View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 779 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2796797297697777787797807817898298791279 ... LastLast
Results 11,671 to 11,685 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    i never said the chinese way was wrong they have their methods and we have ours they both work just the same
    however the way the okinawans do it just shows herbs though useful are not a must have for conditioning

i can live with the first too knuckles on each hand being deformed its no big deal it dosnt show how tough i am or any thing else its just a natural occurence from hitting the makiwara
    lmao.......

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz snore zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Well then tough guy, why not go into their school and challenge them??

i never said i hurt my fingers training lol god golly your as simple as all hell! i messed up my fingers goofing around on my sisters skate board lol

oh come on with my head you cant be any funnier than that?

dont know dont really care like i said the chinese method works and so does the okinawan neithe rone is better than the other
    however you being ignorant wont admit you didnt know that karateka dont use lininments and you have to try to beat this conversation in the ground

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    Well then tough guy, why not go into their school and challenge them??
    what is this the chinese connection lol

i cant fight anybody any where at any time if i get an assault charge i kiss my job good bye

what is this the chinese connection lol

i cant fight anybody any where at any time if i get an assault charge i kiss my job good bye
    Here comes the back peddling .

Nothing wrong with a friendly test of skill , I am sure they will accommidate you . NO, but you can let your mouth write checks that your body cant cash. What job do you work??

i never said i hurt my fingers training lol god golly your as simple as all hell! i messed up my fingers goofing around on my sisters skate board lol

oh come on with my head you cant be any funnier than that?

dont know dont really care like i said the chinese method works and so does the okinawan neithe rone is better than the other
    however you being ignorant wont admit you didnt know that karateka dont use lininments and you have to try to beat this conversation in the ground
    if your method was so great then why did they get hurt just messing with a skateboard??? What you dont know how to fall properly???Why would the chinese use the linaments if they didnt need to ??? Seeing as the okinawans have made the connection with the chinese as to the origin of their art and have exchanged inofrmation with each other about the arts they both practice?????SO ALL karateka do not use linaments ??

What do the Oinawans eat that prevents Osteo Arthriris ??
    Please tell me > I want to know, That is such a big aamount of Hog Wash I have ever heard. Goju you take the cake. i am amazed that you would even state that. This is a direct question. Dont BS either I am knowledgable of both Osteo and other types of arthritis brought about by trauma or age etc. Its what I do for a living So tell us all KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Americans have one of the best diets on earth and artrhritis runs rampant in all from 18-88 yrs old come on goju enlighten me and us. I will change my diet immediately KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Cujo...not only are you an idiot...your also blind....GT was right and so am I.....your shoulder is at crotch level......plan as day for everybody to see...your so full of your self it's pathetic. Yao Sing was not agreeing with you...he stated what he heard and proceeded to poke fun at you.......if you were capable of reading all of a post you might figure this out.
    And once again you know nothing about iron bone training....you only know what you read in a magazine....there are other masters of different styles on here and they are laughing at you, can't you see that

Hey do me a favor...next time you see Dale Dugas posting on one of these threads throw your iron bone sh!t at him and see what he says
    BQ

One more about iron bone....if your doing it correctly you cannot tell by looking at someones hands they will look normal not mangled.

im not back peddling isaid ill spar anybody
    you are the one who said you wanted to fight lol
    you dont go to schools challenging instructors id get thrown out or have the coppers called lol

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    if your method was so great then why did they get hurt just messing with a skateboard??? What you dont know how to fall properly???Why would the chinese use the linaments if they didnt need to ??? Seeing as the okinawans have made the connection with the chinese as to the origin of their art and have exchanged inofrmation with each other about the arts they both practice?????SO ALL karateka do not use linaments ??
    lol yes with proper hand conditioning you cant hurt youself on a skateboard lmao in fact thats why the chinese invented one finger zen!

maybe some karateka do however its not taught traditionally to use linaments so if they do they learned it from somewhere else

Quote Originally Posted by Baqualin View Post
    Cujo...not only are you an idiot...your also blind....GT was right and so am I.....your shoulder is at crotch level......plan as day for everybody to see...your so full of your self it's pathetic. Yao Sing was not agreeing with you...he stated what he heard and proceeded to poke fun at you.......if you were capable of reading all of a post you might figure this out.
    And once again you know nothing about iron bone training....you only know what you read in a magazine....there are other masters of different styles on here and they are laughing at you, can't you see that

Hey do me a favor...next time you see Dale Dugas posting on one of these threads throw your iron bone sh!t at him and see what he says
    BQ
    lol you guys are getting so upset

really where are these masters? all i see are a bunch of grumpy old men getting all butt hurt because i mocked their mcdojo

the main factor why the okinawans are so healthy and dont get arthritis is the fact that they dont consume junk food
    second comes what they eat which includes rice plenty of seafood and specific melons and other fruits and seaweed