View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 795 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2956957457857937947957967978058458951295 ... LastLast
Results 11,911 to 11,925 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

im not quite certain but i beleive one of his legs was longer than the other

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    who said i expect people to take me seriously so far the only guy on this thread outsid eof mylf that seems to know anything is yap a;; of you are a bunch of delusional old ****s who are drinking to much of the kool aid sd spreads around

let me know if you got my pm face palm thanks brother
    Your like the energizer Bunny....you just keep on going & going & going and not saying anything, just bouncing around like an idiot

His name is Yao not yap and yes, he's very knowledgeable but, to compare your knowledge with his shows how much of an idiot you are. He always presents his self with class.......you act like a Baboon!

It's not just here, every thread you post on your basically called an idiot...Magazine Boy.
    BQ

Well Baqualin he got the answer right his left leg was longer than his right . KC Hate to say it but I am going to have to bring out the big guns. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Quote Originally Posted by Baqualin View Post
    Your like the energizer Bunny....you just keep on going & going & going and not saying anything, just bouncing around like an idiot

His name is Yao not yap and yes, he's very knowledgeable but, to compare your knowledge with his shows how much of an idiot you are. He always presents his self with class.......you act like a Baboon!

It's not just here, every thread you post on your basically called an idiot...Magazine Boy.
    BQ
    every thread i rarely post anywhere but here lol

"My Original style was Hung Gar and Tang Lang I trained with my sifu for 10 years. The Hung form in SD is almost identical with small exceptions the Tang Lang is very similar esp the Bong Bu Chien this would be a waste of time for me there is no comparison. I will be the 1st to admit that SD forms are different but I have seen more than one version of Hua Fist and Bong Bu Chien as well.. KC
    Also we and I will be the 1st to say that Shaolin is like an umbrella covering many facets and styles of CMA "

And you left your sifu(s) because of??

He stopped teaching and Moved I stoped with him in 1982 KC

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    Well Baqualin he got the answer right his left leg was longer than his right . KC Hate to say it but I am going to have to bring out the big guns. KC
    I've never said he didn't get answers right.....it's easy when everything you know comes out of magazines, notice he can never give any details to serious questions.
    BQ

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    every thread i rarely post anywhere but here lol
    It would be nice if you would learn to read......I didn't say you posted on every thread...I said EVERY THREAD THAT YOU HAVE POSTED ON....DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND PLAIN ENGLISH. So once again the ones you do post on they think your an idiot too...that's a fact

As I said to KC...you respond to questions with short answers and no details, which tells me your a MAGAZINE BOY...that's a fact!!

I have never question your knowledge of Karate (even though I feel most of it comes from magazines again) it's not my thing and I don't really care...that's a fact.

I not going to say you can't fight...I don't know you...there's a lot of people on the street that have never had MA instruction who could whip my a$$....that's a fact for all of us...some people are natural fighters, that's a fact.

Your best skill is your mouth...that's a fact.

Your a Punk and that's a fact.

Best,
    BQ

PS
    I'm sure you will only read a couple of sentences of this post...that's also a fact.
    Last edited by Baqualin; 06-02-2009 at 06:53 AM.

Yea Goju,

I got your PM. Ill see you on saturday.

Nice, this should be fun as hell

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm View Post
    Yea Goju,

I got your PM. Ill see you on saturday.

Nice, this should be fun as hell
    Video tape this.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Video tape this.
    What he said.

Yao:
    Can we haz more hippie-era pics nao plz?
    Yes sir, the check is in the mail!

Which Lo Pan, huh? Little old basket case on wheels or the ten foot tall road block?!

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    Way too easy of a question .

Goju

What are the 5 specific ways of generating power in Classical Japanese / Okinawan Kara te ?? These are 5 specific methods I am speaking of. KC

Best post I have ever read

True depth of forms cannot be learned, only experienced. Practice your forms until you're sick of them, then practice them more until you're numb to them, then practice them more until you fall in love with them again. When you get to this point you'll be able to move with a relaxed empty mind. They'll become a meditation and that's when the true beauty will reveal itself. It may take you a few years, maybe a few decades to get to this level, it's up to you.

Not trying to sound mystical but the truth is, is the kind of depth you're looking for isn't in a book or DVD and no real master is just going to give you the answer. It can only be achieved through time and repetition.

Thanks KC

Wheres Go Ju I guess he couldnt find the answer in his old Karate Illustrated Magazine from 1978 KC