View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 845 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 345745795835843844845846847855895945 ... LastLast
Results 12,661 to 12,675 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Gene's mod fu is strong
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

Whoa!!!

This is some serious $H!T!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    Does it have to do with the fact that it is only soft deleted??
    Soft delete just means only moderators can see it. If it was 'hard' deleted, it would be gone forever.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

I know, I know...

...and I'm not at liberty to say at this time. My apologies. I hope you all understand.

I just realized I can see all sorts of deleted threads that non-admin members can't see. A hard delete erases the file. A soft delete just deactivates it.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

This kinda gives you the idea what people without as many resources as KFM have went through. These people don't play.

There you go guys just talk about DS and this whole thread will be gone. Isnt that what you guys have always wanted? KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    There you go guys just talk about DS and this whole thread will be gone. Isnt that what you guys have always wanted? KC
    I think that would please Soard and The' to no end!

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    oh ken cohens in boulder too if you want to learn the internal arts he was trained under adam hsu so you know hes legit
    dig deeper...

Thumbs down But this is public domain!

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    ...and I'm not at liberty to say at this time. My apologies. I hope you all understand.

I just realized I can see all sorts of deleted threads that non-admin members can't see. A hard delete erases the file. A soft delete just deactivates it.
    While I sympathize with your position and realize this is a private forum where you can do as you wish, with or without a lawyer breathing down your neck, I'm pretty sure there is nothing illegal about posting what's already in the public domain! What kind of clout does this guy have? Just goes to show how people with money and power can get away with so much.
    Last edited by ShaolinGirl; 09-29-2009 at 06:43 PM. Reason: silly typo

This doesn't really surprise me. At least this time they went after Kung Fu Magazine instead of some instructor so broke that he has to live out of the back of the school.

Anyway I can't wait to hear a report about class tonight in Boulder. Wonder who will show up?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinGirl View Post
    While I sympathize with your position and realize this is a private forum where you can do as you wish, with or without a lawyer breathing down your neack, I'm pretty sure there is nothing illegal about posting what's already in the public domain! What kind of clout does this guy have? Just goes to show how people with money and power can get away with so much.
    America is built on capitalism and runs on it. You don't really think that it would be different for some reason in this sub culture? Lawyers are definitely capitalists.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Blog Entries

hey bruce

concerning the copywrite post. I really didn't understand much of that legal jargon. but at the end when it talks about the videocassette copywrited in 1980, I wonder if it concerns the ket series which was recorded in 1980?

My guess is that KFM was served. Doesn't matter if the information is not actionable - it still costs money to defend yourself. Sadly, this does not look good for Sin The'.
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Interesting story coming out of Denver/Boulder these days!

That's all I'm going to say!
    Dam, did I nail that one or what!