View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 998 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 4988989489889969979989991000100810481098 ... LastLast
Results 14,956 to 14,970 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by sean_stonehart View Post
    Actually... at my teacher's, there was only teacher and student. You knew who you were. Didn't need titles except for Sifu for one person. Actually... pretty much everybody I have trained with for the past little while has been that way. No need for anything else.
    That is pretty common for chinese schools. You learn material then when sifu thinks you're ready, you learn the next form, apps etc. You know how good other students are because you know sifus standards and what forms they know. That and just looking at them, it's pretty obvious as to who knows what and who's good and who isn't.

Age is somewhat of a factor. Kids are treated a lil differently and move diff pace.

(980) pages!!!!

Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Syn7
    Talking
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sean_stonehart View Post
    Actually... at my teacher's, there was only teacher and student. You knew who you were. Didn't need titles except for Sifu for one person. Actually... pretty much everybody I have trained with for the past little while has been that way. No need for anything else.
    That is pretty common for chinese schools. You learn material then when sifu thinks you're ready, you learn the next form, apps etc. You know how good other students are because you know sifus standards and what forms they know. That and just looking at them, it's pretty obvious as to who knows what and who's good and who isn't.

Age is somewhat of a factor. Kids are treated a lil differently and move diff pace.

How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies? - Omar

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Oscar Wilde

((I know SD-ers believe that they understood what they thought was a good TCMA form or style
    but I am not sure that SD-ers understood what was meant"))---Roscoe not so Wild

All you phoney moon dragon surfers will fail. I have the secret herbal supplements that elevate the moon surfing skillz to the 19th level. I am surfing in a different plane of reality.

Trouble is I'm running out of herbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Besure and roll that herb tight, you don't want to let anyone elsa to get contact skills
    ...or is there something i have missed a glimpse of phantoms in the mist. Traveling down a dusty road bent forward with this heavy load..

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen View Post
    You should get your Dragon Moon Surfer card, then you can just visit a dispensary.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Truth

Although I am not privey to the reality of what u all are saying , I will testify that all of you have GREAT ORAL SKILLS, that must be what a Moon/comet surfer truly is. No ones skills may match yours. LOL KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    there's nowhere better than killer cali contact skillz
    Haven't we been thru this?

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen View Post
    All you phoney moon dragon surfers will fail. I have the secret herbal supplements that elevate the moon surfing skillz to the 19th level. I am surfing in a different plane of reality.

NoNo, what you do is not surfing, it's sailing.

Sailor moon mutherfukcer!!!!

29 to go................

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    NoNo, what you do is not surfing, it's sailing.

Sailor moon mutherfukcer!!!!
    and we have proof!!! We got you now!

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Me no understand...

Maybe we can find a new idea somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    and we have proof!!! We got you now!

See!!! They don't even have surfer wear, that's sailing gear. What surfer in his right mind dresses as a sailor???

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    See!!! They don't even have surfer wear, that's sailing gear. What surfer in his right mind dresses as a sailor???
    ...the Sailor Surfer...and it's a she.

Sailor surfer? That's just a midget fairy shooting planes.

Anyway, she needs to hold onto it I think. I don't think she has enough waist to hold up her upper body.

Quote Originally Posted by Empty_Cup View Post
    ...the Sailor Surfer...and it's a she.
    Just another sailor frontin like a surfer. Nada new.

I'm pretty sure the person I was talking about is male. Sorry you missed it.

Here is a visual representation of you missing it:

|||||| O ||| || |

(It's s'posed to be the doppler effect )

That pic is anti-sexy. I never understood these kinds of exaggerations
    Last edited by Syn7; 10-04-2012 at 05:17 PM.