Thread: Dam You!!!

Dam You!!!

Same as subject.

I cut you with my pirate soard!!!

http://www.oomyungdoe-nw.com/images/event3kom.jpg
    Last edited by IronKim; 10-07-2004 at 01:13 PM.
    "Right or wrong does not come from your personal judgement. Your personal judgement always favors you. Favoring yourself is not the right answer, the right road. Favoring the other side is not the right answer either. Right and wrong were their before you were born. Personal beliefs of right and wrong bring with them the confusion of your own thoughts. This is the worst way to make a mistake. "

-Grandmaster Iron Kim

Try my BAWGA palm!!!!!

http://www.oomyungdoe-nw.com/images/gm-bagwa.gif

BAGWAAA! BAGWAAA!!!!! HIIIIIIIYAAAAA!!!

Story of BAGWA:

When the time came to do battle, this elite fighting force easily defeated the opposing force about one hundred times as strong. Bagwa had saved the kingdom and made the province a better place for its people. The King's main wish had always been his concern for the protection of each citizen and after the opposing army was defeated he felt that the needs of the Kingdom would best serveed if Bagwa would take the throne. With his head down the King offered the throne to Bagwa whom he respected. Bagwa's humbled response was that he was still learning and that he had a long way to go and wished to return to the mountains and continue his training. He could not accept this victory with pride and was troubled with the thought that others would remember him as a great warrior.

The King then asked Bagwa what he should do to protect the kingdom if there was another threat. Bagwa agreed to stay 100 days to further train many prominent citizens of the kingdom, including higher nobility, priests, offers, and other leaders involved in protecting the kingdom. Legend has it that some of these individuals never passed down the knowledge of Bagwa movement, while others further developed the practice of Bagwa and secretly passed that knowledge down from generation to generation in their own family line. Over the centuries it is believed that the knowledge of Bagwa movement was secretly passed down until a few hundred years ago, when it began to be taught more openly to the public.

When Bagwa finally left, he respectfully bowed to the King. As he slowly walked away in a peculiar stepping manner, the King called after him, asking him questions. There was no response. Only Bagwa's rhythmic breathing that sounded like BAAAG WAAA! BAAAG WAAA! BAAAG WAAA! Within a short distance from the town, the King saw his body disappear, almost as if it floated away.

This special, circular walking position was derived from the movements of different animals and is called Bagwa Walk. The original form, consisted of over 70 positions, has been expanded and passed down over the centuries to encompass many different offensive and defensive positions.

This legend has been passed down from generation to generation through a rich oral tradition from the time of the Han Dynasty.
    "Right or wrong does not come from your personal judgement. Your personal judgement always favors you. Favoring yourself is not the right answer, the right road. Favoring the other side is not the right answer either. Right and wrong were their before you were born. Personal beliefs of right and wrong bring with them the confusion of your own thoughts. This is the worst way to make a mistake. "

-Grandmaster Iron Kim

Blog Entries
    Man, you are some piece of work!

for those who didn't know this from the screwup in the other thread, iron kim is just another identity of fu-pow. why he's posting a thread like this and then commenting on his own brilliance, i'll never know.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

because he's being an ass turnip.

Is the title of this thread directed at me for deleting that thread?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Originally posted by rubthebuddha
    for those who didn't know this from the screwup in the other thread, iron kim is just another identity of fu-pow. why he's posting a thread like this and then commenting on his own brilliance, i'll never know.
    It's a joke.... FuPau is an ass turnip!!!
    Last edited by IronKim; 10-07-2004 at 03:23 PM.

-Grandmaster Iron Kim

Originally posted by SevenStar
    because he's being an ass turnip.

Is the title of this thread directed at me for deleting that thread?
    U figar that one out.....!!!! Good job!!!

-Grandmaster Iron Kim

Lern too spel.

Now that doesnt justifies the cussing, does it?
    I hope you learn in the future, ok?