View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 792 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2926927427827907917927937948028428921292 ... LastLast
Results 11,866 to 11,880 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

uh huh im sure youl show up lol

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen View Post
    Man, this thread has gone down-hill quickly. I wish that TTM would just ignore goju because this is not going to be productive. I did like seeing Mas Judt ringing in. Always good to get his insight.
    I have . I am bored with it now . I will keep responding to your post and everyone else though, is that ok??

nah you dont have it in your marky mark you got exposed as amcdojo boy

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen View Post
    I didn't claim that. Find the post and quote it and I'll apologize.
    I already cleared you on this one . I never said that, but said that people that are education are less likely to be scammed. Not that it couldnt happen though. People that are educated are more likely to do research before they commit to anything.

Hey kc....

From your backround and training in PT & MT are you able to see postural distortions , muscular imbalances, relative flexability, over compensation etc, in addition to whether exercises are being done right , how they will hurt you or help your training ETC.???

I have friends in Denver I am going to ask off the first weekend or so in November I have sparred and fought some bad dudes before I have won a few and lost a few so I am not worried. I havent got to hit anyone for a while and look forward to meeting you. KC Dont wus out.
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Quote Originally Posted by shen ku View Post
    maybe because your to dumb to know any better??
    this about sizes it up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    i have friends in denver i am going to ask off the first weekend or so in november i have sparred and fought some bad dudes before i have won a few and lost a few so i am not worried. I havent got to hit anyone for a while and look forward to meeting you. Kc dont wus out.
    aahahhahahahahahahahhaa

I have done PT and training for so long I go to the mall and see abnormalities in gait and can peg 95% of the time what they have wrong. I like to test but can spot alot. For fun i will guess the sport people are involved in by their muscular developement etc. KC
    That is why I was talking about functional flexibility and limitations with Go Ju

"When people tell me I should control my violent temper I just go berserk" Billy Jack or KC my fav saying

I thought so.....

me too. Although I am not as OLD as you are and do not have your experience.

So, you can tell which muscles are weak and which ones are tight by the way they stand and move just by looking and also having them do certain tests; strength , flexibilty and balance etc, Correct??
    Last edited by tattooedmonk; 05-31-2009 at 12:59 PM.

Yes for example a person will often have decreased hip e-rot with LB injuries so to compensate they will walk with that leg ext rotated during stance phase etc. Lot more to it than that though , WHY KC

I have done PT and training for so long I go to the mall and see abnormalities in gait and can peg 95% of the time what they have wrong. I like to test but can spot alot. For fun i will guess the sport people are involved in by their muscular developement etc. KC
    That is why I was talking about functional flexibility and limitations with Go Ju
    oh dont start in with that functional fleibiblty is jusy something people say when they are to stiff to do the splits lol

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    me too. Although I am not as OLD as you are and do not have your experience.

So, you can tell which muscles are weak and which ones are tight by the way they stand and move just by looking and also having them do certain tests; strength , flexibilty and balance etc, Correct??
    oh i noticed that with that pic of you on the rock on your web site lmao

Yes for example a person will often have decreased hip e-rot with LB injuries so to compensate they will walk with that leg ext rotated during stance phase etc. Lot more to it than that though , WHY KC
    I was just proving a point that I made a while back. Do you see people with these problems in your school?? Do you believe that the training that is done within SD is beneficial to overcoming postural distortions, muscle imbalances, relative flexibilty, Etc.????