Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Langauge?

"dong.......... yao............but I think sharing personal information without permission is something the mods like us to do."

I don't need your permission, Bloo. You sent it out and I got it. Clearly the mods aren't too concerned about what happens here, they let you stay. So....to post it or not...?

So you were her net stalker or Cerebus by another handle!! Figures!!...Weirdo !!!! Btw, I don't think she'd give a shyte if you did...if it got heavy she'd spam you or change accounts.....resorting to threats????....... nice contribution to reality and gongfu!!

"So you were her net stalker "

Not me, someone sent it to me anonomously. And did I write you Bloomie? No and once you're gone from here I'll never think of you again. Donggggg

You posted it yourself Eyebrows. On the forums for everyone to see. Posting your e-mail address online is about as stupid as leaving your passport with someone else while overseas. Here it is.

BTW, I thought you were "comming" back to Oz months ago? Now that your "cop-babe" will pay your fines, aren't you desperate to come home and see your daughter? I thought not ...
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

there you go. Buddys threat redundant!

"there you go. Buddys threat redundant!"

Your poor daughter is home pining for her mum and all you care about is making up sh*t on the interent and greasing some "cop-babe's" groove. How pathetically sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    In learning kung fu and related qigong and mediatation techniques, I have become interested in learning more about the Chinese language. I wasn't sure what forum to post in, so I thought I would try here.

If you were to begin studying the language, which dialect would prove most useful if you want to begin conversations on these types of studies - Mandarin or Cantonese? I do not want to learn to read, just to be able to generally begin a conversation with people so they might be more willing to discuss their culture and ideas with me.....even if it has to go back to English coversation! In my travels, I find people respect you more if you attempt to communicate in their native language first, even if you are no good. This then leads to a better conversation and feeling towards one another overall.

Thank you for the help!
    I like the way cantonese sounds and would like to learn it as well as mandarin ~ I am studying mandarin because I have a lot more material to learn but I would like to learn both if life isn't too short ~ I've been studying mandarin for 13 years ~ sometimes I wonder why I still do it ~ but I do it for two and a half hours a day 6 days a week.

actually it's not something I want to do anymore ~ it's just something that I do ~ I used to want to learn ~ but after living in Seattle I lost my desire to learn Chinese ~ I still do it but I know that it's not going to get me anywhere in life and that I will never use it ~ it seems like a useless project ~ I put thousands of hours into it ~ I still study religiously though ~ I like to watch Chinese dramas on youtube with english subtitles ~ it helps me to understand what is being said in movies and tv shows ~ but life is too short and I will never know enough.

I can't read or write but I can speak a lot .

I do my lessons on an mp3 player with headphones while bugua circle walking ~ it's just become part of my bagua practice. that's why I still do it
    I like pimsleur ~ they say to do your lessons out loud ~ but I do them silently ~ https://www.pimsleur.com/
    Last edited by pokomkno3; 01-21-2021 at 09:46 AM.