Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What? No U.S. Presidential Debate Thread??

As far as Al Franken goes: http://www.frankenlies.com/

Clintons fiscal policies were decent. It helped we had a Republican congress that swept out a very corrupt Democratic senate and congress. Clinton was prevented from screwing things up too bad. He benefitted from a stupidity bubble, where millions lost thier lifes savings investing in tech companies with no profit model.

John Kerry is of the Jimmy Carter mold, I really hope we don't return to that...

Viet Nam was hell on Earth. Largely because we did not prosecute the war effectively. It became a greater hell for the people we abandoned. Don't the Vietnamese count also?
    "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."
    --- Napoleon

"MonkeySlap is a brutal b@stard." -- SevenStar
    "Forgive them Lord, they know not what MS2 can do." -- MasterKiller
    "You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star

monkeyslap- posting a website does nothing to refute my point about supply side rip-off policies. It was in spite of fat hypocrites like Newt Gingrich that Clinton accomplished what he did. Jimmy Carter wasn't a great president but he's a thousand times better than Bush. 120 billion in Iraq and more casualties each monththan the month before. and we'll probably got attacked again because of it. Merry Christmas Osama love george Bush.
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

posting a website does nothing to refute my point about supply side rip-off policies
    Seems to be about as valid as making the "point" by using a cartoon to begin with
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

Originally posted by jun_erh
    David Stockman, who was a Reagan economist, admitted trickle down economics was a scam. See SUpply Side Jesus in Al Franken's 'Lying Liars'
    Supply-side economics is one very specific type of capitalist theory. Rejecting supply-side economics does not mean rejecting capitalist thought generally. I'd strongly advise against getting your economic theory from Franken -- he's a comedian and a propagandist, not an economist.

I was offereing that as an easy way to understand a complex idea. When did I say I was against capitalism?
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu