Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Types of people on a MA forum

Ironfist,

What would you call those that really have to post as a theraputic means to divert their hands away from the insides of their pants?

mickey

Nevermind Ironfist,

I found the answer all by myself.........

The Mickies

Re: Types of people on a MA forum

Originally posted by IronFist
    Notice how threads by someone whose username includes "chick," "girl," "grrl," or something of the sort will quickly be filled up by replies from the leg humpers.
    Yeah, thats a good point IF, but I think more then enough people on this board could tell you that I am in fact a girl................Stacey on the other hand.........

~Wen~
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

Blog Entries
    20ish)

The Know-It-All. Think they know everything about everyone and everything. If you attack anything they state as "fact" they become argumentative. They will argue to the cows come home about minutiae until the discussion becomes generally meaningless and useless. The phrase "approximately", "generally" and "good enough" aren't in their vocabulary. Everything is up for debate and only can be "proven" by the "scientific method" which is applied (albeit incorrectly) to everything from science to history and beyond. (note: the know-it-all usually has zero formal scientific training.)

And I'd say that the know-it-all describes about %50 of the regular posters on this forum. And also is why this forum sucks most of the time.