Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Small Tiger Swallow

About 3 or 4 years ago, Vincent Chen came to the tournament we hold here in Akron. He and Su Yu Zhang are very, very tight. Su conducted a seminar on Pai An and Vincent Chen helped work with the participants. Vincent Chen, during the Masters' Demonstration, gave one of the best performances of xiny yi I have ever seen.

I've also have seen him in one of the Japanese magazines a couple of years back doing some of the bagua that Liu Yun Qiao taught. It was in the edition that highlighted Su Yu Zhang.

Its my understanding that Wei Xiao Tang and Liu Yun Qiao got along quite well.

Liu often sent his students (okay my teacher Tony Yang can't speak for others) to learn from others.

Its is also my understanding that Leung had already left Taiwan and was practicing dentistry in the Phillipines when Liu visited and gave a performance but I am not sure of how that all evolved.
    "Its better to build bridges rather than dig holes but occasionally you have to dig a few holes to build the foundation of a strong bridge."

"Traditional Northern Chinese Martial Arts are all Sons of the Same Mother," Liu Yun Qiao

its alive. ah I just love bring back an old thread to life. heh he

anyhow here's video clips to The "Middle" and "Big" companion sets.

中虎燕

大虎燕