Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Absolutely not for those with weak stomachs

Absolutely not for those with weak stomachs

This is making its way around the internet so I figured I'd post it here. I'll tell you what it is before you click on it. Some guy in Norway, for his daughter's 1st birthday, decided to get some scarification done to his arm. He got two like cm thick bands of skin around his forearm removed, and in between them he got a heart line, like what you would see on a heart monitor in a hospital. These pics are pretty bloody and pretty disturbing, but if you visit different forums you're bound to see them eventually so I figured why not post them here? Besides, I'm sure it will start up an interesting conversation about tattooing and bodymodification.

Work Warning. Gore warning.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Why would you want to do that to yourself?
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

I have seen much worse modification in real life... but the guy later comited suicide throwing himself from his apartament after a heated discussion with his dad.
    Our world lacks love

"Our world lacks love "

True dat.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Originally posted by MoreMisfortune
    I have seen much worse modification in real life... but the guy later comited suicide throwing himself from his apartament after a heated discussion with his dad.
    Our world lacks love
    Whoa, what happened?
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

that is some crazy sh*t and excuse while I vomit!!! that is beyond dedication, beyond manliness and well into self defilation!!!

Hey Michelle, fvck off. You're banned.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Anyone check out the link to his implant surgery, it was more distubing to me. He also went on to say he was going to have his tongue cut in half. Boy, I wish I had money to burn like that.

Serpant,

What the hell are you trying to do. BL has been banned, why do you keep calling me by her name. Are you all crazy or something. This is victimization in the extereme.

Not to mention the fact I miss her very much, everytime you mention her name reminds me that she isn't here and it's like a twist of a knife in my heart. Don't you know you're hurting me emotionally? aw aw aw it hurts.

Serpont, I am not pretty like Michelle, please dont hurt ego's heart no more, ok?

IronFist, this guy had loads of tattoos and had silicon implants on his forearm and on his forehead (first some horns then he changed for some weirder stuff) and a divided tongue (like a reptile), he was a skinny dude and he liked anorexic kind skinny chicks and his last idea for modification was putting something on his jaw (dont remember what it was), he went to uni I did some classes with him wich he failed the most. He had lots of problems with his family, his mom was an alcoholic and he himself also did some stuff (cocaine I think) and some anfetamines. We never learned the full story, but he basicly jumped after discussing real bad with his father... a lot of money was found thrown around on the floor of his bedroom... weird... some believe he had problems with a dealer or some sort.

ew to the ew. :barf:
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Originally posted by Ego_Extrodinaire
    that is some crazy sh*t and excuse while I vomit!!! that is beyond dedication, beyond manliness and well into self defilation!!!
    This post sounds nothing like you, ego. I wonder what an IP check will reveal...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

meh .... to each his own. i don't see how scarring is much different than tattooing. in fact if i were to do either, i might prefer it.
    where's my beer?

Um yea......i thot about it....and maybe its the nauseum in me speaking, (ive seen sum sick sh!t in my life) but that dude aint normal. I can't see any justification for doin it. Thats kind of a messed up gesture for a kid too. I mean dude is free to do whatever he wants as long as it dont hurt anyone, i'm all about personal freedom and its pretty cool he was able to sit and take sumone peeling 2 cm wide strips of skin off his arm without anasthetics but holy sh!t! I wonder how he's gonna handle an infection....

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Dude...scarring and tattooing are waaay different. Thats like the difference between a flu vaccine and a disembowelment....

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin