View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 911 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 4118118619019099109119129139219611011 ... LastLast
Results 13,651 to 13,665 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    lol
    credit where due - it's LKFMDC's handiwork (my suggestion though - but he's the one w/photoshop)

im actually an indigo belt in orthodox shaolin-do kungfu karate...

i can kill a man with a single touch...

and if youre female, i can also poison your mind with impure thoughts with a glance...

just curious what anyone thought of GM Sins fall seminar? for me it was most likely one of the best ones i have ever been to under him, honestly
    ...or is there something i have missed a glimpse of phantoms in the mist. Traveling down a dusty road bent forward with this heavy load..

Quote Originally Posted by Mas Judt View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6GJHOagIyY

FWIW - I know this is beginners performing.

But is this the golden tiger set you were referring to?
    Anyone have a better video of this form?

5. so i was looking at GM Thes site and noticed Las vegas and Phx schools are missing now....anyone know whats happened?

Any ideas about this

I was wondering if someone has heard from this:

http://www.shaolingrandmaster.com/index.html

Thanks.

I wouldnt take it seriously, first thing I saw right away was a guy claiming to be Shaolin, then I noticed he's wearing a japanese Gi..............red flag
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

What surprises me is the number of forms and the credits he has earned as well as the number of schools all around. Then the spelling of different forms. This is the reason why I am curious about this. Thanks.

I would not join if thats what you were wondering, sounds too cheesy and too commercial. are you looking for a school to train at? you can always ask who's a good instructor in your area, and many will be glad to help you.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

go to the shaolin thread.

read the "is shaolin do for real" thread

Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by mig View Post
    I was wondering if someone has heard from this:

http://www.shaolingrandmaster.com/index.html

Thanks.
    He's about as legit as Earth Dragon here.

mig,
    if your looking to do TCMA dont let trolls like knifefighter talk bad about what it is you wish to do, hes a really bitter guy when it comes to traditional arts, so pay no mind to what he says. hope you find what you are looking for.. be well
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    He's more legit thatn knifefighter here, has more students, makes more money and has more wimmins.

the biggest question mark about The is his back story which is obviously a fiction.

the biggest question mark about knifefighter is why does a dog brother hang around kung fu forums whining about the members and what they do?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

LOl is this what knife said about me??????
    dale frank try a search on google about me, ask anyone on the mantis board about me, reqd about me all over the internet search the mantiscave and read about my credentials they speak for themselves.

but seriously why would you purposley post on this thread, high jack it and attemt to put people down, to a guy who is asking a a simple question looking for a honest answer?

I feel sorry for your parents, wife and kids cuz your an arsehole and embarrasment to your family ...grow up its like dealing with a 9 year old
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Quote Originally Posted by EarthDragon View Post
    LOl is this what knife said about me??????
    dale frank try a search on google about me, ask anyone on the mantis board about me, reqd about me all over the internet search the mantiscave and read about my credentials they speak for themselves.
    Google search results: sin kwang the = 350 results.

Google search results: sifu michael haley = 4 results, 3 of them from posts here.

Based on your own suggestion, looks like he is about 90 times more legit than you are.