Thread: why does some alcohlic drinks make u feel more hungover than others? continued

why does some alcohlic drinks make u feel more hungover than others? continued

just wanted to say after all the ranting about qualifications, is that it doesn't matter what your qualified in, but if you're going to make a claim at least be prepared to reference to studies that support your claim if someone asks you to.

p.s. marmite rules! fact.
    ________
    Shemale Brazilian
    Last edited by stubbs; 03-18-2011 at 01:47 PM.

I assume this was directed at me, and if you caught the fallout on a few supporting / related threads , you'll find several links that concur with exactly what I've been saying and directly against what others have. There are two sides to every argument though so generally you can take almost any side on these things and providing you're legit, will get a site to support both opposing claims with equal legitimacy. In the end it comes down to 2 things, usually, chemical vs natural for nutritional arguments and dynamic vs other for training.

cheers

Re: why does some alcohlic drinks make u feel more hungover than others? continued

Yep, you were right, Eyebrows. You're always right

Originally posted by stubbs
    ... if you're going to make a claim at least be prepared to reference to studies that support your claim if someone asks you to.

p.s. marmite rules! fact.
    That's the biggest oxymoron ever!
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

Re: Re: why does some alcohlic drinks make u feel more hungover than others? continued

Originally posted by Toby

That's the biggest oxymoron ever!

________
    Pov Cam
    Last edited by stubbs; 03-18-2011 at 01:48 PM.

I was condering this last night myself, when as I was going to sleep after drinking much more than i usually would, had achey joints, particularly in shoulders, as I always do when I drink excessively. I can't help but feel ( because of my prior "theories" on sugar / carbs and joint fluid production etc), that this was all related.

Here's what I have and please feel free to post some trash - free opposition :

1. sugar effects anabolism ( absorbtion and bodily / muscular integration ) of proteinic enzymes

2. if the sugar is in the form of a high proof alcohol and consumed within a 20 - 40 min period of the protein, It will break down suffieciently enough to create immediate bio - availablity for energy access, and flush before the excess has chance to absorb

3. Your carb intake effects the bonding of the protein and therefore the anoblism ( as in this will only work on a low carb plan and if you are ott on your carb load , your protein will bond before it breaks down and the alcohol will cause respective carbs to "convert")

4. sugars effect joint mobilty and the production of its' surrounding fluids.

just some thoughts and thx Tobes

new you'd come around sooner or later

though I can't find a link at the mo to "ballistic sack" I did find a definition that may help decipher where I got the term :

http://www.hyperdictionary.com/searc...fine=ballistic

Please see 2nd meaning :-

cheers
    Last edited by blooming lotus; 10-02-2004 at 08:14 PM.

LOL!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    I assume this was directed at me, and if you caught the fallout on a few supporting / related threads , you'll find several links that concur with exactly what I've been saying and directly against what others have.
    Where?

There was nothing that concurred with your views that I ever saw.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

though I can't find a link at the mo to "ballistic sack" I did find a definition that may help decipher where I got the term :

http://www.hyperdictionary.com/searc...fine=ballistic

Please see 2nd meaning :-

cheers
    What? Ecks vs Sever!?

I'm just going to ignore the rest of that post.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

"several links that concur with"

They're all stored away in a make-believe file in the dusty recesses of her empty skull. Just like all the other links she was going to "get back" to us with over the past many months.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

"Ecks vs Sever?"
    LOL! Yeah, she was referring to a movie! (more like "reefer-ing" ).
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

since you're playing stupid as*, let me explain:-

Ballistic ( in this case as in pendulum ) :- an instrument ( as in the sack containing the fluid ) consisting of mass or wood or other material ( of which fliud is one) suspended as a pendulum, for measuring the force or velocity of projectiles( as in the bones , tendons and other connective tissue) by means of the arc through which their impact ( in this case as in exercise ) impels it.

on the rest of the links , if you can't do the math on it, I guess I have nothing to say about that, a link you don't understand is no link at all

What the he l l does that have to do with the things you refer to as "ballistic sacks"? By the way, what you really mean when you babble about "ballistic sacks" is "bursa". Yeah, you're welcome for THAT lesson too (which is around lesson # 3,000).
    Last edited by cerebus; 10-02-2004 at 08:29 PM.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Ballistic ( in this case as in pendulum ) :- an instrument ( as in the sack containing the fluid ) consisting of mass or wood or other material ( of which fliud is one) suspended as a pendulum, for measuring the force or velocity of projectiles( as in the bones , tendons and other connective tissue) by means of the arc through which their impact ( in this case as in exercise ) impels it.
    That's the funniest interpretation of a passage I think I've ever read! I'll give you 1 point for trying. No points for the definition though.
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

taking my point and banking it