Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Noooo! It's gone!?

Unhappy Noooo! It's gone!?

The blooming loonie thread is no more?

OK - who pulled the plug? Gene or Buddy?

By the way, surely a forum member letting a banned member use their logon is in itself a bannable offence? You know, I'm just sayin'......

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

you still miss her ha...........

I don't know why you all keep saying that, it's a crazy accusation and better left for nightmares of past guilts and conspiricaies.

How stupid do you really think we all are, Michelle?

Ego never says "ha" in his posts. He never uses all lower case, like you have in several recent posts. He never uses multiple punctuation, like you have in several recent posts. Not to mention that your "voice" is abundantly clear.

With any luck he'll be banned too and we'll be shot of both of you.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

I deleted it. For more fun see the Eggo thread in the Tai Chi section. Blooming Eggo's next.

OMG! Did someone really hack her profile? They must've 'cause there's no way she'd put that sig line on there herself! ROFLMFAO!!! That's freakin' hilarious! Who did it? I wanna buy 'em a whole round of beers!!!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Holy crap! I saw the rest of her profile and almost laughed myself into an aneurism!! If the person who did it ever gets to Oakland, CA they should lemme know so we can hit the bar, I owe 'em a few!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Serpent,

You're seeing the ghost of BL in every shadow. Might this be your concience tellnig you something? She is long gone, though I miss her, it must pain you all to know that you have been the cause of her departure. Ha?

EE

Very proactive Buddy

Now I guess we'll have to go back to talking about Shaolin...
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Didn't want anyone to accuse you of being heavy handed Gene. I'll leave the Shaolin to those who do it. I'm a Bagua guy, haven't done shaolin for twenty years.
    Keep circling,
    Buddy

Me? Heavy handed?

When we play 'good cop, bad cop' here at the office, I'm always the 'bad cop'. It's my job to send out the rejection letters and emails for unacceptable submissions. I gladly accept the role of being heavy handed when it is due, but not so in this case.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Re: BL Attack.

Originally posted by BigRedFist
    Someone hacked her profile on russbo.com
    Can someone link up to this? I wanna see!

Just go to russbo.com and do a member search for Blooming Lotus.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

seems she can't even find it herself. How much does the woman need to endure anyway?? Be proud heros. Another one ( innocent victim ) bites the dust .

on this : - she asked me thank you for your cyber ninja/. net stalker / hacker efforts in your crazed obssesions . Put up your most secure firewalls now and expect an entertaining hacker war with all her best fans.

Let the woman be and please save all of your important information to floppy now!!
    Last edited by Ego_Extrodinaire; 10-12-2004 at 08:19 PM.

Originally posted by Ego_Extrodinaire
    seems she can't even find it herself. How much does the woman need to endure anyway?? Be proud heros. Another one ( innocent victim ) bites the dust .

on this : - she asked me thank you for your cyber ninja/. net stalker / hacker efforts in your crazed obssesions . Put up your most secure firewalls now and expect an entertaining hacker war with all her best fans.

Let the woman be and please save all of your important information to floppy now!!
    You know, Michelle, it really is insulting that you expect us to think this is Kelvin and not you. Your stupidity reaches new levels all the time.

what's really insulting serpant , is to think there are ppl like the ones doing this to her, going undetected or corrected that we share a forum with!!