View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 871 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 371771821861869870871872873881921971 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,065 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    They didnt sign the contract , remember all instructors are recertified every year.If anyone is competing it is the" new " school. This was all a business arrangement but not at all like starr says , but he is only going by what the Soards have told him.

I admire your loyalty though, starr.
    So interesting that you've been in so much contact with Jacob/Laura... and we're to believe that you have no interests here?

I don't buy it.

And remind me again why you feel so attacked?

D@mn suspicious.

And I've noticed that when someone is guilty of something, they start making a lot of accusations. And to make it sound like I'm with the Soards... makes me wonder. Bunch me in with the accused, huh? Nice tactic. But won't hold up.

Now, you on the other hand have made it pretty clear that you're in with Jacob/Laura. Birds of a Feather Flock Together is the old saying!

Quote Originally Posted by starr View Post
    So interesting that you've been in so much contact with Jacob/Laura... and we're to believe that you have no interests here?

I don't buy it.

And remind me again why you feel so attacked?

D@mn suspicious.

And I've noticed that when someone is guilty of something, they start making a lot of accusations. And to make it sound like I'm with the Soards... makes me wonder. Bunch me in with the accused, huh? Nice tactic. But won't hold up.

Now, you on the other hand have made it pretty clear that you're in with Jacob/Laura. Birds of a Feather Flock Together is the old saying!
    What are you talking about???
    So much contact??
    a phone call. Yeah, thats a lot
    You started calling me out right from your first post ..but whatever
    HUH ?? I was going to say the same about you ....
    I know you are with the Soards

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    BS , you have been calling me out since you have posted here.

Your making it personal not me.

I know who you are and I have a few ideas why you are doing it . If you are close ,you are more than welcome to contact me so we can talk in person.

If your not then you should take a shower

I know you are just doing damage control and try to discredit me and anyone else who KNOWS differently than you do.

I dont know which Soard is holding your leash ,but they can feel free to let you loose in my direction

I know that after one of your visits to LA you ratted me out because I drank some alcohol in front of you and smoked some weed in the other room .
    Once again, way off base. To be honest, I've never met you. You were much more accurate before you got riled up.

Well, if TM is correct and you are a Soard minion then I'm pretty sure that you could only be one of four people.

One is in LA, one in Alberqueque and the final two in Boulder. My personal opinion is one of these guys is not really a bad guy but he's so dedicated to the Soards that no one in the school likes him, another guy is plain weird and worships the ground the Soards walk on, another guy I simply don't know at all and the final guy is a MFer that I would just as soon tear his f'ing head off as look at him. However I'm not going to tell you which is which.

In any case I've always tried to be fair to both sides. The problem with the Soards is that they have never really attempted to explain their actions to anyone. This makes it hard to see their side of the story.

Once again, way off base. To be honest, I've never met you. You were much more accurate before you got riled up.
    Yeah , sure . whatever you say....then why was the first thing that you brought up was my name?? why are you trying to front me off?? I am not riled up , but I curious as to why you would attempt to attack me in the way you have .....for the lack of a better term.

What I have no right to defend myself or say anything in response to your accusations ...whatever
    Last edited by tattooedmonk; 10-19-2009 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Well, if TM is correct and you are a Soard minion then I'm pretty sure that you could only be one of four people.

One is in LA, one in Alberqueque and the final two in Boulder. My personal opinion is one of these guys is not really a bad guy but he's so dedicated to the Soards that no one in the school likes him, another guy is plain weird and worships the ground the Soards walk on, another guy I simply don't know at all and the final guy is a MFer that I would just as soon tear his f'ing head off as look at him. However I'm not going to tell you which is which.

In any case I've always tried to be fair to both sides. The problem with the Soards is that they have never really attempted to explain their actions to anyone. This makes it hard to see their side of the story.
    LMAO I could guess which ones are which.

A mystery for the rest of us to solve!

But unfortunately, TM is a little crazy at the moment and I'm finding his thoughts a bit muddy.

Lmao

HAHAH , yeah whatever

Again some good points. Why haven't they said anything? Even at this point? Taking the high ground? Gag order? With the other side running rampant, it is baffling. But I don't see any of the Masters, (Elder, Senior, Grand) actually saying anything publicly about this entire issue (save the letter from the GM to Jacob/Laura).

But the quietness from the Soards I have no information on. And no one wants my opinion!

The tattooedmonk can mark my words. He knows I'm wright.

I've got the in with Grooms, The', and Jacob/Laura, and people close to the Soards.

I'm not accusing anyone of anything. I'm giving the news as I know it. Heard those words myself.

Think about it. What the hell happened in a few short days that GMT throws a 180? You guys aren't that stupid. It doesn't take a freakin Sherlock Holmes to figure this mystery out. I'm surprised no one already knew.

Oh, and by the way, I've been following this post and you guys have really hit on some accurate speculations, but in other parts you are so way off!

Right tattooedmonk?

I've got the scoop. If you don't want it, I'm out.
    so, what is this then??

last comment for the night,

Starr I still don't hear anything that tells me you have any inside information and I don't know why it would be so revealing just to tell us your home school.

Also, I doubt you're a Soard minion. If you were there's one person that you would be more highly pised at then Jake and Laura but you have not mentioned him at all....probably don't even know who I'm talking about!

Anyway, I would still love to hear what Jake and Laura were going to use to send The' to jail.

Trust me...

He's one of theirs .. you can tell just by the position he has taken and the things he has said......or not said

last comment for the night,

Starr I still don't hear anything that tells me you have any inside information and I don't know why it would be so revealing just to tell us your home school.

Also, I doubt you're a Soard minion. If you were there's one person that you would be more highly pised at then Jake and Laura but you have not mentioned him at all....probably don't even know who I'm talking about!

Anyway, I would still love to hear what Jake and Laura were going to use to send The' to jail.
    He cant say anything more because he would most surely give himself away.....

Quote Originally Posted by One student View Post
    JP: Your PM quota is full.
    Fixed (and I've sent my private e-mail to you as well).
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Oh, man! I'm losing respect for you, tat. I hope you're not referring to Jacob/Laura's school??

Now I'm positive you've never met Jacob/Laura. Nor have you ever set foot in their school. These guys have been in a financial mess for over a year now and Laura has had to take a job to make ends meet. So if you call raffling off their Shaolin weapons on eBay for 1/2 of what they paid for them 'doing quite well", then you're not too shrewd a businessman. These two are in debt to their ears and have been planning a breakaway for some time for financial gain.

But that's another topic for another time. Let's not get too off base here.

Now let's talk about that letter and SMGG and EMGM.

If you think that SM Grooms and EM Mullins are going to let these rogues just exist under them in name only without some sort of compensation, you don't know them. A Senior Master and Elder Master go out on a limb for these guys and they don't get anything out of it? These 9 schools are now in debt to EM Mullins and EM Grooms and they better get ready to pay up at some point in the future.

BD has it right that they're not doing this out of the goodness of their hearts.

Now let's not get into the politics, but they're no friends of the Soards.

If you could pick up 9 schools to add to your list all in one scoop, wouldn't you jump on that? But nothing in life is free.

I know Master Garry Mullins. He and his sons were my personal teachers for 9 years. I am one of his higher ranking students. That said, I'm not in his inner circle nor do I have any inside information on these going-ons. But there seems to be a misconception about compensation. So let me speak from what I know.....

In Tennessee, Master Garry does not own any schools affiliated with him. If you are under his supervision, you have to do things his way and support seminars etc that he, his sons or Master The puts on, but that is it. He does not have a percentage of schools. Neither does Master The'. He gets paid the testing fees from the schools. I don't know if he and Master Garry split testing fees or not, I've never asked and its really not my concern. Master Garry makes his money from his individual schools and for seminars that he puts on. There may be situations where he has loaned money to help people open a school etc and is being paid back, but that's not a franchise arrangement.

Now I personally believe (and this is pure speculation on my part) that Master The changed his mind for two very specific reasons--it was the right thing to do and it was the financially smart thing to do. They can continue to teach under the supervision of two of his top senior students (who each are a bit of a rouge in they system anyway), he has not alienated a large number of loyal students and he maintains an income stream since these students will continue to test and support seminars he puts on.

I personally believe (and this is pure speculation on my part) that Master Garry Mullins and Gary Grooms would agree to this for two very important reasons. It is the right thing to do and it provides them with more income and prestige in the system. Their student base is larger and they have a new market to provide seminars for. That is money. Plus neither of them were happy with control from Lexington and have gone out of their way to distinguish themselves from Master Leonard. This is a very sore spot in SD but, all opinions aside, they have separated themselves from Lexington with the blessing of Master The. This move would further solidify their importance and independence in the system.

For these reasons it makes perfect sense to me. I don't know whose idea it was first, but it seems to me a win-win situation for everyone involved.

(Aside from compensation for schools under Master Garry) That's my pure speculation on all of this. Now I've got to get back to work.
    Last edited by Judge Pen; 10-20-2009 at 07:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.