View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 852 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 352752802842850851852853854862902952 ... LastLast
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    Shaolin Girl and GoJU you are both liars I did not pm you or Goju and made no such comments as Go ju states, Go Ju you are such a pus%$ you deserve your stupid self KC
    so hows that trip to colorado coming in november?

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Glad you remembered you lieing sack of escrement , working on the finances as we speak , I hope you have a good insurance policy. You little p KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

So Shaolin Girl but you really should look at youir self you are a joke get a life KC
    Hey KC , relax bro. I saw the visitor message that said it was from you posted in her visitor messages. I think a few of the mods or people that have access mess with this board a lot to see what private conversations people have with each other......

Glad you remembered you lieing sack of escrement , working on the finances as we speak , I hope you have a good insurance policy. You little p KC
    so your boss at burger king will let you off for a few days then... good
    as far as your other statement all i have to say is..
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

falls on floor laughing

I am like Bruce......

I got a lot out of SD/ CSC. I met many cool people and a few who know exactly what is what. The history is meh. I do not care . What I did like is the available material from one source . I am the type of person that researches , studies and practices without needing to be spoon fed the material. A few people here obviously needed to have their hand held through every stage of training. I know what some of you say is complete and utter BUll$h!t and could give a $h!t less what you think. I have been disassociated with the organization for over 5 years now but still support GMT , practice the art and have the backs of all of my brothers and sisters in the art.
    Last edited by tattooedmonk; 10-02-2009 at 09:19 PM.

Dont recall I checked my out going messages and didnt see it if it is so , well OOPs KC

Sorry SG but my statement of Go Ju still stands KC

WEll Go Go I mean Go Ju at least I have a job and am not mooching off a woman as you are BTW you should get used to falling on the floor it will be 2nd nature for you KC

WEll Go Go I mean Go Ju at least I have a job and am not mooching off a woman as you are BTW you should get used to falling on the floor it will be 2nd nature for you KC
    your like a metally handicapped energizer bunny , wind you up and you just keep going and going and going....

nothing wrong with being a mimbo

Should tell you a little about my fighting style , pressure baby pressure. oh yeah man oh yeah KC

Should tell you a little about my fighting style , pressure baby pressure. oh yeah man oh yeah KC
    um what?

LMAO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tao Of The Fist View Post
    . I don't know how anyone got the idea that the 24 form or the Cheng Man Ching 37 were 'temple forms.'
    as many young students do they look for books to supplement what they are learning. and when i joined the school i was a "internal only student" so for ht e first 2 years i only learned yang 64 form. i looked at every tai chi book i could find and i did not see anything that matched up until i came across cheng man chings book. when i asked my teacher he said he did not know. then he said he did not think it was cmc as it was different than some cmc form he had seem but in the end he said he did not know. i never though it came from old monks or what ever and i really wanted to know its history so i dug and dug and found out as much as i could about sin the and about tai chi. i found that sin the allowed or out right gave mis-information regarding tai chi chuan.
    i do however unpopular it may be to some people think sin the' did learn the yang 64 from his teacher as a teen or early 20's based on all of the evidence available to me.

but i also think he has "left things out" "lied" "stretched the truth" and "flat out made things up" about much of the various arts history, his own history, his teachers history and his teachers teachers history. that is sad since he really does seem like a nice man and is very fast and in great shape. i wish him well though.
    best,

bruce

Happy indeed we live,
    friendly amidst the hostile.
    Amidst hostile men
    we dwell free from hatred.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=brucereiter

Quote Originally Posted by Tao Of The Fist View Post
    . I don't know how anyone got the idea that the 24 form or the Cheng Man Ching 37 were 'temple forms.'
    this is second hand information so you know how that can go but i was told that the soards were the first to say those tai chi forms were from the shaolin temple.

i could be wrong and if i am i retract that statement.
    best,

bruce

Happy indeed we live,
    friendly amidst the hostile.
    Amidst hostile men
    we dwell free from hatred.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=brucereiter

I did the 24 combined form until I was blue in the face. Probably David or Sharon or both mentioned the origins but to honest I didn't really give a S........still don't!

My favorite BS was about the 49 postures!

"Some instructors have up to 30 of them but we have all 49!!!!!"

The Soards made it sounds like a valuable collection of something! Like the art of putting your leg behind your head has been lost!