Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: End All Be All Styles

i will admit i participated... but cmon enforcer.... theres 5 pages of this rhetoric.... give it up!

Suffice to say that Mark knows what he was talking about.... and move on.. maybe hes not your kind of fighter. I know the guy can use his praying mantis.

Then again... you are very obviously a bad ass..... take Marks offer... thats all i have to day.... money talks and bull**** walks!!!

Shirkers1

At least you had the stones to post your clips. It is unfortunate that they get picked apart. If I remember correctly, you did inform us all that these clips were very basic and the students participating were newbies. Thanks for putting them up, I hope to do the same in the future. I`m dealing with people in three differant states...so my clips will take me a little time to get together.

Mark, my next trip out west might not be until early next year. I have done way too much traveling this year. If anything, I need to get down to Florida to see my Shifu. I appreciate your offer on the digs that helps. Also as you should probably know, this is a friendly visit, there is no chip on my shoulder, and I had the ego beat out of me along time ago

I didn't see any mantis or wing chun in that video.

Yu shan, of coarse it would be a friendly visit. I don't have an ego or any chips to brush off of my shoulder. You'll see that when you meet me. I'm so laid back it's pathetic. LOL.

I would be that way if mr enforcer showed up at my front door step as well. I'd give what I recieve. That's what learning is about, I'm a respectful person. I give respect, I only expect it in return. So no worries bro, we'll all work out, train and have a good time. If not I'll be at the mantis gathering next year as well. It is my home town so I'll be there with bells on.

ENFORCER
    as for that clip with the "sparring" I've seen that before and I get a good laugh at that my self. I don't see any WC or mantis in that video either. But like I said quit throwing out "examples" and just show up, we'll work it out first hand.

mark

enforcer... if Ohio is closer... It will be my pleasure to extend the same hospitality as Mark...

as he said.... c'mon over.... we'll work it all out... no worries!,,,,,

Yu Shan,

If you make it Columbus, Ohio theres always a friendly place to hang out do some mantis and share knowledge here as well.

No ego's Just a place to hang out and do a little kung fu!

story for you guys - today, my coach, myself and a few other guys went to a tourney thrown by my old kwoon. I couldn't compete because I'm healing a fractured shin, but my coach competed.

shirkers - this part is for you:

I ran into a guy I know who trains CMA. he said he wanted to do more contact training and also possibly more grappling. I suggested that he drop by our school. He goes "no, you know how the mma guys are - they would trash everything I do and they are all just a bunch of know it alls", so naturally I responded telling him otherwise. (i told you, it happens to me all the time) we traded numbers and may get together to train.

yu shan, this is for you:

my coach won the tourney, taking a prize of 200 bucks. the guy that got second was from my buddy's plum flower school in biloxi. He made an awesome showing and had a few fantastic throws.

my PM box is clear now, and I PMed you with my info.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

And thats all I have to say about that.........
    "Build your life brick upon brick. Live a life of truth and look back on truth. Live a life of fantasy and look back only on delusion."
    -Deng Ming Tao