View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 868 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 368768818858866867868869870878918968 ... LastLast
Results 13,006 to 13,020 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by starr View Post
    I'm giving the news as I know it. Heard those words myself.
    You heard Jake and Laura tell The' they were going to get him arrested if he did not reinstate them?

When and where did this conversation take place?

Also you said you are on the inside with Grooms, Jake/Laura, The' and people close to the Soards. How? Grooms is in the southeast total separate from the Soard group. How could you be "in" with all of these people?

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    See.....even you can see through that B.S.and you dont even like or practice SD....... anymore
    I just don't practice it any longer. Many of my good friends do. What I don't like is the backstory & related issues.

I see lots... But this is BS plugging anybody's name in the slots.
    Last edited by sean_stonehart; 10-19-2009 at 12:33 PM. Reason: typo
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

Hmmmm... blackmail....

Sean_S,

I'm no lawyer, but if it is "blackmail straight up" I suppose that GMT has some new options. He should definitely start looking into that. But I'm guessing that it's his word against theirs. And there are other things he's worried about.

Sean_S,

I'm no lawyer, but if it is "blackmail straight up" I suppose that GMT has some new options. He should definitely start looking into that. But I'm guessing that it's his word against theirs. And there are other things he's worried about.
    Yeah maybe so, but until you drop your proof you claim out in the open... I'm still claiming sh1ttydanmit all the way... If you do otherwise, possibly my perspective would change... until then... save the drama. There's enough going on for the SD world right now.

No need to air it here or anywhere else unless it's uncontrovertable & stone solid.
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

Watson, the game is afoot!

BD

C'mon, you know I can't reveal my source or my identity!

All the info is there and speculation is your forte. I've no doubt that you'll figure out the answers to your questions.

But you're going to have to actually put forth some effort!

Sean_S,

What the hell? In for a penny, in for a pound, Right?

Just exactly what were the charges they were threatening to arrest The' on? I've heard wild rumors of this myself and I just want to see our info is the same.

You've gone this far. Tell us why The' should be in the hoose gow!

Don't be shy, tattooedmonk

I can't expect you to be in the know since you haven't been in good standing with GMT since the late 90's. But hey, we all make mistakes. That's a discussion for another time.

Now poking around calling the Shaolin schools to get info is not the same as being there. What happens day in and out is the real ticket.

BD:

Now you know I can't reveal that!

But their enemies list is growing and includes the GM. I wouldn't call him a coward, but more of a 'lie in wait' kind of guy.

And with in fighting in the break away schools, I can't imagine the enemies list is not going to keep growing.
    Actually, I havent been associated with the art for five years going on six. Yeah so, I made few mistakes in my life..... but I am sure you are perfect.

When was it when GMT bought and moved into his "New" House in the SFV??What year was that?? I was there, I can tell you that much, but that doesnt mean anything ......

So what, I called a few schools to find more info than I knew already..... Again your point??

I know for a FACT that what you are saying is NOT TRUE. It is a your perception or what you heard, it is incorrect ......BUt I can understand how someone could have this distorted perception.......

BTW might as well quit with the jabs , it really means nothing to me or adds anything to the topic of conversation.....

so, once again BFD if you know who I am, where I have been and what I have done or failed to do BLAH BLAH BLAH whatever...

Starr you are ....

a coward and obviously looking for attention , now you've got it. You want attention but wont give your name?? HMMM I smell BS
    So what do you have for us that can be substantiated with some type of proof and/ or facts ....until then, your words mean nothing .

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    What the hell? In for a penny, in for a pound, Right?

Just exactly what were the charges they were threatening to arrest The' on? I've heard wild rumors of this myself and I just want to see our info is the same.

You've gone this far. Tell us why The' should be in the hoose gow!
    It is a rumor based on distorted perception and inaccurate information...nothing more......

Quote Originally Posted by sean_stonehart View Post
    Yeah maybe so, but until you drop your proof you claim out in the open... I'm still claiming sh1ttydanmit all the way... If you do otherwise, possibly my perspective would change... until then... save the drama. There's enough going on for the SD world right now.

No need to air it here or anywhere else unless it's uncontrovertable & stone solid.
    eggsalad!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    It is a rumor based on distorted perception and inaccurate information...nothing more......
    I could be wrong but I don't think this guy is talking about the "Victim harrassment". I think he might be hinting at something else. That's the reason I asked him just what exactly did The' do.

Anyway, let's enjoy these posts foras long as we can. I'm sure they will disappear before long!

Whoa!

Tatooedmonk,

I didn't mean to ruffle your feathers!

Your secrets are safe with me and I'm not trying to take jabs at you.

I'm not about speculation. I've got some know and I'm just sharing with the group.

No lies (unless I was lied to), nor speculation here.

Saying that my words are BS or speculation is a jab to me too.

But I'm not holding any grudges!

Here's the issue starr. You have made 6 posts. No one know who you are, what your experiences are, or how you are in such a position to know these things. Call us cynical, but anonomyous sources have zero credibility. I'm not even commenting on what you are saying, but why should anyone believe it? It's not like people haven't tried to troll these issues before.

Unless you are willing to identify yourself and your background, then no one will believe you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    I could be wrong but I don't think this guy is talking about the "Victim harrassment". I think he might be hinting at something else. That's the reason I asked him just what exactly did The' do.

Anyway, let's enjoy these posts foras long as we can. I'm sure they will disappear before long!
    To me its funny, but its almost like this person is trying to out me or something......yeah, like I would say anything to incriminate myself...again....HA

Tatooedmonk,

I didn't mean to ruffle your feathers!

Your secrets are safe with me and I'm not trying to take jabs at you.

I'm not about speculation. I've got some know and I'm just sharing with the group.

No lies (unless I was lied to), nor speculation here.

Saying that my words are BS or speculation is a jab to me too.

But I'm not holding any grudges!
    I dont have any secrets anymore , sorry .
    ...I can tell you why you are wrong based on the info that is available to all of us.
    logic would tell you something different than what you are saying.

Why dont you reveal yourself...??
    Last edited by tattooedmonk; 10-19-2009 at 01:11 PM.