View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 776 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2766767267667747757767777787868268761276 ... LastLast
Results 11,626 to 11,640 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by cujo
    its funny i keep hearing how easy it is to do what id did in my pics
    I might have missed something but the 2 pics I saw showed you doing the splits and throwing a side kick. Is that what you are trying to impress the masses with? First of all, the splits were..well..splits. A few months of stretching will allow anyone to force themselves into the splits. Not very impressive. As for the kick, it was a nice high kick....thats about it. No skill involved, just a little flexibility. Plus, I noticed that the flexibility must have been a bit forced in the kick because your upper body was almost horizontal. Just a little advice..if you have to bend over to kick high, don't throw a kick. Its a huge tell.
    "Pain heals, chicks dig scars..Glory lasts forever"......

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    Hey guys,
    I know you know he is a joke he talks and talks etc. He quits schools and is badder than everyone. He is a joke I say we all put him on ignore.
    We all know what is real and what isnt. This has all turned into a big joke and Goju is at the middle of it. He is what 22 years old has trained for 5 or so years. Has read a WHOLE LOT. which makes him able to talk a good game. .
    You know when I started MA we would do school challenges not talk on the internet or on the phone etc. When it comes down to real combat or hard fighting he woul pi$$ his pants as most would. But let him go fight those who have lost the true reason for MA not sport or self enlightenment but life or death. I have an old movie made in the 70's called Black Belt Kings and it talks about a Karate Ka who kicked five street fighters butts. Nowadays almost anyone can be a BB back then it was something special heck even Go ju might have a BB. See what I mean? KC
    come from the guy whos talked the most **** lol but yet youve done nothing to back up your talk because you have nothing to prove lol

and how am i just tak ive excepted the sparring matches you guys here have offererd lol

Quote Originally Posted by Baqualin View Post
    Once again you no nothing about iron bone training

never answered my question either...what kind of iron bone medicine do you use?????????????????????????????????
    karate practioners dont use any kind of medicine or liniments and if you dont believe me ask a few

wil you sette down just because i dont leap on your post the minute you leave it dosnt mean i didnt respond lol some of us have a fiancee to attend too you know

oH and AGAIN IF ITS SO EASY TO DO WHAT IDID I THOSE PICS THEN LETS SEE YOU DO IT LOL

uh huh ike is aid you guys would try to come up with any thing to critique my moves no matter if they were text book perfect

where am i bending haf way over anybody can go back and look and see its not true im not even close to being that far bent over and im kicking over my head leve
    by the way im six foot two
    Last edited by goju; 05-29-2009 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    Hey guys,
    I know you know he is a joke he talks and talks etc. He quits schools and is badder than everyone. He is a joke I say we all put him on ignore.
    We all know what is real and what isnt. This has all turned into a big joke and Goju is at the middle of it. He is what 22 years old has trained for 5 or so years. Has read a WHOLE LOT. which makes him able to talk a good game. .
    You know when I started MA we would do school challenges not talk on the internet or on the phone etc. When it comes down to real combat or hard fighting he woul pi$$ his pants as most would. But let him go fight those who have lost the true reason for MA not sport or self enlightenment but life or death. I have an old movie made in the 70's called Black Belt Kings and it talks about a Karate Ka who kicked five street fighters butts. Nowadays almost anyone can be a BB back then it was something special heck even Go ju might have a BB. See what I mean? KC
    and again kwai where is the proof that youve done any of this lol

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    karate practioners dont use any kind of medicine or liniments and if you dont believe me ask a few
    To the best of my knowledge that is true. That's why the Chinese claim that the Japanese don't do it right. Supposedly the Japanese picked it up by watching (not actually learning) and didn't know about the jow so they just copied what they saw.

It wasn't until the Chinese arts became more well known that the 'secret' came out. The secret is in the jow.

At least that's how I heard it.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

uh oh yao you agreed with me now you dont know what you talkin about lmao
    uechi ryu stylists have a dit da jow like thing caed uechi grass but thats about it

what happened was kanryo higaonna brought kungfu to okinawa but fet that kung fu for want of another word wasnt a "tough" enough style fo the native people
    so they added techniques add conditioning that was harsher than what is taught in china
    and thats why we dont use ointments your just supposed to suck it up and take it like a man lol i know this sounds odd but its the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post
    Who said anything about Sherdog? Who has used the term "streetfighter" but you, moron? Who said there is anything to be proud of? Who said it had, has, or necessarily does have anything to do with not handling one's emotions? What the **** is wrong with you, you irrational, imaginative little fool?
    You didn't answer these questions, kid...

what questions as ive said thes epeople with their street fighting experience are full of c rap simple as that
    your street fighting experience extended to getting rough with and elderly old lady in line at the check out in safeway lol

im watching road house right now penn! lol its pretty good!

what questions

These ones:

Who said anything about Sherdog?
    Who has used the term "streetfighter" but you, moron?
    Who said there is anything to be proud of?
    Who said it had, has, or necessarily does have anything to do with not handling one's emotions?
    What the **** is wrong with you, you irrational, imaginative little fool?

as ive said thes epeople with their street fighting experience are full of c rap simple as that

Why do you say that, and upon what do you base it?

your street fighting experience extended to getting rough with and elderly old lady in line at the check out in safeway lol

So...you were trying to be funny there? Now we know something else you're no good at.

Hey Cujo...can you hear that sound......that's the sound of all the Iron Bone masters around the world laughing their A$$ off