View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 764 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2646647147547627637647657667748148641264 ... LastLast
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

yes i have nothing better to do with my time than fly to california to spar with somebody lol you guys are serious arent you lol

kwais probably runing aroun his llaey chasing achicken and shadow boxing on the bleachers to get ready for me lol

mate you guys are the ones who brought up "crossing hands" not me if your so determined to prove me wrong come on down im in wheatridge colorado

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    All you know is how to be a T-R-O-L-L and a L-I-A-R.
    does the term broken record mean anything to you?

Dude , Come to calif , PLEASE . Show me what you got . I got a camera and everything . You come up with half the cash for a plane flight and I will pay the other half!!!I will use just white belt material!!
    lol how do you use just white belt material to spar?

Talking

does your school have a website. werent you the one who supposedly teaches sd?

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    yes i have nothing better to do with my time than fly to california to spar with somebody lol you guys are serious arent you lol

kwais probably runing aroun his llaey chasing achicken and shadow boxing on the bleachers to get ready for me lol

mate you guys are the ones who brought up "crossing hands" not me if your so determined to prove me wrong come on down im in wheatridge colorado
    I am not talking about sparring , BOY. You keep talking the talk now we are giving you the opportunity to walk the walk.

Are you realy in colorado Because you keep saying words like mate and such that woud normally make someone think you were in the UK or something.

If you have time to sit online and talk abunch of $h!T then you should have time to spend on a plane and come to cali to get your @$$ handed to you. You are a Keywoard warrior and nothing else.Congratulations

lol how do you use just white belt material to spar?
    easily. Like I said it wont be a sparring match.

does your school have a website. werent you the one who supposedly teaches sd?
    Yes.

does the term broken record mean anything to you?
    Its not a record it is a CD. I can replay as many times as I want.
    Last edited by tattooedmonk; 05-27-2009 at 05:04 PM.

Goju

I have to compliment you , the last few posts you made were actually easy to read and comprehend.

The similarities

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen View Post
    Some of the stances and angles are different and the dynamic tension is less emphasised in our version, but that is the same form no doubt.
    Looking at the multiple san he chiens, and then the Tiger/Crane, the similarities are astounding to me, to not come from a common thread somewhere. The San He Chien, not as much, got one has to believe a common ancestor way back. But the Tiger/Crane is amazing, not possibly an accident, not to have come from a common thread, no more than once or twice removed I would think.

Anyone done enough research to know the common source?
    Last edited by One student; 05-27-2009 at 06:13 PM. Reason: (word spelling)
    Just One Student

"I seek, not to know all the answers, but to understand the questions." --- Kwai Chang Caine

(I'd really like to know all the answers, too, but understanding the questions, like most of my martial arts practice, is a more realistically attainable goal)

I am not talking about sparring , BOY. You keep talking the talk now we are giving you the opportunity to walk the walk.

Are you realy in colorado Because you keep saying words like mate and such that woud normally make someone think you were in the UK or something.

If you have time to sit online and talk abunch of $h!T then you should have time to spend on a plane and come to cali to get your @$$ handed to you. You are a Keywoard warrior and nothing else.Congratulations
    born in ireland live in colorado
    theres a thing called immigration you know lol

oh so you wann fight now lol

ipost your website here i wanna see your school

Exactly!!

Quote Originally Posted by One student View Post
    Looking at the multiple san he chiens, and then the Tiger/Crane, the similarities are astounding to me, to not come from a common thread somewhere. The San He Chien, not as much, got one has to believe a common ancestor way back. But the Tiger/Crane is amazing, not possibly an accident, not to have come from a common thread, no more than once or twice removed I would think.

Anyone done enough research to know the common source?
    That's the reason why I brought up those forms specifically

post your website tat if you wanna come down to colorado ill give you my address in a pm

I could be in Colorado in November KC
    Pads what are those ? I should start rolling 50# or 60# instead of 45. for Iron Bone. That tree I was kicking in the back yard died . Need to buy more rocks to bag up for iron fist, where can I buy a chicken??? Ill need my wind to catch Goju KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !