View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 772 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2726727227627707717727737747828228721272 ... LastLast
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    well maybe if your mam gave you any manners you could have asked gojy what did you mean by you guys? and i would have ansered
    he didnt say he was sd so i didnt assume he was
    Manners? I've been the most polite to you on this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    DER DER DER!!!!!STFU already. We know you are full of $H!T, you dont have to keep proving it post after post!!!!
    unlike with you sd guys i have the ability to answer questions that are asked not try to circle talk my way out of them
    if you dont want to hear my answer dont ask me questions its simple

or better yet by me a plane ticket and provide me with acomidations to california and ill show you how full of it i am

Quote Originally Posted by BentMonk View Post
    Goju - For curiosity's sake I have to ask. Are you capable of typing, spelling, correct grammar, or sentence structure?

I'm not attacking your post content to avoid a point. Your mediocre communication skills are my point.

If you simply don't care...why? I would think that if you came here to educate the ignorant, you would at least try and communicate intelligently. Not only does your communication approach make you appear less intelligent than you may or may not be, your posts are almost painful to read.

My 10 year old daughter can write better and convey her point more eloquently than you do.

How do you expect anyone to take what you say seriously, not just here, but anywhere?

You come to this board and rehash points that have been debated for hundreds of pages on this thread. You insist that no one will answer your questions, and then refuse to read the answers that have already been posted because apparently you're too lazy to actually read this thread.

You say that you came here to save the uneducated from the big scam that is SD. News flash...Google is every one's friend. There is almost no such thing as an uninformed consumer in this day and age. No one needs you to save them from making a poor MA training choice.

The pics you posted give no indication of your actual skill level. My 11 year old son can throw the same kick that you're doing in your pic. Common sense would say that your kick would have more power than my son's because you're bigger and have more muscle to use. In a pic both kicks will look the same because there's no way to tell how much power you do or do not have. Several folks on here have offered to post a video for you. All you have to do is film it and send it. Hell I'll even post it if you send it to me. You Tube is very simple to use.

My point is that you have offered no concrete evidence to support your claim that you are the superior martial artist when compared to others on this board, us SD guys in particular. The days of having what you claim accepted at face value are gone young man. If you can't post video evidence to back up your smack talk, it's all just empty key strokes and a waste of bandwidth. Put up or shut up.

You are a little more fun than watching paint dry and you have revived a fun thread. Thanks for that, but beyond that your posts are pretty much just silly. I'm sure you'll post something about how what I've said doesn't bother you, and how you don't have to prove anything to anybody...blah, blah, blah. I just thought I'd give you a bit of insight into why you're not being taken seriously and everyone considers you to be the common garden variety Internet troll. Have a great day.

This concludes my rant. I now return you to your regularly scheduled banter, already in progress.
    Well Said. I couldn't agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by BentMonk View Post
    Goju - For curiosity's sake I have to ask. Are you capable of typing, spelling, correct grammar, or sentence structure?

I'm not attacking your post content to avoid a point. Your mediocre communication skills are my point.

If you simply don't care...why? I would think that if you came here to educate the ignorant, you would at least try and communicate intelligently. Not only does your communication approach make you appear less intelligent than you may or may not be, your posts are almost painful to read.

My 10 year old daughter can write better and convey her point more eloquently than you do.

How do you expect anyone to take what you say seriously, not just here, but anywhere?

You come to this board and rehash points that have been debated for hundreds of pages on this thread. You insist that no one will answer your questions, and then refuse to read the answers that have already been posted because apparently you're too lazy to actually read this thread.

You say that you came here to save the uneducated from the big scam that is SD. News flash...Google is every one's friend. There is almost no such thing as an uninformed consumer in this day and age. No one needs you to save them from making a poor MA training choice.

The pics you posted give no indication of your actual skill level. My 11 year old son can throw the same kick that you're doing in your pic. Common sense would say that your kick would have more power than my son's because you're bigger and have more muscle to use. In a pic both kicks will look the same because there's no way to tell how much power you do or do not have. Several folks on here have offered to post a video for you. All you have to do is film it and send it. Hell I'll even post it if you send it to me. You Tube is very simple to use.

My point is that you have offered no concrete evidence to support your claim that you are the superior martial artist when compared to others on this board, us SD guys in particular. The days of having what you claim accepted at face value are gone young man. If you can't post video evidence to back up your smack talk, it's all just empty key strokes and a waste of bandwidth. Put up or shut up.

You are a little more fun than watching paint dry and you have revived a fun thread. Thanks for that, but beyond that your posts are pretty much just silly. I'm sure you'll post something about how what I've said doesn't bother you, and how you don't have to prove anything to anybody...blah, blah, blah. I just thought I'd give you a bit of insight into why you're not being taken seriously and everyone considers you to be the common garden variety Internet troll. Have a great day.

This concludes my rant. I now return you to your regularly scheduled banter, already in progress.
    again with the post lenth i got a paragraph into that and went awwwwwwwwwwwww bullocks to thistwo of my fingers on my right hands are severely sprained and being that im not very puter literate to begin with ... you have the reason for my bad spelling

its funny i keep hearing how easy it is to do what id did in my pics
    okay so why dont you guys show me apic of yourselves doing it?
    better yet show me how to do it better
    Last edited by goju; 05-29-2009 at 11:06 AM.

again with the post lenth i got a paragraph into that and went awwwwwwwwwwwww bullocks to thistwo of my fingers on my right hands are severely sprained and being that im not very puter literate to begin with ... you have the reason for my bad spelling

its funnt i keep hearing how easy it is to do what id did in my pics
    How long until your fingers are better? I want to see the improvement in your posting ability.
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

unlike with you sd guys i have the ability to answer questions that are asked not try to circle talk my way out of them
    if you dont want to hear my answer dont ask me questions its simple

or better yet by me a plane ticket and provide me with acomidations to california and ill show you how full of it i am
    You havent answered, shown or proven a thing, all you have come up with is a big steaming bucket $H!T.

Your questions were answered time and time again. You are the one that skirts around questions and never gives a straight answer.

I told you I would pay for half the flight. I have a futon.

Did they kick you out of Ireland???

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen View Post
    How long until your fingers are better? I want to see the improvement in your posting ability.
    id say in a few weeks if not a lot quicker

typing with my left hand has not been enjoyable lol

oh yes and honeslty what you posted dont bother me the fact that you had to write this giant essay about me shows how much im getting to you
    and no where did i say i have nothing to prove ive repeatedly excepted kc and tas challenged and said if any sd guys in colorado want to spar im game

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    You havent answered, shown or proven a thing, all you have come up with is a big steaming bucket $H!T.

Your questions were answered time and time again. You are the one that skirts around questions and never gives a straight answer.

I told you I would pay for half the flight. I have a futon.

Did they kick you out of Ireland???
    settle down or ill come over there lol
    pay for the full bloody flight il be wrapped up with school towards the end of june

wow a futon lol

its funny i keep hearing how easy it is to do what id did in my pics
    BULLSH!T!!!! Why didnt you say this before???Its because you are a F#CKING RETARD!!!
    This isnt the 80s anymore, pics dont cut it . We want to see you in action
    Last edited by tattooedmonk; 05-29-2009 at 11:19 AM.

if its so easy to do lets see you do it
    simple as that
    and i complied apiece of my video yesterday i demonstrted the goju ryu forearm conditioning excercies
    the firs tpart shows me hitting my forearms against a tree and then an iron bar

when i get everything comleted im going to send it in and ill make acopy for you guys

unless of course somesd guys "crosses hands" with me in the meantime here in co then it will be pointless

id say in a few weeks if not a lot quicker

typing with my left hand has not been enjoyable lol

oh yes and honeslty what you posted dont bother me the fact that you had to write this giant essay about me shows how much im getting to you
    and no where did i say i have nothing to prove ive repeatedly excepted kc and tas challenged and said if any sd guys in colorado want to spar im game
    I haven't written a giant essay. You have me confused with someone else. But you ask questions that you say people won't answer, but you won't even take the time to read what they write, so what does that say about your intent here?

settle down or ill come over there lol
    pay for the full bloody flight il be wrapped up with school towards the end of june

wow a futon lol
    I have people here that I can beat up for free ,I am only willing to put up so much $ to teach you a few things.

if its so easy to do lets see you do it
    simple as that
    and i complied apiece of my video yesterday i demonstrted the goju ryu forearm conditioning excercies
    the firs tpart shows me hitting my forearms against a tree and then an iron bar

when i get everything comleted im going to send it in and ill make acopy for you guys

unless of course somesd guys "crosses hands" with me in the meantime here in co then it will be pointless
    hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen View Post
    I haven't written a giant essay. You have me confused with someone else. But you ask questions that you say people won't answer, but you won't even take the time to read what they write, so what does that say about your intent here?
    Exactly!!! the answer is.......... to be a -T-R-O-L-L

Multiple Impairments?

Goju - Why is it when anyone posts anything longer than a few sentences, you refuse to read it?

Do you have some sort of attention disorder? A reading comprehension disorder perhaps?

I think you just don't like the fact that you've discovered that the people on this board are nowhere near the clueless lemmings you obviously took us for, and lack the communication skills to debate us in similar fashion.

I call BS on your injury being the reason for your weak forum fu. If it were just a bunch of typos I could buy your excuse, but after reading the past several pages, I see that even if there were no typographical or grammatical errors, the content is still nothing more than antagonistic drivel.

You're not "getting to me" at all. I enjoy this thread. I've done all I have to do today, and had some time to kill. I decided to see if I could get the latest troll to visit here going...and I did.

Until I see video of you doing something more than throwing a kick in the air, I will consider you a kid playing on the Internet and treat you accordingly.

Peace
    "Repugnant is a creature that would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of it's fleeting time here." - Tool

www.bentmonk.com