Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Noooo! It's gone!?

Don't worry. It's hardly the use of Australian/English spelling that gives her away!

That's like an elephant trying to hide among a herd of cows and people commenting that one of the cows has a slightly different tail than the others. It's also ten times the size, grey and has a fvcking trunk and massive ears!

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

No, this is more targeting both of them - since Kelvin likes to pretend he's American for some reason, I like to catch him out too. He makes similar mistakes sometimes. Like you, I know 99% of the time who's who.
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

Lol! You, my bigred friend, are an enigma. I meant I know 99% of the time who Ego is. I'm not sure I want to know who you are, after that pic that I guess only me and cerebus saw .
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

The Fist Stops!

Guess you know where the FIST can go.
    RUSSBO CULT- Disciple#666
    We know how to control your Blooming Chick!

we certainly do!!!!!

Originally posted by Toby
    No, this is more targeting both of them - since Kelvin likes to pretend he's American for some reason, I like to catch him out too. He makes similar mistakes sometimes. Like you, I know 99% of the time who's who.
    okay nancy drew super slueth, but show's over ha! take your laughs and ribbings as you find them spaz, and go easy on your own importance and seriousness. some forum folk ha.

a sweety and somewhat naive woman / fml with little language and a develping sense of the import of guanxi and relationships is acutely aware of the western interperation and imo, anyone who calls a spade to help potentially help an expat traveller / student is fine by me. Sometimes, and as eww or bailful as it is, you just do what it takes to stay alive.
    Did I miss something, or is BL pretending to be a lesbian so some cop chick will pay her bills?
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Red face Where do monks come into this.

Not that the ongoing saga of BL and EE isn't entertaining and all but, what does any of this have to do with the Shaolin?

Or Kung Fu?

Perhaps we can kill this thread and get back to discussing the topic at hand.

Any updates from Gene?
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Originally posted by MasterKiller
    Did I miss something, or is BL pretending to be a lesbian so some cop chick will pay her bills?
    No MK, sorry to disappoint there but no doubt anyone who plans to come here for training, ans especially on a work visa will benifit from her sharing her experiences on it.
    The reason it relates to both gongfu and shaolin is that it was her pursuit of both that took her there.

PS : Gene should be home in the next day or so, but give him a chance to unpack and catch a few zzzz s. I'd say a report sometime nxt week is reasonable.

"No MK, sorry to disappoint there but no doubt anyone who plans to come here for training,"

Coming here? Would that be New Jersey, Eggo? Or China Bloomie?

oops. pushing the empathy envelope a little far. I meant "there", Anyone who goes there ( China) for whatever reason, should benifit in some capacity from what she's told us.

Funny, now even Kelvin is making mistakes on locations (first post this page) and Michelle has to cover his ass (post above).

You guys are both such losers!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

on covering as*

being we've both done it for you before, let's just move on hey.

Re: on covering as*

Originally posted by Ego_Extrodinaire
    being we've both done it for you before, let's just move on hey.

You think you've covered my ass? Care to explain when and how exactly?

let it go ba.....dude.....fgs!!! ( for god sake spaz!!!)

Originally posted by Ego_Extrodinaire
    let it go ba.....dude.....fgs!!! ( for god sake spaz!!!)
    Once again you back down when asked for some kind of proof or validation of the sh!t you continuously spew, Michelle.