View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 775 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2756757257657737747757767777858258751275 ... LastLast
Results 11,611 to 11,625 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

yes i know jow judo came about but bjj took the throws out of judo with the exception for one hip throw thats al ive seen
    didnt you see that article on bjj vs shauo jiao in kung fu magazine? even the author who was trained by a gracie noted standup was bjjs weakness
    so he recommned mixing shao jiao with it

june sixth works great for me i have no school that day so im free
    Last edited by goju; 05-29-2009 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OldandUsed View Post
    Up to this point I have refrained from saying anything directly to Goju, but there is a point...

Goju, you do realize that Dr. Kano developed Kodokan Judo from traditional JuJitsu, don't you? Not the reverse? And that most JuJitsu practicioners are fairly competent at stand up, right? Yes, I practicied SD for over 35 years and I have ranking in both Kodokan judo and JuJitsu. While I do not consider you worth a trip, I would gladly open my Louisville dojo to you and let my 18 year old son teach you some of the finer points of traditional martial arts presented in a non-traditional and mixed manner. I honestly believe you would see the light...a very bright Emergency Room light. You, sir, are a joke.

Old and Used, but still potent!
    if the lads come down on june sixth it will be taped so you a can see me in action

but why do i ge the feeling there wil be some excuse if i win either the guys younger than me smaller than me too old etc etc i know you feas on here will say something

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post

as for the questions above whats th epoint kansukes hinting that hes a steetfighter
    and to that i say
    AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHA
    Sorry if it makes you feel threatened, precious, but it doesn't make a person a video game if the last time they were in a scrap was more recent than the 7th grade. Stay in imagination land where you will be safe, champ.

oh im certain you are quite the bad ass sansuke lol

You're an idiot

oh im certain you are quite the bad ass sansuke lol
    How are you putting the two together, kid? Do you really believe that no one in the world ever gets into scraps just because YOU never have? What the hell kind of logic is that? Is that like your knowing how grappling works in and out of competion because you have no experience with it? Good thinking, champ.

no because you are noo differen than any other **** who hangs around on sherdog taking **** al day and claiming they are a street fighter

and whats this something to be proud of? wow your a litte boy who cant hande his emotions so he punches people lol

no because you are noo differen than any other **** who hangs around on sherdog taking **** al day and claiming they are a street fighter

and whats this something to be proud of? wow your a litte boy who cant hande his emotions so he punches people lol

Who said anything about Sherdog? Who has used the term "streetfighter" but you, moron? Who said there is anything to be proud of? Who said it had, has, or necessarily does have anything to do with not handling one's emotions? What the **** is wrong with you, you irrational, imaginative little fool?

Hey guys,
    I know you know he is a joke he talks and talks etc. He quits schools and is badder than everyone. He is a joke I say we all put him on ignore.
    We all know what is real and what isnt. This has all turned into a big joke and Goju is at the middle of it. He is what 22 years old has trained for 5 or so years. Has read a WHOLE LOT. which makes him able to talk a good game. .
    You know when I started MA we would do school challenges not talk on the internet or on the phone etc. When it comes down to real combat or hard fighting he woul pi$$ his pants as most would. But let him go fight those who have lost the true reason for MA not sport or self enlightenment but life or death. I have an old movie made in the 70's called Black Belt Kings and it talks about a Karate Ka who kicked five street fighters butts. Nowadays almost anyone can be a BB back then it was something special heck even Go ju might have a BB. See what I mean? KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Quote Originally Posted by Old Noob View Post
    Which time?

LOL, good question. It may very well have been last week!

[QUOTE=kwaichang;937781] He is a joke I say we all put him on ignore.

I think that's the best idea I heard today......he's a magazine and web junkie...a keyboard wanna be and is just on here to stir up sh!t for his own pleasure....he's not even an intelligent a$$hole....if he hasn't been in a fight since the 7th grade.....that means he's never been hit and if he did study CSC they more than likely kicked him out....his conversation is crazy on any thread he post on.....one minute he's goju...next he's MMA...next he's Hung Gar....next he's white crane....next he's BJJ...next he's Judo......and knows all about all of them....what the Fuk are you......wait, I got it.......A VILLAGE IDIOT

Best of Luck to you in whatever
    BQ

the tree i smack my forarms on is in the back of that photo of me doing a side kick i dont know what kind of tree it is lol

istrike it for fifteen minutes on each side of the arm i hit it against the tree as hard as possibe now ive been doing that type of conditionng for about a year
    yes condition my shins i ro and iro bar up and down them everyday
    Once again you no nothing about iron bone training

never answered my question either...what kind of iron bone medicine do you use?????????????????????????????????

Hey Cujo
    As JP already said, haven't you noticed that the non SD people on here that are intelligently critical of us think your an idiot TOO.....why don't you get you a new user name, have some sense about you and come back on this forum and learn something...... there are people on these forums who do know MA's

Quote Originally Posted by Baqualin View Post
    I left out the part........ with his D**k in your ear
    What D!CK ???LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Baqualin View Post
    Once again you no nothing about iron bone training

never answered my question either...what kind of iron bone medicine do you use?????????????????????????????????
    In all seriousness, I would like to know the differences between the E&W Coast methods on IRON PALM.

Just one word about all of this...

.....unbelieveable.