View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 931 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 4318318819219299309319329339419811031 ... LastLast
Results 13,951 to 13,965 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

where did everyone go?? oh i guess everyone decided to work on their skill and not their keyboards...lol
    ...or is there something i have missed a glimpse of phantoms in the mist. Traveling down a dusty road bent forward with this heavy load..

Naw man... I multitask... both at the same time if needed...

Hey... I've got some beef jerky & oatmeal if you're hungry...
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

lol... well i guess you will understand my pain.. my daughte loves chinese and japenes food?? so i do have to go to them alot... they look at me really strange when all i order is a coke and set and watch her eat for and hour
    ...or is there something i have missed a glimpse of phantoms in the mist. Traveling down a dusty road bent forward with this heavy load..

resources

Does anyone know where one can go to find information on kicking. I am having trouble with foot placement and balance. For example, with a back kick one instance I can perform the the kick with no problems at all only my body placement seems off while I have balance, another instance I have no balance at all. This plays havoc with my short kata. By the way I recently passed my yellow belt test, and began the yellow belt curriculum; I just want some technical info on body mechanics for some of the basic moves that I just can't seem to get right every time. Does anyone know of anything because when I practice; an everyday thing now, I feel that I am just not getting it right. My instructor seems tells me that it will come in time and practice, and while I truly believe him, I was just hoping to get a few tips on perhaps a different way to twist or tweak my upper body that would allow for a more full extension of the kicking leg would help? I don't know I guess that is why I am posting on here now to see what everyone else might come up with.
    Last edited by nautavac; 11-25-2011 at 09:53 PM.

is it real or not? am i real???

Quote Originally Posted by shen ku View Post
    is it real or not? am i real???
    NOT, "Is it real?"

"Is it FOR real??"

There is a difference!

Personally, I don't think YOU are real though!

I think there for I am, lol

hello.....

Hello, back.

900 pages, let's go!

Edit: Dang, not yet.
    Last edited by Yao Sing; 01-03-2012 at 05:55 PM.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Can I get a 900??

****!!! I shoulda known!! Haven't won the lottery either...
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

did i get it???

i hope everyone had a great christmas and got a lot of new training equipment

maybe little johnny got a new sword,

maybe stoneheart got a gift card to a new chinese place.....