View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 783 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2836837337737817827837847857938338831283 ... LastLast
Results 11,731 to 11,745 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

okay lets go on a feild trip class ill take you to okinawa and we will see what their diet consisits of then ill give my self arthritis and cure it with the okinawan diet lmao!

ugh!!!
    slaps tattoed monk on the back of the head lol

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    lol whats hard to undestand about that theres info on the net about there be no scientific proff diet prevents arthritis
    so by kwais logic i could easily just accuse him of yanking this off the web

what so hard to understand lol
    Actually there is plenty on the internet about the benefits of having a more nutritional diet and arthritits , etc. You have to look in the right places . They just dont say diet alone will prevent arthritis.

I am curious as to which "masters " that you say told you about their diet and training. WHO ?????

okay lets go on a feild trip class ill take you to okinawa and we will see what their diet consisits of then ill give my self arthritis and cure it with the okinawan diet lmao!

ugh!!!
    slaps tattoed monk on the back of the head lol
    Once again , what about the people that have these same diets and yet still get Arthritis???? What then????

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    You cant even keep the players straight. It was me and I didnt say that. What a moron.
    im adressing kwai here goof ball how is his wifes experience as an rn or him as apt give him rights to say he knows wether no the okinawan diet prevents arthritis lol

its cclear your grasp of the okinawan arts is c rap at best but you still keep trying to flod a dead horse

Once again , what about the people that have these same diets and yet still get Arthritis???? What then????
    who says they followed it? people in okinawa eat in this manner there whole lives thery dont just do it for two weeks

tattooed monk slapped me on the back of the head
    Thats right b!tch!!!!

who says they followed it? people in okinawa eat in this manner there whole lives thery dont just do it for two weeks
    What ?? Then how is it that these same people get arthritis???? Are you saying that okinawans do not get arthritis???The word is "their" not "there", dumb@$$.

Actually there is plenty on the internet about the benefits of having a more nutritional diet and arthritits , etc. You have to look in the right places . They just dont say diet alone will prevent arthritis.

I am curious as to which "masters " that you say told you about their diet and training. WHO ?????
    how bleeding simple are you go take a couple of deep breaths and settle down lol
    where did i say diet alone is the reason why okinawans masters dont have arthritis from their training?
    i noted that none of them use dit da jow or internal wines therefore its is quite obvious that that th epeople diet plays a HUGE FACTOR in their abilty to train with out the assitance of herbs

What ?? Then how is it that these same people get arthritis???? Are you saying that okinawans do not get arthritis???The word is "their" not "there", dumb@$$.
    wow soe master you are cant even contain your emotions tk tsk tsk

yes thats what i said even though i never said it lol

im adressing kwai here goof ball how is his wifes experience as an rn or him as apt give him rights to say he knows wether no the okinawan diet prevents arthritis lol

its cclear your grasp of the okinawan arts is c rap at best but you still keep trying to flod a dead horse
    No , the problem is you are all over the place and cant keep it all together. You mentioned JP and the comment I made about some of the elders of SD. F#CKTARD!!!

wow soe master you are cant even contain your emotions tk tsk tsk

yes thats what i said even though i never said it lol
    DID I say I was a master?? Douche bag

will you settle down there allready sparky lmao
    god so tempermental

how bleeding simple are you go take a couple of deep breaths and settle down lol
    where did i say diet alone is the reason why okinawans masters dont have arthritis from their training?
    I noted that none of them use dit da jow or internal wines therefore its is quite obvious that that th epeople diet plays a huge factor in their abilty to train with out the assitance of herbs
    what are your sources f#cktard???

DID I say I was a master?? Douche bag
    really arent you the one who has ggis own school? lol
    god your not even a master and your teaching folks?
    yeah i see you strayed faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from the mcdojoisms of sd huh lol

dre dre dre dre der der der dre dre der
    that about sizes it up!!!