Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Langauge?

"illiterate at times ha?? "

spell much?

Buddy,

"If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

""If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL"

It's difficult to have a battle of the wits when you both are unarmed.

or just lay them down period for love of correct

Originally posted by Ego_Extrodinaire
    or just lay them down period for love of correct
    What do you know of correct, Michelle?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

would you like her email address or something???

you two should chat.

Someone sent it to me. I could post it if you like.

hmmmmmmm.................................

dong.......... yao............but I think sharing personal information without permission is something the mods like us to do.

Ps: I think , she hates you soo affectionately !!!!!!! stay out of it anyway!

Ego
    Last edited by Ego_Extrodinaire; 10-24-2004 at 04:15 AM.

would you like her email address or something???

you two should chat.
    Careful, Michelle - you're starting to sound desperate.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

all I'm saying is you bring her into so many conversations and seem to have questions and a desire to comment on her every comment , her shortcomings and her information. that's it. You have an issue , take it up with her directly or shut up on it a while.

It's sad to think that you mistook this as someone is desperate for you. Go get a life.
    Last edited by Ego_Extrodinaire; 10-24-2004 at 04:29 AM.

all I'm saying is you bring her into so many conversations and seem to have questions and a desire to comment on her every comment , her shortcomings and her information. that's it. You have an issue , take it up with her directly or shut up on it a while.
    I don't bring YOU into any conversations, Michelle. I simply point out your regular errors and forays into bull****. I do it here on an internet forum where your **** is piled up high. You are quite obviously mad. Why the hell would I ever consider emailing you?

I don't have an issue, other than it's fun to point out your continued errors. And me shutting up won't make you any less wrong.

edit: Besides, that's not what you said in your pm to me anyway.
    Last edited by Serpent; 10-24-2004 at 04:41 AM.

Serpent,

First and foremost, michelle is not my name. I don't know what you're going on about calling me by a girl's name. There's no proof that what I've been posting is incorrect. Sure you may have read material that prompts you to post to the contrary but it doesn't mean that I'm wrong, just that there is more than one side to the discussion. I gather you know what a discussion is about... don't you? And you can shut up at anytime, no need to tell me what you can or cannot do.

you already told us a while back that you were requesting she mail you re : - some compliment / info fishing you were after when she heard some personal things about your real life self from a friend of a friend !! You're not even consistent and your memory is selective at best!

No. I told you to pm me if you had any proof that you didn't want to post. Who's memory is selective?

Serpant,

so why didn't you?