Thread: Praying Mantis In London

Thumbs up Praying Mantis In London

I HAVE POSSIBILITY TO ORGANIZE SEMINARY ABOUT PRAYING MANTIS KUNG-FU.ITS STRICTLY TRADITIONAL KUNG FU STRAIGHT FROM YANTAI IN CHINA.THE PERSON WHO WOULD RUN THIS SEMINARY IS MAREK PIECHOTKA. HE HAS BEEN TRAINING THIS STYLE FOR ALMOST 20YEARS AND HE IS VICE PRESIDENT OF POLISH PRAYING MANTIS KUNG FU SOCIETY. HE IS STUDENT OF SLAWOMIR MILCZAREK AND MASTER YU TIANCZENG. HIS WEB SITE ADDRES IS www.tanglangbemowo.w.pL .SEMINARY WOULD TAKE PLACE IN LONDON ON 12-14 NOVEMBER OR EVENTUALLY WEEK LATER.YOU WILL BE ABLE TO LEARN BASICS AND MOVING IN PRAYING MANTIS BY YU TIANCZENG SCHOOL. COST IS 70POUNDS.IF YOU ARE INTRESTED IN TRADITIONAL AND NOT ONLY MARTIAL ARTS THIS IS SOMETHING FOR YOU.CHECK THE WEBSITE I GAVE. FOR MORE INFORMATION WRITE TO MY E-MAIL www.michal.slusarski@gazeta.pl.

snap

Hello , Didn't know we had your lineage in the U.K.
    We also train in 7 Star Mantis Boxing from Shandong and normally have three to four seminars a year to promote the system as taught by our late Grandmaster . The next seminar is in December if anyone is interested please PM me and I can give you the contact details .

Yantai Tanglang

Greetings Michalsl,

I hope that this is the beginning of your participation in the message boards. It is good to hear from others in the martial family of Yu Tiancheng. He was a gracious and powerful Tanglang master who developed some superb practitioners to carry on his lineage.

For those who have not seen this line of Tanglang, I encourage your participation. It will be a good time.

Steve Cottrell

P.S. I personally would really enjoy training with Feelerstrike's line too. I believe there is much insight to be gained from them. And there is the beer and Kungfu talk afterward! (I am still trying to figure out my finances...)
    www.mantisquarterly.com
    www.authentickungfu.com

Michalsl ,
    Sorry did not mean to promote my sifus seminars on your thread .
    I would like to welcome your lineage to the U.K. I hope you have great success with your seminar .