View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 790 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2906907407807887897907917928008408901290 ... LastLast
Results 11,836 to 11,850 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Hey TTM read this one "thank ya thankya very much" Elvis KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    www.kungfusupply.nl/sekkohsam/combat_pong.htm This is an interesting link it speaks of Higaonna the original founder of Go Ju and how he used liniments for hand conditioning. KC
    Totally Awesome!!! Good Job KC!!!

its an interesting site but again its just an internet site old boy! how reliable is it!
    im back and forth on here so i didnt get to read it all
    saw the thing about conditioning all four knuckles though and this is supposed to be from at least what ive been taught wrong

thring and pinkie finger knuckles are supposed to be connected with your heart therfore you dont strike with them my uncle told me this and ive heard morio higaonna sensei say the same thing
    Last edited by goju; 05-31-2009 at 10:15 AM.

Talking

and if higaonna uses herbs good for him wether you like it or not its still not tradtional method fellas

Ok we have a person who is in a major state of denial. This is from, oh just read it. All the info on the diet is on the internet as well I guess that isnt true either. As far as striking wing chun as taught by yip man taught to hit with the last 3 knuckles. The reason many karate styles strike with the 1st 2 knuckles is it lines up the Radius with a more direct attack. The optimal way to punch biomechanically is with 3/4 pronation or the thumb joint at 45 degrees the japanese changed the traditional vertical fist to fully pronated so the radius and ulna would overlap thus creating 2 bones in alignment instead of one. Also to effect the Heart meridian the point has to be struck pretty much directly. GO BACK TO YOUR UNCLE AND PUNCH HIM HE HAS DONE YOU A DISSERVICE KC

Ok we have a person who is in a major state of denial. This is from, oh just read it. All the info on the diet is on the internet as well I guess that isnt true either. As far as striking wing chun as taught by yip man taught to hit with the last 3 knuckles. The reason many karate styles strike with the 1st 2 knuckles is it lines up the Radius with a more direct attack. The optimal way to punch biomechanically is with 3/4 pronation or the thumb joint at 45 degrees the japanese changed the traditional vertical fist to fully pronated so the radius and ulna would overlap thus creating 2 bones in alignment instead of one. Also to effect the Heart meridian the point has to be struck pretty much directly. GO BACK TO YOUR UNCLE AND PUNCH HIM HE HAS DONE YOU A DISSERVICE KC
    lol i know that wing chun stylist hit with the last three knuckles whats your point?
    no we strike with the first two because the last two aresuposed to be hazardous to your health! i have adirect qoute from morio higaonna stating this
    and iid bet he knows more than some delusional old man whos watched one two many episdoes of kung fu lol

The force is directed up the ulna and fifth metacarpal if this breaks it is known as a Boxers break. That is why it has nothing to do with anything else the biomech are there because they are based on Shaolin Wu Shu etc etc. And I would bet as far as physiology and somethings I do know more than him. KC

The force is directed up the ulna and fifth metacarpal if this breaks it is known as a Boxers break. That is why it has nothing to do with anything else the biomech are there because they are based on Shaolin Wu Shu etc etc. And I would bet as far as physiology and somethings I do know more than him. KC
    yes yes hitting with the first too is usefull for what you noted too i agree but the main reason is it is beleived you hit wit the first two is due to health safety

i think saying you mo more than anybody is amusing quite frankly

Notice......

He trys to turn everything around and then adds some little quip when something is found that contradicts what he has posted. It usually has something to do with how you are old , or something about your training or whatever??

Just saw that TTM I never said I know more than anybody KC

I wonder.....

How many disorders this guy ( GOJU) has and how many have been diagnosed. It is obvious that he has ADD / ADHD among others. Somebody get this kid some meds!!!

Just saw that TTM I never said I know more than anybody KC
    You dont???

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    He trys to turn everything around and then adds some little quip when something is found that contradicts what he has posted. It usually has something to do with how you are old , or something about your training or whatever??
    really where you guys are th eone who keep trying to twist my words and try to argue on a subject you know nothing about

yes an internet site that proves a lot lol

No....

you have done that all by yourself. We are still waiting for your sources of info. You stated your source (morio) and then you find out that he uses Jow and then all of a sudden you are back peddaling. Besides websites what other form of resource do want us to use , seeing as we are on the net and hundreds if not thousands of mile away from each other???

where am i back peddaling lol i never said morio said not to use jow kwai claiming that the only reason we hit with the first two knuckles is false the main reason is due to the last two knuckles are connected to your heart and i took that from morio you stooge

why do i care? lol your the one whos so desperate to prove yourself to me me sparring faceplam saturday will be all i need