Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The 1st World Traditional Kung Fu Championships

it was 2004 i believe. cause they are having one in 2006.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

I'm reviewing it today...

...assuming I can get to it today. We're in the final editing stages. I'm hoping to have it available by the end of March.

Wait, I assume your talking about the First World Traditional Wushu Festival DVD that I've been working on, the one from Oct 2004, yes?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing
    ...assuming I can get to it today. We're in the final editing stages. I'm hoping to have it available by the end of March.

Wait, I assume your talking about the First World Traditional Wushu Festival DVD that I've been working on, the one from Oct 2004, yes?
    thats what i was thinking too. i dont know of any other ones. there is the worl games last year but i didnt think you sent anyone there. if you did nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

It's done...finally!

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Shaolin Trips

I was digging in the archives and I thought I should update this now, just for the sale pitch if nothing else.

My write up of this event was posted on the e-zine here in Shaolin Trips Episode 4.

More importantly, I did finish the DVD of Shaolin Trips. It's available here and a portion of the proceeds go to our new branch of the Tiger Claw Foundation, the Friends of Shaolin.

OK, I still haven't found what I was looking for in these archives of ours. I'm going to give up for today and try back later....
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips