourself a noob lol

i know im gone for awhile and you guys are ranting on here for pages lol

so whats on the menue today? you guys still gonna try to pull info about goju off the net and say you know more than me and morio higaonna? lol or is it back to sd?

quote from GoJu (BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLHA)

Dude if I was making fun of you ( like I am now) you would know it.

I was stating the facts based on the info. you gave. But then again maybe I am giving you more credit than you deserve.

Are you not 22-23?? Have you shown that you know nothing about which talk about ?? Have you been disrespectful ?? Have you shown that you are immature and uneducated?? ETC.

The answer to all of these is , YES.

i never said to kwai "oh your old what do you know' never did i sink to such stupidity

and yes i did learn it from him why must i repeat what ive said dozens of times?

oh and most important dont expect people to take you seriously when your running around calling yourself a noob lol
    All you know is how to be a T-R-O-L-L and a L-I-A-R.

your going to come all the way yo co. to spar lol
    oh and a mandatory agree ment i want if any sd wants to spar me is that the sparring match is video taped i dont want a it tooo happen and then to posters running around on here with two differerent stories

bareknuckle kwai no pads anywhere full contact
    Dude , Come to calif , PLEASE . Show me what you got . I got a camera and everything . You come up with half the cash for a plane flight and I will pay the other half!!!I will use just white belt material!!
    Last edited by tattooedmonk; 05-27-2009 at 04:49 PM.