Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Noooo! It's gone!?

Why do you find it impossible to spell my handle right, even when it's printed in bold text right in front of your eyes, Michelle?

As for what people are doing to you, I guess you brought it all on yourself.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

It's pretty funny. She goes around stepping on toes, kicking shins and pooping on doorsteps, then acts all surprised and victimised when someone gets fed up with her and pushes back (and she STILL doesn't seem to get the point! ).
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

I wanna know who the mysterious BigRedFist is, and why he's fisting Eyebrows. Sometimes it must be fun to be a moderator ...
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

"he's fisting Eyebrows"
    Dam it Toby! I did NOT need THAT visual!!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

"If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

Originally posted by Toby
    I wanna know who the mysterious BigRedFist is, and why he's fisting Eyebrows.

No one will ever find me, and I don't get the Eyebrows part?

The Fist Stops Here!
    Last edited by BigRedFist; 10-13-2004 at 02:12 AM.
    RUSSBO CULT- Disciple#666
    We know how to control your Blooming Chick!

I guess that's what you were picturing c'bus. I didn't need that visual either.

AAAAAAHHH!!!

Peg? I'm blind!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Originally posted by Ego_Extrodinaire
    seems she can't even find it herself. How much does the woman need to endure anyway?? Be proud heros. Another one ( innocent victim ) bites the dust .

on this : - she asked me thank you for your cyber ninja/. net stalker / hacker efforts in your crazed obssesions . Put up your most secure firewalls now and expect an entertaining hacker war with all her best fans.

Let the woman be and please save all of your important information to floppy now!!

Still waiting for your fans to come and get me. Nobody likes you, you have no fans.
    I am running no firewall, no antivirus and the computer is on 24 hours a day. And who uses floppies anymore?
    I dare you to try and hack me. My Email is posted here. Send me viruses Blooming Ego.
    YOU ARE A WORTHLESS BIG TALKING KNOW NOTHING STUPID LITTLE GIRL. BRING IT ON!
    Last edited by BigRedFist; 10-13-2004 at 04:05 AM.

Wow, he's like me but with hacking knowledge and roid rage! I like this one!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Originally posted by cerebus
    Wow, he's like me but with hacking knowledge and roid rage! I like this one!
    You are nothing like me, I hate Military, Police and Authority. Come to the Dark Side and believe in the truth. Everything you learned is lies.

Actually, I'm waaaay ahead of ya! Been outta the military cop thing since '92. Only doing security to pay the bills while working towards what I'll ENJOY doing for a living.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

This is very entertaining indeed.

wakka wakka wakka wakka
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.