View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 781 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2816817317717797807817827837918318811281 ... LastLast
Results 11,701 to 11,715 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Blahblahblah

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    lol why do i care? were talking about why the okinawans dont use herbs in their martial practice and i noted their diet is what prevents such things as arthritis when they do hand conditioning

you guys need to settle down especially you tat i think your foaming at the mouth lol
    State your sources. So ,why is it that when the okinawan masters got together with the chinese masters that they didnt tell them about the miraculous way they could be training their iron palm without proper herbs or tintures???? I mean really ?? Why are we wasting all this time preparing the herbs and taking them when we dont need to???
    Last edited by tattooedmonk; 05-30-2009 at 05:22 PM.

im the one who needs to learn how to rad how many times have i had to correct you about what i post because you pounce on it like a rabid dog ranting when what your banging on about has nothing to do with whats being discussed lol
    You just dont understand why all these other things are relavent to the subject. MORON

why the okinawans dont use herbs in their martial practice ......... their diet is what prevents such things as arthritis
    I just asked two Okinawa Te instructors if the use herbal formulas for their Iron Palm training and they said yes. Internal and external formulas. I asked them if anywhere in their training and research about their art if the ever knew anyone who didnt and they said yes, laymen practitioners . So this must mean that you are LAME MAN!!!

ooooooooh yeah im sure you did thats why you didnt bring this up before? lol nice try

how many times must i repeat this i ever said the chinese methods were pointless lol

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    State your sources. So ,why is it that when the okinawan masters got together with the chinese masters that they didnt tell them about the miraculous way they could be training their iron palm without proper herbs or tintures???? I mean really ?? Why are we wasting all this time preparing the herbs and taking them when we dont need to???
    and we dont have iro plam conditioning at least in the same vain that the chinese do stupid

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    I just asked two Okinawa Te instructors if the use herbal formulas for their Iron Palm training and they said yes. Internal and external formulas. I asked them if anywhere in their training and research about their art if the ever knew anyone who didnt and they said yes, laymen practitioners . So this must mean that you are LAME MAN!!!
    there is no iron palm in karate lol so you are clearly making things up or these "okinawan te" practioners you know are practicing amish mash bogus art like sd

Goju tell me how a diet will decrease inflammation of a joint such as the knee hip or wrist etc. You cant. If that were so there would be more studies regarding OA and the Okinawan diet. The studies must include the knees and since the Okinawans are a smaller race than Americans or Europeans sre they have less OA. But eating fish or what ever will not prevent or decrease the likelyhood of OA that is just moronic. Show me evidence. Man someone has filled you full of misinformation KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

im the one who needs to learn how to rad how many times have i had to correct you about what i post because you pounce on it like a rabid dog ranting when what your banging on about has nothing to do with whats being discussed lol

Here you go kid:

http://www.1-language.com/

you offering or are you to busy street fighting lol
    Did you start training or not, kid? Is the question too ****ing hard for you to understand?

san pin is green tea look up the Okinawan diet and health it is nothing more than a macrobiotic diet give or take the fruit.
    Anytime you introduce antioxidants you will likely decrease the prospect of certain inflammatory cond. However that is not taking into consideration the punching of a Makiwara at all. No diet will reverse that effect KC

there is no iron palm in karate lol so you are clearly making things up or these "okinawan te" practioners you know are practicing amish mash bogus art like sd
    I used iron palm as a general term , just like you did . why did you use the word Qi / Chi when karatekas use KI??? Dumb@$$

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post
    LMAO!!!

and we dont have iro plam conditioning at least in the same vain that the chinese do stupid
    For it to have the same effects it would have to work on the same principles. Quit calling yourself names.

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    san pin is green tea look up the Okinawan diet and health it is nothing more than a macrobiotic diet give or take the fruit.
    Anytime you introduce antioxidants you will likely decrease the prospect of certain inflammatory cond. However that is not taking into consideration the punching of a Makiwara at all. No diet will reverse that effect KC
    Didnt you know.....He is studying to become a nurse KC.

Googled sanpin took me 2 minutes to read the info I think this is all Goju is doing reading the internet, ALOT. KC