Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: End All Be All Styles

1. so do I. And Ralek doesn't train at all yet everyone took him seriously.

i dont know ralek....... but he obviously didnt talk some of the outlandish **** you talk.

Originally posted by Enforcer-
    so do I. And Ralek doesn't train at all yet everyone took him seriously.
    no we didn't... everyone knew he was a troll. However, he was a good one, so it was fun replying to him. If you noticed, he was banned as ralek, rolls, kodokan, and his four or so other names. We always knew who he was.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Sevenstar in another thread on the main forum didn't you say you only train in sport styles becasue tma sucks and is innefective and made fun of the horse stance? Who are you tot ell me I'm judging something when all I did was criticise a drill you criticised many many styles.

lol, that was said in jest you assturnip. I said it because you accused me of being a guy who "only trains mma to be cool" or something to that effect. I've got like seven years of tma experience, so why would I walk bad about it? there are some training methods I don't agree with and I voice those, but I do not dis TMA other than that.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    naw, the truth is you wanna be cool like all the popular kids on the block.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you're absolutely right. For my idiocy I will punish myself by holding a deep horse stance for 24 hours, after which I will sign up for a tkd class. Thank you for lighting my path O great one. And actually, don't you "train" muay thai? Pot meet kettle.

Go live your ghetto street fantasies through your wanna be thug friend...but do it in the ghetto, not the trailer park....and do it after dark...

sounds familiar, doesn't it??

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

enforcer....

why dont you go knee someone in the nuts......

assturnip

LOL extremely funny SevenStar! I hope these gentlemen read page 2 of this thread and gave notice to Enforcers record (trolling). These kind of folks use to be sort of banned from our quality Mantis forum, perhaps things have changed. Oh well, this is all entertaining. Seven*, have you and Oso ever met? He says your one bad motha. I tried sending you a pm yesterday, your box was full. Gotta student relocated to Memphis, not much there, want to send your way. There is a Wah Lum club, guess I could send her there. Could you pm me either your # or your school # and address? Or if Shirkers1 and his group have a contact there, fire away. Thanks in advance.

"end all be all" Man, I`ve seen all types of fighters. I got shot down before for saying the following, but I`ve seen some street fighters in Tampa that would hand your lunch to ya. My experience with these fellows... they are sneaky lil f*cks, and somewhat out of shape. But to a trained fighter like most here, we do have an edge. Most of these pukes just fought dirty boxing. Although these street guys love fighting, I don`t think or it does not appear they train much for. Shirkers1 recentely brought up a love of my life CONDITIONING. When your shin is like a baseball bat and your adversary`s is like a baby`s behind... you get my drift. Our beloved Mantis teaches us many things doesn`t it, we are so very lucky. I do respect our brothers in other arts, because to me, it is the Man.

I didn't know my box was full - I'll clean it out today bro. However it turns out, we'll take care of your student. There's no wah lum club here that I know of though - where did you see that? As far as cma, the only game in town is a longfist school, a taiji school (the health stuff), a wushu school - but it is run by a husband and wife that are both certified... I think they were with the bejing wushu team at one time, but I could be mistaken, and a guy that teaches out of the Y in a nearby burb.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Thanks Seven, she is a beginner (1year) but we bang alot, so she is use to the hitting. That is why I thought of you guys. I don`t want to send her to the wh shu, no offense. She is Russian and tuff, yet as pretty as the come. And she is looking to make some friends in your area. PM me your info.

yu shan-
    where are you looking for a school for your friend? Im in Ohio and SHirkers is in Az...

http://submissions.newsfilter.org/show.php?id=9767

I think I saw enforcer in this video. Make sure you have the volume up.

Originally posted by ekaltenborn
    yu shan-
    where are you looking for a school for your friend? Im in Ohio and SHirkers is in Az...
    TN

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

13. Strikers if you are such a tough guy as you claim to be and will go to a throwdown why did you ran away from bullshido when they were dissing you and your style? Did you go home to cry to mommy or something. Seriously all you have to do is post that youll show them what you are about in the throwdown section. But you ran away and never posted since.

IT's sHirkers retard

Listen bro I never said I was a tough guy. I'm no walk in the park, and that's what all of you and your bullshido guys think by looking at a 10 sec clip of a basic drill. I simply said what you and your bullshido boys talk about isn't the end all be all and to think that way is retarded. I think I clearly stated that there is always somebody out there better, I know that and it's something that you guys should let sink in.

I tried to make a point and all I got was personal insults on that board. So why am I going to waste my time talking about something that those cats have no clue about. Like I said I'm not going to argue over an f'n keyboard. I'm listed and you know how to get a hold of me. Bottom line, YOU wanna talk or play around, whatever your little heart desires I'll be here. Enough said I've offered to "help" you out in a friendly manor by inviting you to come work out no strings. But you keep on trying to push buttons. I could give two ****s about you and what you say. All I ask is that you come visit so we can work this out face to face instead of on a computer then we'll see who talks and who listens.

mark

ps I'm going to tell my mother you said that by the way.

Bottom line, you have nothing to lose right. You already know what I look like, you think you know how I can fight. You saw some of my ****ty vids. So why not just take my offer and come train, workout, spar, whatever you want. The ball is in your court. I know nothing about you other then my opinions that you know jack shiat about fighting period. So this is the last time I acknowledge your existance unless you are excepting my offer to come train. Put up or shut up.

mark