View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 789 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2896897397797877887897907917998398891289 ... LastLast
Results 11,821 to 11,835 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    these guys just want to try to argue with me about every little thing to try to "discredit" me some how lmao
    Because you make blanket statements, speak in absolutes, have no resources to back up your claims , you are extremely disrespectful and totally immature etc.
    Last edited by tattooedmonk; 05-31-2009 at 08:15 AM.

i am your the one whos trying to argue with a KARATEKA about karate for crying out loud lol
    and yet with all your rediculous bullocks your posting on here ive never seen your source for any of this
    and no your anus is not a reliable source so dont list it on here lol

Quote Originally Posted by Baqualin View Post
    I believe you.
    why thank you

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    then you shouldnt go spouting off then should you??Once again , if you took the time to research then you would know who these peole are , now wouldnt you???
    dont really care the mere fact that youve had about a dozen masters and know these many different styles screams mcdojo marky!

i am your the one whos trying to argue with a KARATEKA about karate for crying out loud lol
    and yet with all your rediculous bullocks your posting on here ive never seen your source for any of this
    and no your anus is not a reliable source so dont list it on here lol
    dude , you are 22 with five years in and barely know$H!T about what you are talking about then all of a sudden you come here and start bashing our art then talk a whole bunch of **** about GMT and all of us.

I have to draw the line somewhere . You came to us we did not come to you . We were drilling you about your art to see what you did or did not know . As you can see there are exception to every rule . You have yet to show us where you get your info from . KC found a school OKINAWA BUDOKAN that does makiwara training and uses linaments in their practice . It does not say as to whether this is a new addition or part of the original training curriculum . I know and believe that some karate practioners learned the proper way and passed down theses secrets others did not. If you didnt come here with a chip on your shoulder daring us to knock it off then most likely people wouldnt have sided against you.You still have a lot to learn
    Last edited by tattooedmonk; 05-31-2009 at 08:53 AM.

my whole five years in goju is worth way more thna the jumbled mess your supposed to know at least i stuck with a style not hop around from master to master lol
    so i never said all krate peope dont use jow you sill ******* i said its not a traditional method why do you think so many karate masters knuckles are deformed because they use so much jow!!

ugh!!!
    slaps tat on the back of the head

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    dude , you are 22 with five years in and barely know$H!T about what you are talking about then all of a sudden you come here and start bashing our art then talk a whole bunch of **** about GMT and all of us.

I have to draw the line somewhere . You came to us we did not come to you . We were drilling you about your art to see what you did or did not know . As you can see there are exception to every rule . You have yet to show us where you get your info from . KC found a school OKINAWA BUDOKAN that does makiwara training and uses linaments in their practice . It does not say as to whether this is a new addition or part of the original training curriculum . I know and believe that some karate practioners learned the proper way and passed down theses secrets others did not. If you didnt come here with a chip on your should daring us to knock it off then most likely people would have sided against you.You still have a lot to learn
    oh just bloody admit you didnt know that we dont use jow and be done with it lol
    god have some humility and admit you were incorect sonny

dont really care the mere fact that youve had about a dozen masters and know these many different styles screams mcdojo marky!
    Oh yes you do or you wouldnt keep riding it if you didnt. Once again they were not all masters . Like I said a third are SD/ CSC masters or instructors( MY MAIN TEACHERS).I took some seminars and classes from these people to improve what I had already learned. Think what you want , you know nothing. You have no honor, no respect and are a disgrace to all martial artist.

you took a few s eminars and then went to teach what you just learned!
    ahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahh ahahahahahahahaha

scam artist mofo

oh just bloody admit you didnt know that we dont use jow and be done with it lol
    god have some humility and admit you were incorect sonny
    You may not but others do , it has been proven.

you took a few s eminars and then went to teach what you just learned!
    ahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahh ahahahahahahahaha

scam artist mofo
    No, I learned from these specific people about arts I already knew . I wanted to specialize in them , quit trying to turn everything around. You see, if you knew anything about what I learned in SD ( up to 6th black material ) you would know that there is a lot to cover . I went to these other teachers to inhance and perfect the material I already learned. Yeah I learned some new forms and material but I do not teach much of it yet because it is still new to me. ( examples ; Wing chun and Hung Gar). Only a moron would limit as to how much and how many people they can learn from.You see when you learn a few styles and are disciplined you can learn more , there is this thing called skill transfer. There is considerable over lap in CMA. One art/ styles / system connects to next ,they have multiple common threads. But I wouldnt expect you to know anything about that........

Talking

wel lets toos out yousd training because its all ade up rigaaroll
    lets go to the other stuff how long did you train?

wel lets toos out yousd training because its all ade up rigaaroll
    lets go to the other stuff how long did you train?
    Speak english.I have been doing MA for 29 years I have been doing SD since 1990, you do the math.I have been doing other CMA for the past 8
    Last edited by tattooedmonk; 05-31-2009 at 09:01 AM.

So most of your training is moot then sd from 1990 lol

www.kungfusupply.nl/sekkohsam/combat_pong.htm This is an interesting link it speaks of Higaonna the original founder of Go Ju and how he used liniments for hand conditioning. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !