Thread: wing chun on UK tv next sat.

wing chun on UK tv next sat.

sat 16th 1pm on channel 5.its about teaching wc to kids!wise???

russ

It's called "Combat Club". I've always missed it, but I'll make an effort to record it this time.

Thanks for the heads up.
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

J.R.R. Tolkien

Originally posted by SifuAbel
    OMG, some body got a DNA sample from the burnt carcass of the last dead horse, separated the live cells, cloned another horse, watched it grow, let it come to maturity and then
    PROCEEDED TO BEAT IT TO DEATH , AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, i'll be watching.

Thanks, captain, been wondering about how you teach wing chun to kids, and have been looking into the subject recently. Thanks for the pointer.
    Alasdair Kirby
    VingTzun Concepts
    www.vingtzun.co.uk

What are some ideas for teaching Wing Chun to kids?
    Victoria, British Columbia, Wing Chun

I taugh kids at a previous place I was.Sincerely.I prefer to take care of my "clients" at the psy hospital I work in!...They are much more easy!...

It was a bunch of chinese kids sent by their fathers. None of them enjoyed being there!...The horror!...

Exclamation

Got three small kids of my own, why the **** would I want to teach kids? Must have had a stupid moment, what was I thinking of...
    Alasdair Kirby
    VingTzun Concepts
    www.vingtzun.co.uk

hmm,so there it is.curious programme,becasue the approach was geared towards the instruction of children under the age of 12,taught by adults. i enjyed the first section,showing the adults sparring with one another.more than that,i now wonder why some wc folk doubt what the style can do for them.that up close wc in the woods was very mean.
    and the kids loved it.

Russ