Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Absolutely not for those with weak stomachs

anyone see the face pulling thread of his?

http://forums.ehacked.com/showthread.php?t=1093

not my cup of tea. i don't find it that sickening or anything really - just a different way of testing/pushing yourself with a bit of art n self expression thrown in
    ________
    Vapor Tower Vaporizer
    Last edited by stubbs; 03-18-2011 at 01:49 PM.

Originally posted by SevenStar
    This post sounds nothing like you, ego. I wonder what an IP check will reveal...
    Geez, 7*, catch up! Michelle's been posting under Ego's username since she was banned. Surely that's a bannable offence for Ego?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

just remind me never to take on a Norwegian in a fight. If he can handle having his skin pealed off, he must be one tuff dude. Those face pulling pics were really weird. My friend did the suspension thing (hanging by your skin on hooks) and that was weird enough.

a new trend down here is something called branding. basically they burn you with a burning iron like some ranch animal.

impressive, but crazy.

if done with a little tact i think scarring or branding would be much cooler than a tattoo. if i can find something i want on me permanently (daughters name is a little cheesy, but maybe something else symbolyzing her like a cool looking dragon) and someone to do it right ill do it after chemo.

i dont want nothing like that one dude .... just a scar or a branding in pace of a tattoo.
    where's my beer?

Serpent,

I will catagorically deny the existance of a Lotus_Maximus hydrid. As i said I have talked to the best and have learned from the best. Maybe that has influenced my writing style. Ha.

EE

How long is it gonna take for his skin to grow back? He pulled up the entire epidermis(?) down to the muscle it looks like. Dont they give skin graphs for less? I wonder what he uses to disinfect cuz alchohol seems outta the question.

The scarification rituals ive read about and seen on the national geographics channel aren't that extreme, but more intricately designed and less hard on the body. I dont agree with it being done on 3 year olds but its done again when the person reaches adult hood. They do small notches on the face and chest or stomach with a razor to make unique patterns. I think that guy was just being extreme for the sake of it.

I highly doubt ritual cuts in the flesh are gonna become cooler than tats anytime soon. They had a branding craze a few years ago but that fell through. Largely i think because the brands might not heal exactly correct so the design is no where as easy to make out as a tattoo. People can hardly handle tats because it cuts in the skin but its relatively quick and easy i.e: no effort on their part. I can hardly see the government allowing it to go mainstream either for obvious health reasons.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

it wasn't that deep .... just wide.

and what you were talking about is what im talking about. i'd just like to get something kinda etched into me.
    where's my beer?

"a cool looking dragon"

I get to be the one who says it:
    TROGDOR!!!!!
    T R O G D O R !!!!!!

Another weird modification is circucision
    I know its considered normal in your country
    But for us in here and many parts o the world -> youre all a buncha weirdos for cutting anatomical parts of your peepees.

Yea i wanna sue for my foreskin back.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

There's something called genetial bisection or something like that. You can find a link to it on that site I posted. Yes, it involves splitting your weewee in two. I don't know why anyone would do that but to each his own.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Originally posted by IronFist
    There's something called genetial bisection or something like that. You can find a link to it on that site I posted. Yes, it involves splitting your weewee in two. I don't know why anyone would do that but to each his own.
    I know a guy that's had that done. The two halves are held together most of the time with about 6 or 8 rings, like earrings. He said it hurts like hell when he gets an unexpected ******* and all the rings pull tight!

And yeah - this guy is weird...
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Originally posted by Serpent
    I know a guy that's had that done. The two halves are held together most of the time with about 6 or 8 rings, like earrings. He said it hurts like hell when he gets an unexpected ******* and all the rings pull tight!

And yeah - this guy is weird...
    Man, they censored ********!

I watched a 30-min documentary on IFC last night called Delusions in Modern Tribals or something like that...

Anyway, in Dallas, people pay this guy $500 to SHOOT THEM so that they can have a scar from the bullet wound. They showed the guy get shot in the shoulder with a hollow-point .38. In the pre-interview, he said society was a penitentiary, and that when you try to escape from a penitentiary, you get shot...so that was his statement to the world.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

I'm not surprised that he was ****ed up enough to commit suicide. Yes what he did was art...self-expression...he was expressing, "I am ****ed up." Poor bastid.

Hmmmm

Sorry but all those pics just made me sit back for a moment, and then say to myself "That was totally gay".

The kids a complete knobhead, and the way others seem to honour him too was so weak.

Kids today need some good old fashioned games to play to stop them getting bored and deciding to do pathetic attention seeking things like that.
    Why didn't he take up marbles or something!!!?!
    " Don't confuse yourself with someone who has something to say " - The Fall

" I do not like your tone/ It has ephemeral whingeing aspects " - The Fall

" There are twelve people in the world/ The rest are paste " - Mark E Smith