View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 777 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2776777277677757767777787797878278771277 ... LastLast
Results 11,641 to 11,655 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post

uh huh ike is aid you guys would try to come up with any thing to critique my moves no matter if they were text book perfect

where am i bending haf way over anybody can go back and look and see its not true im not even close to being that far bent over and im kicking over my head leve
    by the way im six foot two
    Cujo I went back and looked at the picture again and Golden Tiger was right......your shoulder is level with your crotch....nice read GT......experience over youth

Get over yourself man....your out of your league.
    BQ

goju/cujo is not real...

So let me get this straight Hiagonna actually learned CMA, yet it wasn't 'tough enough', so he removed all the principles of how the body works, removed all understanding of how two-man work is done AND the herbal knowledge that keeps you from crippling yourself - all in the hopes of making it 'tougher'?

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sorry, but that is just the funniest dang thing I've heard in a while. Just look at Karate - it is obvious it was developed by observation, not understanding.
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

actually no golde tiger is lying as are you my shoulder level is no where near my crotch you cant remain tully upright kicking that igh ot you doing nothing more than raising your leg not kicking

and as ive sai an will contine to repeat lets see you do it its easy to say the correct way now demonstrate for me
    'why do i get the feeling you cant?

Quote Originally Posted by Mas Judt View Post
    goju/cujo is not real...

So let me get this straight Hiagonna actually learned CMA, yet it wasn't 'tough enough', so he removed all the principles of how the body works, removed all understanding of how two-man work is done AND the herbal knowledge that keeps you from crippling yourself - all in the hopes of making it 'tougher'?

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sorry, but that is just the funniest dang thing I've heard in a while. Just look at Karate - it is obvious it was developed by observation, not understanding.
    lol no this has to be the funiest thing i have ever heard it was created by observing lmao!
    so let me get this right s form like sanchin was brought in and with the knowledge of how to use chi to preotect the body from harm and they got this from let me se according to you watching? lol

yes you achieve iron body skills simply by watching man those okinawans must have had soe photo graphic memory hiding out there in the bushes watching the chinese masters preform
    i guess the documented fact that knaryo studied under a chinese master dosnt prove anything again though hu

I know Goju has got you all fired up, but I am still waiting for an answer to my previous post. Can anyone explain the discrepancy between the two The's timeline for ICM and why, if ICM is the The's grandfather, SKT never has spoken of this.
    Last edited by sha0lin1; 05-30-2009 at 06:51 AM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Baqualin View Post
    Hey Cujo...can you hear that sound......that's the sound of all the Iron Bone masters around the world laughing their A$$ off
    whay even yao noted i was correct and out of the kung f u guys posting on this thread hes the only one of you with any skill

Quote Originally Posted by sha0lin1 View Post
    I know Goju has got you all fired up, but I am still waiting for an answer to my previous post. Can anyone explain the discrepancy between the two The's and why if ICM is the The's grandfather SKT never has spoken of this.
    they wont answer it lol

karate practioners dont use any kind of medicine or liniments and if you dont believe me ask a few
    You gotta be F#CKING kidding me!!!!

thank you to gujo

thank you for bringing all of these wonderful postes out of the woodwork,,, i am realy sorry that i can't think to thank all the great SD guys on here , please keep in mind that any time a SD guy post that he is also sharing his point of view and his knowledge of the system/art with each of the many other SD people who are on here and just don't post that often...............thank you all i enjoy each post .

and on the belt subject i for one and very glad we use belts,,,,,,,,,,helps me keep my pants up........ haha you out there stoneheart.....lol
    ...or is there something i have missed a glimpse of phantoms in the mist. Traveling down a dusty road bent forward with this heavy load..

Quote Originally Posted by sha0lin1 View Post
    I know Goju has got you all fired up, but I am still waiting for an answer to my previous post. Can anyone explain the discrepancy between the two The's timeline for ICM and why, if ICM is the The's grandfather, SKT never has spoken of this.
    Good question!! I do not know the answer. On MHKT's site it says, GMICM was their "MATERNAL" grandfather, that would mean that he would have to be from their mother's side of the family, and not the fathers side, correct? To find out if this is true we would have to find out her name. Also, any various spellings of their ICM/family name, where they are from (exactly) among other things, etc.
    Last edited by tattooedmonk; 05-30-2009 at 10:24 AM.

.......... ive excepted the sparring matches you guys here have offererd lol
    Great, now all you have to do is show up to see one of us!!!

whay even yao noted i was correct and out of the kung f u guys posting on this thread hes the only one of you with any skill
    THIS IS HIS QUOTE:To the best of my knowledge that is true. That's why the Chinese claim that the Japanese don't do it right. Supposedly the Japanese picked it up by watching (not actually learning) and didn't know about the jow so they just copied what they saw.

It wasn't until the Chinese arts became more well known that the 'secret' came out. The secret is in the jow.

At least that's how I heard it.

WHERE THE F#CK DID HE SAY THAT YOU WERE CORRECT????

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    You gotta be F#CKING kidding me!!!!
    i thought that was common knowlefge about karate? why do you thin we have deformed knuckles? because we use so much liniments lol

theres no need to anyway with the diet being the way it is in okinawa. what the people eat prevent them from geting any of the trauma that can come from improper iron bone training

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    THIS IS HIS QUOTE:To the best of my knowledge that is true. That's why the Chinese claim that the Japanese don't do it right. Supposedly the Japanese picked it up by watching (not actually learning) and didn't know about the jow so they just copied what they saw.

It wasn't until the Chinese arts became more well known that the 'secret' came out. The secret is in the jow.

At least that's how I heard it.

WHERE THE F#CK DID HE SAY THAT YOU WERE CORRECT????
    when he said that to the best of his knowledge karate practioners dont use dit da jow or other liniments lol

why would you even as such a question to begin with? must you reveal your poor nowledge of karate

im looking forward to the june sixth meeting with that one fella

and as ive told you the sd guys who live far away from colorado challenged ME not the other way around therefore it is your responsibility to fly all the way down here to wheatridge to come meet up

dont issue a challenge and then say ooooooooooh no you come to me lol
    it makes you sound like a coward