View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 830 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 3307307808208288298308318328408809301330 ... LastLast
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    Oh guys come on you both know SD is the real deal but you have said it isnt for so long that you cant renig on your statements now. I once saw a student of a great CMA Master that was so bad that everyone swore what he was doing was just junk. Never judge a book by its cover, read the whole book a few times then make a determination. KC
    you seriously have lost it. your posts now are just nonsensical looney ranting

lol look he still hasnt removed that quote in his sig

ah kwai if you truly beleive it then it is not a lie

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    Rep 7- Slow, with power, with crips action.
    With crips action? Does that mean we're supposed to do the form with a blue do-rag and saggy pants on, a Glock stuck in our waistbands, and flash a gang sign afer the salute?

Sorry........

The moment they ask us to choose between two different paths, the implicit message is that we can only follow one. -Daniele Bolelli, On The Warrior’s Path

Quote Originally Posted by shen ku View Post
    it was sarcasim......... but i do know that when was in chine , after we demoed.... we got to see an old master do some things,,Hsing-I,and he had a student of his do mantis....... now i know me and stoneheart disagree on the idea behind why they did it.... but they were not supposed to be part of the demo... whe had already seen "the kids" do their thing.... and i know one of our master was setting with them during our demo and they said that they liked what the saw and wanted to share some of their truer stuff........ just my view point with the info that i have....... but i must say it was good stuff....... ok sean,,,,, please do tell your side that way it is a balance story ok..thanks
    Nah ... that's pretty much the size of it. Zhao Chang jun's teacher got out & knocked out a serious Xingyi linkage after bumming some shoes from one of the kids sitting near him & then ZCJ's #1 student wore out a PM set. The nice thing was the sets weren't modern.

They were sitting with Master's Nance & Minginone (SP) IIRC.
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

just to add a name master price was also setting with them,, just because he was the one i personally talked with about it,,,
    how have you been sean,,, hope your not eating to much of the food,, i have some good peanut butter here , so i'm all good...lol
    ...or is there something i have missed a glimpse of phantoms in the mist. Traveling down a dusty road bent forward with this heavy load..

Quote Originally Posted by shen ku View Post
    just to add a name master price was also setting with them,, just because he was the one i personally talked with about it,,,
    how have you been sean,,, hope your not eating to much of the food,, i have some good peanut butter here , so i'm all good...lol
    You're right. I forgot he was at the table as well.

As far as the food... yeah... lots & all of it... last weekend was Thai BBQ Ribs, Bok Choy & Tofu for lunch, then dinner was Korean BBQ ribs with pickled veggies & Japanese Mochi for desert. Sunday was Hong Kong style duck with Crispy Pork & Red Pork, Bok Choy & pickled veggies... yyyyyyuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm

How'd you do last year with the peanut butter shortage? hehehehehehe... :-)
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

truefully.............i lost about 35#........i really did i swear,,,
    ...or is there something i have missed a glimpse of phantoms in the mist. Traveling down a dusty road bent forward with this heavy load..

Quote Originally Posted by sean_stonehart View Post
    You're right. I forgot he was at the table as well.

As far as the food... yeah... lots & all of it... last weekend was Thai BBQ Ribs, Bok Choy & Tofu for lunch, then dinner was Korean BBQ ribs with pickled veggies & Japanese Mochi for desert. Sunday was Hong Kong style duck with Crispy Pork & Red Pork, Bok Choy & pickled veggies... yyyyyyuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm

How'd you do last year with the peanut butter shortage? hehehehehehe... :-)
    ****, that was some good food the other weekend, wasn't it? I can't believe we didn't find that **** HK BBQ earlier, still kills me. I gotta go back there and get some of the crispy pork...

God ****, they seriously won't let me type ****?! **** is edited? WTF man?
    Yes sir, the check is in the mail!

Which Lo Pan, huh? Little old basket case on wheels or the ten foot tall road block?!

Quote Originally Posted by yeti View Post
    ****, that was some good food the other weekend, wasn't it? I can't believe we didn't find that **** HK BBQ earlier, still kills me. I gotta go back there and get some of the crispy pork...

God ****, they seriously won't let me type ****?! **** is edited? WTF man?
    yes... yes it was... give me shivers still thinking about it.

Rush Limpgall has lost 90# I hear he is eating alot of Crow. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

so have the sd folks seen the weapons feature in the current issue of kfm? it has a weapon previously owned by bill leonard, fyi

Wow, this thread is still up... So do all SD related questions go here? Why not... So guys, anyone from the Lexington, KY school and is that the main one? Seems like it from a quick glance anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by JJMantis View Post
    Wow, this thread is still up... So do all SD related questions go here? Why not... So guys, anyone from the Lexington, KY school and is that the main one? Seems like it from a quick glance anyway...
    Lexington is the oldest and the original school. There is so much diversity in SD now that each faction, if you will, could argue that their school is the main school (and it is for them), but Master Leonard is the most elder student and his school is the oldest school.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Thanks Judge Pen for the reply. In hindsight I forgot you were in Knoxville, I should have stopped by some time, I lived in Tennessee for about a year...

I may or may not be going through Lexington, and have never seen SD for myself. Not for curiosity of learning, but just to see it in action. I for one can be pretty critical of SD, maybe it's better if I actually see what they do!

Quote Originally Posted by oasis View Post
    so have the sd folks seen the weapons feature in the current issue of kfm? it has a weapon previously owned by bill leonard, fyi
    surprised none of the sd folks commented on this. do any of you even read the magazine?

Sure just havent gotten mine yet. I thought I had a subscription KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !